Why don't whitecels from first world countries go for girls from backward EE countries?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't whitecels on thr forum geomaxx there instead?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
They would leave me for Chad once they get here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), IMOGYOU, i_love_roosters and 12 others
which country is the best to pickup girls in EE

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
Still too hard for them. They need pussy literally handed to them from gooks.

Also, they don’t really even have a high SMV even with US passport. Plenty of better looking guys from US or other countries go there and can outslay them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel, reddotguy and 3 others
Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't whitecels on thr forum geomaxx there instead?
I said this as well. I think it’s cos the Slavs?m
Better to just run JBW on a chink or curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Jason Voorhees
Because everyone here is a homosexual indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, terrorblade, bloomercel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, Megas Alexandros and Akhi
I’ve heard Lithuanian, and Latvian chicks love MENA and lightskin Castizos.

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793, bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
because eastern european women, despite being attractive, have death tier genes when it comes to men, the men in those countries look awful and also age poorly, and considering you will only have 1 or 2 kids that means if they're born male your lineage essentially ends.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TsarTsar444, ValhallaSoldier and 2 others
I said this as well. I think it’s cos the Slavs?m
Better to just run JBW on a chink or curry
Bro, you’re 85 kg and like 6’, why would you be afraid of some twink Slav?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
i would never go there as an europeancel just go to a russian satellite theory
You don't have to travel anywhere chad. You can slay in your home turf of holland just fine. Girls in every location is just a pawn on your board to do your bidding.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Megas Alexandros
Because they attack in groups and have knives and other weapons.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters, got.daim and latincell95
Some do

Who tf is afraid of Slavs? And 6 foot isn’t that big where I am either it’s average height ain’t nobody gonna think your tall @ 6

I’m also 90kg now ;( but I don’t look fatter so I have remained around 18% bodyfat but somehow put on 6kg dunno 🤷‍♂️

I’m simply speaking about what western Cumskins should do to get women instead of trying with western demonic beasts called “foids”

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Because slavic foids dont want JBW geomaxxers
They like shitskins/ethnics/BBC

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Why only some?
Some people see it as misogynistic or as being a failure in western dating. It’s expensive, they have to uproot their entire lives, and their is a large betabux element(which can be mitigated). Only a few men go down this route.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’m simply speaking about what western Cumskins should do to get women instead of trying with western demonic beasts called “foids”
Western cumskins are gunning for your women now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, how the mighty have fallen:

@MoggerGaston Your looksmatch is a 3 PSL skinny African woman

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Western cumskins are gunning for your women now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, how the mighty have fallen:

@MoggerGaston Your looksmatch is a 3 PSL skinny African woman
They can go for who they like, for every blk foid with a cumskin there’s 20 niggas with a cumskin foid. That to me is great of unlike your Latin women which fuck everything in the sun. I have met 4 Latinos in my life and 3 of them were game for me to fuck (2 were fat so auto reject and the other one I was too shy to do moves).

Great odds to be a bbc

• Hmm...
They can go for who they like, for every blk foid with a cumskin there’s 20 niggas with a cumskin foid. That to me is great of unlike your Latin women which fuck everything in the sun. I have met 4 Latinos in my life and 3 of them were game for me to fuck (2 were fat so auto reject and the other one I was too shy to do moves).

Great odds to be a bbc
Black women would fuck more whites too if they showed interest but most whitecels don't care about black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, latincell95 and aesthetic beauty
they are gigasluts, I'd rather fuck a tranny nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
IMG 2864

Great odds to be a bbc
For every ugly stinky brown goblins with a BBC, there are 5 more Castizas going for MENA and lightskin Castizos like me.

“Muh BBC.” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of you niggas ain’t packing and it shows by the way you type 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2865.gif
    IMG_2865.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Black women would fuck more whites too if they showed interest but most whitecels don't care about black women.
Jbw is real but this back and forth conversation is what happens when you leave face and height out of phenotype diffusions.

Not true at all, this is major massive ultra copium. We all know men will fuck anything that moves and when I’m clubbing I even see fat shaniqua getting approached by Bradley.

Fact is most blk foids don’t like whitey even my sister was speaking to one and I had to convince her to give the Brad a chance cos she doesn’t like Cumskins. Needless to say she rejected him regardless

I view chinks and Arabs as more of a threat with my women than a whyboii they are of no concern
View attachment 2813446

For every ugly stinky brown goblins with a BBC, there are 5 more Castizas going for MENA and lightskin Castizos like me.

“Muh BBC.” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of you niggas ain’t packing and it shows by the way you type 🤣🤣
Niggas run trains on spics this is a known fact. Even in USA stats the race most likely to race mix the most with blacks and gooks are Latinas 🤣

Even Chinese men slaying your hoes. Your women are free sport god bless Latinas

• Hmm...
Bro, it’s funny how niggers always go “Muh dik, muh BBC” but you never hear them talk about their jawlines, height (some of you AA negros are short af, like 5’8”), etc. It’s always about muh BBC.

If I catch you in Moldova I will feed you to the dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, TsarTsar444, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Niggas run trains on spics this is a known fact. Even in USA stats the race most likely to race mix the most with blacks and gooks are Latinas 🤣

Maybe in Texas or some other shithole state. Here, Latinas go for short, brown thugmaxxed Edgar subhumans with a bowl haircut. Again, don’t take Tyrone’s accomplishments as your own, you’re still an urkelcel 🤣🤣

Not true at all, this is major massive ultra copium. We all know men will fuck anything that moves and when I’m clubbing I even see fat shaniqua getting approached by Bradley.
That is just regular hypergamy I was talking about white men with actual smv
Fact is most blk foids don’t like whitey even my sister was speaking to one and I had to convince her to give the Brad a chance cos she doesn’t like Cumskins. Needless to say she rejected him regardless
No. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. This is literally blackpill 101 but niggas still simp for black women like they are some kind of queens. Very common behavior among black men. @klip11 @Kamui

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Chinese men ain’t slaying shit either, most likely race to never even kissed 🤣🤣🤣

No. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top so they date across and similar Black women are at thr bottom and least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. This is literally blackpill 101 but niggas still simp for black women like they are some kind of queens. Very common behavior among black men. @klip11 @Kamui
Let him cope bro 🤣🤣🤣. If black women looked as good as SEA/Asians, BBCs would be coping and seething en masse.🤣:ROFLMAO:🤣

Let him cope bro 🤣🤣🤣. If black women looked as good as SEA/Asians, BBCs would be coping and seething en masse.🤣:ROFLMAO:🤣
I don't know why so many blackcels simp for black women tbh. They don't give two fucks about black men or black race in general @Sny

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, EggKing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Chinese men ain’t slaying shit either, most likely race to never even kissed 🤣🤣🤣
And yet according to USA stats the race of women most likely for gook men to racemix with are Latinos. It is what it is

No. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mother’s children. This is literally blackpill 101 but niggas still simp for black women like they are some kind of queens. Very common behavior among black men. @klip11 @Kamui
White men with SMV as in “chad” then sure… but women hate Indian men BUT will fuck Chadpreet with no question so what’s your point?

Black men who black women want don’t simp for them, yes their SMV is low but being women they are narcie by default
Trust me when I say most blk foids aren’t insecure I live with them and have been around them my whole life they think they are the shit even if they accept Becky has higher SMV. But the fact remains they will choose a bbc over a cumskin of equal stats 100% of the time dating apps even prove this. Cumskins need to make more money and be simp cucks to get a black foid I could get being broke

• JFL
And yet according to USA stats the race of women most likely for gook men to racemix with are Latinos. It is what it is
“Muh statistics.”🤣🤣🤣

IRL, unless Asians are Changs/kpopmaxxed, Latinas don’t go for them. Latinas either go for lightskin Castizos, whites, or MENA for the most part.:unsure::unsure:

It is what it is.

White men with SMV as in “chad” then sure… but women hate Indian men BUT will fuck Chadpreet with no question so what’s your point?

Black men who black women want don’t simp for them, yes their SMV is low but being women they are narcie by default
Trust me when I say most blk foids aren’t insecure I live with them and have been around them my whole life they think they are the shit even if they accept Becky has higher SMV. But the fact remains they will choose a bbc over a cumskin of equal stats 100% of the time dating apps even prove this. Cumskins need to make more money and be simp cucks to get a black foid I could get being broke
No mentally sane white, Latino, Asian, curry is going for your women bro 🤣🤣🤣, unless she’s mixed and 120 lbs. Most of your women are obese, and greasy af :sick::sick:. You guys are stuck with each other, kinda like how abos in Australia, males and females, are stuck with each other

“Muh statistics.”🤣🤣🤣

IRL, unless Asians are Changs/kpopmaxxed, Latinas don’t go for them. Latinas either go for lightskin Castizos, whites, or MENA for the most part.:unsure::unsure:

It is what it is.
Doesn’t change the fact that outside of their own race taco foids are the most likely to open their tortilla pussy snatch for the chink man to bust big cream loads in.

If spics lived in my country I’d not even be here posting, I’d not be fucking incel I’m here cos I live in a cumskin ethnostate and lack the NT/low inhb to run BBC game on pinkoids.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and latincell95
just get scammed by EE whores theory

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
If spics lived in my country I’d not even be here posting, I’d not be fucking incel I’m here cos I live in a cumskin ethnostate and lack the NT/low inhb to run BBC game on pinkoids.
You’re a subhuman in the UK and you’ll be even more of a subhuman in LATAM 🤣🤣🤣. Try and run up to a thugmaxxed Castizo cartel leader and end up in el blog del narco with your legs and arms separated from your body 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Doesn’t change the fact that outside of their own race taco foids are the most likely to open their tortilla pussy snatch for the chink man to bust big cream loads in.
Actually, it’s the opposite. Lightskin Castizos like me can already flip a switch and run JBW game on these noodlewhores🤣🤣:

IMG 3810

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’re a subhuman in the UK and you’ll be even more of a subhuman in LATAM 🤣🤣🤣. Try and run up to a thugmaxxed Castizo cartel leader and end up in el blog del narco with your legs and arms separated from your body 🤣🤣🤣
I actually look good you can ask @Kamui (assuming he’s been on the bbc server long enough to see my face) he will tell you im
No subhuman and im muscular. Even when @Yuhbwoynadia ran me in the USA most of my matches were bbc foids, Latinas and polys.

I been saying this but my pheno is the the bane of ethnics. I even fuck Muslims foids. How can you cope

Tbh you could run JBW on noodles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, latincell95 and Kamui
Thats literally what im doing rn

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I actually look good you can ask @Kamui (assuming he’s been on the bbc server long enough to see my face) he will tell you im
No subhuman and im muscular. Even when @Yuhbwoynadia ran me in the USA most of my matches were bbc foids, Latinas and polys.

I been saying this but my pheno is the the bane of ethnics. I even fuck Muslims foids. How can you cope

Tbh you could run JBW on noodles
I can vouch

• Love it

No. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. This is literally blackpill 101 but niggas still simp for black women like they are some kind of queens. Very common behavior among black men. @klip11 @Kamui
I will never simp for black women. Never. I will however, warn you of Haitian cannibals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Jason Voorhees, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
A

black foids for the most part just want a sucker whilst they mess with thugmaxxed dripped out Tyrone who dogs the fuck out of them whilst they treat them like shit

Most black dudes don’t “simp” for sheboons tbh this is only online, irl my friends are colorist af and flame tf out of dark skin black foids, sheboons themselves cope cuz it’s a defense mechanism knowing that they’re capped by pheno and can’t even compete with a mulatta/lightskin MTB for the most part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Jason Voorhees, latincell95 and 2 others
Blud said SEA foids look good 💀

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...