Why don't whitecels from first world countries go for girls from backward EE countries?

A

black foids for the most part just want a sucker whilst they mess with thugmaxxed dripped out Tyrone who dogs the fuck out of them whilst they treat them like shit

Most black dudes don’t “simp” for sheboons tbh this is only online, irl my friends are colorist af and flame tf out of dark skin black foids, sheboons themselves cope cuz it’s a defense mechanism knowing that they’re capped by pheno and can’t even compete with a mulatta/lightskin MTB for the most part
So bascially like all women… duel mating strategy

Breed with alpha get looked after by beta

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I actually look good you can ask @Kamui (assuming he’s been on the bbc server long enough to see my face) he will tell you im
No subhuman and im muscular. Even when @Yuhbwoynadia ran me in the USA most of my matches were bbc foids, Latinas and polys.

I been saying this but my pheno is the the bane of ethnics. I even fuck Muslims foids. How can you cope

Tbh you could run JBW on noodles
Why you’re having black dudes rate you on your looks? Yall niggas down low or something? 🤣🤣🤣

Why you’re having black dudes rate you on your looks? Yall niggas down low or something? 🤣🤣🤣
I been on that server for white and I never asked for a rate I just got comfortable with the niggas there so I posted some pics to ask on advice on which ones I should put on Tinder/hinge

As you prob know I have given up with demons so I no longer frequent that server often nor do I use apps to get satans chosen ones (women)

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Most women are fine in EE, they have their native chads and aren't into hook-up culture. Life quality is not very different from western, the ones emigrating by themselves are semi-prostitutes in most of cases.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't whitecels on thr forum geomaxx there instead?
Works only for browns. I mean if you're a 5 PSL + 6'2 pinkoid you could try going there but it's a massive min since EE is worse in every aspect compared to western jewrope @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, EggKing, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
So bascially like all women… duel mating strategy

Breed with alpha get looked after by beta
Yeah I don’t fw with most black chicks for this same reason lol I like to keep my sanity, all the black foids I’ve missed with were non ghetto

The most narcy and delusional group of foids are black American bitches hands down

What makes you think so.
Lower cost of living, poorer economy, communist government for decades breeding nation hating women

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Debetro
Last edited:
Who said anything about penis size lmao
This wasn't even about latinos and black men or women but these both niggas @PrinceLuenLeoncur and @latincell95 had the primal urge to shoe horn their races into the conversation like the tribalsitic primitive apes they are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, latincell95 and Kamui
Once she has the Greencard or whatever, she will cuck you by going for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This wasn't even about latinos and black men or women but these both niggas @PrinceLuenLeoncur and @latincell95 had the primal urge to shoe horn their races into the conversation like the tribalsitic primtive apes they are.
I’m trying to whip these niggas so they’ll learn the lesson, call it work in progression 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Stop fighting boyos
BBCs and Latinos are allies on the BNWO Crusade @latincell95 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, latincell95 and 1 other person
I’m trying to whip these niggas so they’ll learn the lesson, call it work in progression 🤣🤣🤣
What lesson lil bro 💀 what point are you trying to prove here at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and latincell95
What lesson lil bro 💀 what point are you trying to prove here at all
That you niggas ain’t packing no anacondas, but 4” punishers instead lil bro 🤣🤣

That you niggas ain’t packing no anacondas, but 4” punishers instead lil bro 🤣🤣
You’re the homosexual in this convo since you immediately made it about dicks which nobody mentioned

Africans have a marginally larger penis size than most other races but it’s only like a decimal point above other races

The stereotypes that blacks are packing and chinks have shrimps has to come from somewhere lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and latincell95
You’re the homosexual in this convo since you immediately made it about dicks which nobody mentioned
Everyone is a goddamn homo in gaymax.org 🤣🤣🤣. Niggas in here obsessing over male models like little school girls 🤣🤣🤣

@Kamui Embrace the gayness, you’ve been rating your fellow down low niggas on a discord server 🤣🤣🤣

Men almost always have to go through a long process of rejection before they go the mail order bride route. So it isn't till they are at least 35 before they reach a level of acceptance and desperation where they purse women from EE. And women from EE are still picky and the man having money is a prerequisite for even the ugly EE women. I have had a few of these former EE mail order brides as tenants. The one that is still my tenant and has been my tenant for 10 years, married a moderately wealthy 45ish guy when she was about 25. She divorced him after 2 years of marriage, the minimum required for US citizenship. She did have one kid with him that she has custody of and gets child support for. She lived either by herself (with her kid) or with a roommate for the first five year, 5 years ago she married some former EE ogre, they are now both my tenants. I suspect the ogre is from the same EE background as her, but not certain.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Belarus I think.
Nah bhai, Belarusian foids are gl and their country is not that shit. As someone with ties to EE I'd say Ukraine and Moldova (not Slavic)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Most women are fine in EE, they have their native chads and aren't into hook-up culture. Life quality is not very different from western, the ones emigrating by themselves are semi-prostitutes in most of cases.
yep Eastern European foids become giga whores once they move out because they become anonymous in the host country, completely void of social pressure they had at home...this is true for all foids. On Japanese 4chan bunch of foids who studied in America for university had pics and vids leaked of them having gang bang with BBC university students.

Africans have a marginally larger penis size than most other races but it’s only like a decimal point above other races

The stereotypes that blacks are packing and chinks have shrimps has to come from somewhere lol
As I say “your women don’t deny it” 🤷‍♂️

If it was a meme then why does Becky say it’s true

I don't know why so many blackcels simp for black women tbh. They don't give two fucks about black men or black race in general @Sny
The black men they want usually date out of their race and they always complain about it but all the time they do it too. It's not they are loyal, it's just that they have no options and there's this whole fiasco about "pasta and lobster" white guys they want but really most white guys would never look at a black woman unless she's mixed looking/different pheno or good-looking.

Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't whitecels on thr forum geomaxx there instead?
betabuxx with extra steps