[Serious] why doxxing nibba is utterly pointless

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

future owner of the world
[IMG alt="ChoSeungHui"]https://looksmax.me/data/avatars/l/1/1046.jpg?1560188876[/IMG]
ChoSeungHui
collecting energy for spirit bomb
hunter=bro

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
who cares he probably enjoys the drama in his life. I know I would jfl

Stare

Stare

No one cares about your feelings. Man up or die.
To anyone who knows "nibba" and is here because of the doxx:

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.
bro those screenshots from this forum were legit

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel

:feelsuhh:

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER

These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.

K

kobecel

Banned
When a person gets so triggered about FORUM POSTS that they make a doxxing websites about that user reveals quite a lot about that person.
particulary how mentally weak and soft the person is.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
What happened ?
I missed all of this ?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.

:soy:

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
All he did was flex his guns imagine being so butthurt over that

Half of this is true

H

Hunter

Banned
Yeah, not to reveal too much, but that area was the hood. I lived in pretty black neightborhood. The college I went to and his HS were just carved out of the hood.

One of the places I lived was Alvin Street around there. There were armed robberies and shit somewhat regularly. It was all college kids and spooks. Some threw rocks and busted my window. House across the street was armed robbed.
you guys didnt move?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.

Were you being sarcastic with this post or are you actually retarded?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)