Why even trying?

K

kantero

Bronze
Sometimes I ask myself "should I even try?".
Why should I even try, when i had gf (who liked me and craved 2 years) who secretely called me kinda manlet despite me being 6'0?
Why should I even try, when looks matters the most when at the same time its the most unchangable thing in LMS triad?
Why should I even try, when I cant even make money because its so fucking difficult to do when you're from poorish family in slav country?
Why should I even try, when I always was somewhat philosophical and altruistic person and then, after swallowing blackpill, i realise how pathetic my nature is? Despite me learning manipulative techniques, despite some of them being useful and working, its still shit because sometimes i feel like its not me, like its wrong path, wrong life.

Seeing how being desired still isnt enough, seeing how looks matter and how its unchangable, seeing how many teens are tall and you're not like them, understanding that you could use HGH, but you're too poor... it kills me again.
Life is so primitve, meaningless and cruel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
everything is cope for oneitis anyway

• +1
Sometimes I ask myself "should I even try?".
Why should I even try, when i had gf (who liked me and craved 2 years) who secretely called me kinda manlet despite me being 6'0?
Why should I even try, when looks matters the most when at the same time its the most unchangable thing in LMS triad?
Why should I even try, when I cant even make money because its so fucking difficult to do when you're from poorish family in slav country?
Why should I even try, when I always was somewhat philosophical and altruistic person and then, after swallowing blackpill, i realise how pathetic my nature is? Despite me learning manipulative techniques, despite some of them being useful and working, its still shit because sometimes i feel like its not me, like its wrong path, wrong life.

Seeing how being desired still isnt enough, seeing how looks matter and how its unchangable, seeing how many teens are tall and you're not like them, understanding that you could use HGH, but you're too poor... it kills me again.
Life is so primitve, meaningless and cruel tbh
You sound very low t, look into trt.

• +1
Fuck this is absolute suicidefuel for 6footcels. LIFTS LIFTS LIFTS

• +1
Fuck this is absolute suicidefuel for 6footcels. LIFTS LIFTS LIFTS
I wear some shoes with lifts and its still not really enough.

You sound very low t, look into trt.
What did you expect from someone in depression, who realised all truth about himself, love and life overall? Do you want me to have good hormones and strive for progressing? IDGF about all this stupid "become the richest bluh bluh" shit. You're either born mog machine or not. The only reason for someone like me to want to be better is just to become avenger... when in reality you have noone for your revenge.

• +1
What did you expect from someone in depression, who realised all truth about himself, love and life overall? Do you want me to have good hormones and strive for progressing? IDGF about all this stupid "become the richest bluh bluh" shit. You're either born mog machine or not. The only reason for someone like me to want to be better is just to become avenger... when in reality you have noone for your revenge.

Someone with healthy hormone balance would still strive to be the best. Fix your hormone profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I wear some shoes with lifts and its still not really enough.
How much are you frauding? if you live in slav country you will need to fraud 3 inches at least if you don't want to feel short. Croatian / serbian / bosnian teenagers are insanely tall. Wear timberlands during winter, and put inside them 1.5 inch removable lifts

• +1
Someone with healthy hormone balance would still strive to be the best. Fix your hormone profile
I can't. I had that strive, but your hormones are connected to your thoughts and vice versa.

• +1
strive for progressing
Yes, you should strive for progress, the reason you're depressed with this pathetic attitude is because of your fucked hormones. We all know about the "truth" yet we try, yet we keep on going, giving up is fucking pathetic.
, but your hormones are connected to your thoughts and vice versa
No, its because your hormones are fucked you have these thoughts, no high t male would think like this.

• +1
No, its because your hormones are fucked you have these thoughts, no high t male would think like this.
High T males dont have life like mine - thats why they're high T and that's why they have better life.
I already eat better than most of people, didnt fap for month, did some exercises. I cant afford TRT and its too dangerous. See no options.

• +1
  • +1
Foids and there standards are going crazy
Suicidefuel to hear that 6'0 isnt enough for some foids and that 100% of them will prefer taller one even if they're ok with yours, especially when you used to be the tallest guy in class for years.

• +1
Foids and there standards are going crazy
Honestly, this isn't true. Its all about the face, trust me i know, most of these whores always over exaggerate everything.

• +1
Suicidefuel to hear that 6'0 isnt enough for some foids and that 100% of them will prefer taller one even if they're ok with yours, especially when you used to be the tallest guy in class for years.
I got your exact same experience, the reason why I'm obsessed with height is because I used to be tallest guy until recently

• +1
This is what makes me wanna go ER.

• +1
Honestly, this isn't true. Its all about the face, trust me i know, most of these whores always over exaggerate everything.
I'll ER or Marc Lapine all of em whores ngl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1