WHY EVERY GYMCEL NEEDS TO ROID!

gymcel_retard

gymcel_retard

Bronze
Before doing a test cycle I was 92kg and around the same body fat. I had already reached my natty limit as I had trained for 7 years prior so I decided to break through the plateau by pinning my ass. Now it has been 2 months since the last pin and I am comfortably maintaining more muscle than before the cycle.

My weight is now 96kg and I managed to keep about 30% of the gains. This is why I believe it makes sense to take gear for one cycle if you have hit your genetic ceiling so you can stay natural but be bigger than your natty potential.

Attachments

• IMG_2862.jpeg
    IMG_2862.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: madcap88, Deleted member 23804, Kristin and 8 others
This is why I believe it makes sense to take gear for one cycle if you have hit your genetic ceiling so you can stay natural but be bigger than your natty potential.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you lose your natty status after one pin - please do not go around saying you’re natty.

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, tombradylover, Inscol and 5 others
K

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Youre not natty bro, that ship has sailed

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 29167
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you lose your natty status after one pin - please do not go around saying you’re natty.

Thank you.
Cope, my t-levels are back to normal and there is not one test that can prove I’m not natty so who the fuck cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and callisto
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29167
Cope, my t-levels are back to normal and there is not one test that can prove I’m not natty so who the fuck cares
:lul: :lul::lul: Just another insecure fake natty added to the list

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zeshama, CristianT and 5 others
:lul: :lul::lul: Just another insecure fake natty added to the list
Lmao you are delusional, if you’re too pussy to pin that’s on u. If you want to take it to the next level you know what you have to do. And I already looked almost the same even before gear

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 29167
Lmao you are delusional, if you’re too pussy to pin that’s on u. If you want to take it to the next level you know what you have to do. And I already looked almost the same even before gear
Your logic is because you’re off the gear and your T levels are back to normal that makes you lifetime natty.

So with that logic if Rich Piana or any other roidcel stopped pinning for few months and their T levels went back to normal they would also be natty yes?

And I’m the delusional one 😂

Your logic is because you’re off the gear and your T levels are back to normal that makes you lifetime natty.

So with that logic if Rich Piana or any other roidcel stopped pinning for few months and their T levels went back to normal they would also be natty yes?

And I’m the delusional one 😂
If rich was off gear for long enough to where the rate of muscle loss over time reached 0 and he could maintain that physique without exogenous hormones then yea he would be natty. He would not even be recognisable by that point though and it would take a long time. If it can’t be proved that I pinned in the past and I can compete in natty comps then how am I not natty jfl.

Probably the reason why every competitive “natty” has taken gear in the past. If my arms are 21 inches who gives a fuck how I got them

• +1
If rich was off gear for long enough to where the rate of muscle loss over time reached 0 and he could maintain that physique without exogenous hormones then yea he would be natty. He would not even be recognisable by that point though and it would take a long time. If it can’t be proved that I pinned in the past and I can compete in natty comps then how am I not natty jfl.

Probably the reason why every competitive “natty” has taken gear in the past. If my arms are 21 inches who gives a fuck how I got them
Crazy that you actually believe that.

Maybe the gymshark lying fake nattys actually believe they’re natty too.

Crazy that you actually believe that.

Maybe the gymshark lying fake nattys actually believe they’re natty too.
It’s more like natty with a supra-physiological physique.

• +1
your not natty the nano second you pinned yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
It’s more like natty with a supra-physiological physique.
your physique is nothing special. It's high in muscle mass but doesn't even look ideal to foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Geist, Yerico7 and 6 others
you look really fucking bad lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, LightSkinNoob, pumpeduppecs and 4 others
Dnrd only reason you have success is ur 6’2+ Heightpill kys Get ur head out of ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Before doing a test cycle I was 92kg and around the same body fat. I had already reached my natty limit as I had trained for 7 years prior so I decided to break through the plateau by pinning my ass. Now it has been 2 months since the last pin and I am comfortably maintaining more muscle than before the cycle.

My weight is now 96kg and I managed to keep about 30% of the gains. This is why I believe it makes sense to take gear for one cycle if you have hit your genetic ceiling so you can stay natural but be bigger than your natty potential.
Do girls like roidcels to begin with? Why start steroids then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
What bw did you get up to while on cycle?

Not natty if you have been exposed to supraphysiological levels of androgens even once in the past but now your T levels are natural range. AAS causes both durable epigenetic snd muscle structural changes. Greater acquisiton of my bony lei available per myofiber and epigenetic priming in various protein synthesis, metabolism genes (short of like chemically induced muscle memory)

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and gymcel_retard
Dnrd only reason you have success is ur 6’2+ Heightpill kys Get ur head out of ur ass
Is he 6'2?. Looks short to me especially against the the door

big ahh stomach

Do girls like roidcels to begin with? Why start steroids then.
Yea if you don’t get too big, Jeff seid is ideal imo (anyone saying too much is coping)

Wonder if you would've kept all of it if you cruised instead of coming off but we'll never know

Obv you don't want to inject forever but at the same time losing your gains each time sucks

• +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard
Wonder if you would've kept all of it if you cruised instead of coming off but we'll never know

Obv you don't want to inject forever but at the same time losing your gains each time sucks
i think I would’ve kept more for sure, but I’d rather not risk it by being shut down for longer. I only ran 500 test e but if I did more shit like dbol I potentially would be able to be bigger as a natty

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and gymcel_retard
not roiding in 2023 is honestly an IQ issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
Op you have a good physique don't listen to guys with 12 inch arms and a subhuman face
I would suggest you to blast and cruise and not pct as you'll end up losing most of your gains and with cruising you will retain all your gains

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, chadcel;, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Did you fall for the "abs catch up" meme?

Op you have a good physique don't listen to guys with 12 inch arms and a subhuman face
Dw bro I know what most of the degenerates on the forum look like
I would suggest you to blast and cruise and not pct as you'll end up losing most of your gains and with cruising you will retain all your gains
I may do this but for now I’m pretty happy with the way I look, definitely trt in the future though

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Really good physique just gotta get to a lower bf% and you have an ideal body for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Really good physique just gotta get to a lower bf% and you have an ideal body for slaying
Thanks brother, yea I know I need to cut down, I just love seeing the scales go up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I look better than you and natural. You are lazy and impatient.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

It has lots of risks to many to count it kills your balls it ages you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard and 5.5psl