WHY EVERY GYMCEL NEEDS TO ROID!

Yea if you don’t get too big, Jeff seid is ideal imo (anyone saying too much is coping)
First become successful then use HRT. Like Trt + HGH. Everything else will fuck you long term.

you're not natural anymore. you saying that you're still natural is like me saying i had sex but am still a virgin because i don't sex anymore.

Why is everyone hating jfl

As far as I'm concerned, roiding is a dark-triad trait. At that point you dgaf about health and only wan't to ascend, even if it's not socially acceptable (or even legal).

Everyone who roids is a mogger mentally

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
If rich was off gear for long enough to where the rate of muscle loss over time reached 0 and he could maintain that physique without exogenous hormones then yea he would be natty. He would not even be recognisable by that point though and it would take a long time. If it can’t be proved that I pinned in the past and I can compete in natty comps then how am I not natty jfl.

Probably the reason why every competitive “natty” has taken gear in the past. If my arms are 21 inches who gives a fuck how I got them
supraphysiological levels of androgens permanently increade androgen receptors and due to that and some other permanent changes a permanent advantage is gained over a
non-enhanced person.

its fine to tell people that youre natty due to legal, personal or other reasons.
but to believe that you are "natural" after running a cycle which is long enough to gain and keep a substantial amount of muscle is delusional.

supraphysiological levels of androgens permanently increade androgen receptors and due to that and some other permanent changes a permanent advantage is gained over a
non-enhanced person.

its fine to tell people that youre natty due to legal, personal or other reasons.
but to believe that you are "natural" after running a cycle which is long enough to gain and keep a substantial amount of muscle is delusional.
Yea I agree with you actually, I will claim natural to people irl, obviously I know I have an advantage over real naturals, however it is marginal.

In terms of strength, my bench was stuck at 140 for 5 reps for years but now I can comfortably hit it for 7. If all goes well I will be able to maintain this strength for a long time (till I start hrt)

Bitches don't care about that.
Why would I care about what bitches think when I can crush the living fuck out of 99% of men who I have a problem with

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and KING REIDYZ
IMG 9400

• JFL
Reactions: king_bandon and callisto
Nah man natty for life, look good and feel legit.

Why would I care about what bitches think when I can crush the living fuck out of 99% of men who I have a problem with
Tell me you are an incel without telling me you are an incel.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
lol imagine destroying your body just to look natty

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel_retard
Tell me you are an incel without telling me you are an incel.
I have slayed numerous foids so keep mirin son maybe one day you will look like me

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I have slayed numerous foids so keep mirin son maybe one day you will look like me
Careful comparing yourself to me. You are going to get burnt.

Before doing a test cycle I was 92kg and around the same body fat. I had already reached my natty limit as I had trained for 7 years prior so I decided to break through the plateau by pinning my ass. Now it has been 2 months since the last pin and I am comfortably maintaining more muscle than before the cycle.

My weight is now 96kg and I managed to keep about 30% of the gains. This is why I believe it makes sense to take gear for one cycle if you have hit your genetic ceiling so you can stay natural but be bigger than your natty potential.
Dream physique just need abs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and gymcel_retard
Sorry no, I wanna stay natty

Before doing a test cycle I was 92kg and around the same body fat. I had already reached my natty limit as I had trained for 7 years prior so I decided to break through the plateau by pinning my ass. Now it has been 2 months since the last pin and I am comfortably maintaining more muscle than before the cycle.

My weight is now 96kg and I managed to keep about 30% of the gains. This is why I believe it makes sense to take gear for one cycle if you have hit your genetic ceiling so you can stay natural but be bigger than your natty potential.
Bro from a looksmaxxing perspective I would really advise you to never blast again. You already have all looksmaxxing benefits from having gymcelled that long, anything more is just your personal again but wouldnt affect your looks (except if you leaned down to 10% year round, that would be ideal).

So every further blast is just going to nuke your hair with potential other health risks and looksmins, I would just cruise on TRT forever now

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, gymcel_retard and Mr.Proper
You are balding, you are invisible.
I´m not balding keep crying for the most handsome white men in the world

i MOG you to clinical depression and back

go sub 10% bf range. you will look great

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and gymcel_retard
Bro from a looksmaxxing perspective I would really advise you to never blast again. You already have all looksmaxxing benefits from having gymcelled that long, anything more is just your personal again but wouldnt affect your looks (except if you leaned down to 10% year round, that would be ideal).

So every further blast is just going to nuke your hair with potential other health risks and looksmins, I would just cruise on TRT forever now
Yea 100% man, I went onto the blast intending to only do it once for the permanent gains and it worked out well. Any more blasts would be temporary gains

Why the fuck do you retards care so much if op claims natty after his cycle is finished are you 12

i pin my ass 2 times a week and tell all the stupid kids in the gym im natty and my physique is 90% due to my frame. When i get my jaw surgery i will tell people all i did was mewed Jfl

• +1
Why the fuck do you retards care so much if op claims natty after his cycle is finished are you 12

i pin my ass 2 times a week and tell all the stupid kids in the gym im natty and my physique is 90% due to my frame. When i get my jaw surgery i will tell people all i did was mewed Jfl
Based

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Very good thread. I do wish the United States would stop being soy and legalize anabolic steroids again.

Anyways the downside is that not everyone responds to tren well. You’re not gonna always see peak results but nonetheless I think it’s worth a try despite what cucks say…if it’s legal in your country of course

• +1
1. You are not natty (stop coping and arguing, you are just not)
2. You are right that carefully planned roid cycle can make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and gymcel_retard
1. You are not natty (stop coping and arguing, you are just not)
2. You are right that carefully planned roid cycle can make sense.
We can just disagree about point 1. I don’t really care that much about it though anyway, I’m still gonna claim natty regardless

my natty limit as I had trained for 7 years prior
🤦‍♂️ nigga you should have roided after 1 year tops
another victim of the natty meme:soy: :feelskek: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @TrestIsBest @trenythingispossibl @Artemis

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Artemis, 5.5psl and 1 other person
🤦‍♂️ nigga you should have roided after 1 year tops
another victim of the natty meme:soy: :feelskek: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @TrestIsBest @trenythingispossibl @Artemis
Nah I wasn’t gonna roid at 14 lol

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Roids are illegal

Which is a good thing.

Imagine if normies could buy this over the counter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Skywalker, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Roids are illegal

Which is a good thing.

Imagine if normies could buy this over the counter
this is the shit you tried to gatekeep from me, when i said send me in the "dms" the illegal stuff?
i actually thought i could engage with an old timer for old times sake🤦‍♂️(you should know the "join date" is not relevant by now)

unfollowed you
lol at gatekeeping retards :feelskek:

this is the shit you tried to gatekeep from me, when i said send me in the "dms" the illegal stuff?
i actually thought i could engage with an old timer for old times sake🤦‍♂️(you should know the "join date" is not relevant by now)

unfollowed you
lol at gatekeeping retards :feelskek:
That's not everything

But idc if u unfollow me

That's not everything

But idc if u unfollow me
why did you bother to even respond, you lost some post to rep for nothing lmao
also remove the e cause its not "chade", frenchie :lul: