Why everyone here should pray to God

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Like I said in a previous post in another thread, everyone should belive in god.

Well, for what I see I am one of the few here that really belives in god, which is a shame that the infidel rate in this forum is so high. Most people talk themselves as Blackpilled and all this based thing, but at the end of the day thwy stray further from the real truth and salvation, specially salvation.

I am very religious guy, I think is one of the most important things in this journey called life. Every night, no matter what, before going to bed and after taking my calcium + k2 vitamin, I spend a few moments to pray in the edge of the bed.

There is no day I go to sleep without praying at least a bit, and everytime I have thought times, when everything looks pessimistic, I take courage from the lord to step away from my doubts and fears.

Think about it for a minute, you go by the street, and you see plenty of people, succesful or not, but most of them aren't on the right path, you can see it in their faces, the lord has abandoned them, their bones can lo longer support their inmorality. You need to realise how priviliged are to arrive to this point, most of the people aren't that lucky, they sink in the sea of mediocricy.

At the end of the day no one is ready to this knowledge, let the saviours realize this by themselves, the average can't no longer be saved.

Yes I pray to Gandy everyday. There is nothing more important than praying for your aesthetics. And you should too.

And remember that the first rule of lookmax is not talk about the lookmax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IMZLEGEND, WhatToDo and 18 others
Keep coping bro,i am the worst human in this Earth,i don't respect women anymore...praying is good for people who are lazy and don't want to make effort...cause they can say "god decide"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Shit thread kill yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Don’t torget the 8th rule of looksmax, if this is your first night at looksmax, you have to post

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
yes exactly the same bro, every night before i sleep i too take a few minutes of my time. its not hard and its honestly one of the few things that keeps me going. at the end of the day when im tired and really want to just crash into my bed and immediately doze away, i stop myself and atleast make sure to be strong in following my faith. thats why i make sure that every single night, WITHOUT FAIL, i take out the francisco lachowski photoshoot picture i keep under my pillow and offer a few words to him. I hope one day he can guide me to the same tier of aesthetics as him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PowersOfTen, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Keep coping bro,i am the worst human in this Earth,i don't respect women anymore...praying is good for people who are lazy and don't want to make effort...cause they can say "god decide"
Shit thread kill yourself
Once the belivers ascend, the selfish men would suffer my rage and their maxillas will recess

-Gandy 25:17

DG BEAUTY LIGHT BLUE KEY VISUAL DAVID GANDY HORIZONTAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 2597, goodman78 and 9 others
the lord has abandoned them, their bones can lo longer support their inmorality
couldnt have said it better myself, if u dont pray to your designated aesthetic god then he will slowly hit you with the downward growth. the tissues and fat pads once held high will sink down as your maxilla recesses and your cheekbones slowly lose bone mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, rydofx and Hector
Fuarrrk i didn't see it was a troll thread...
Jfl gandy as god

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Allahu Akbar

Once the belivers ascend, the selfish men would suffer my rage and their maxillas will recess

-Gandy 25:17

View attachment 283584
You're taking it too far you retarded aspie, show some respect for the actual believers out there

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
Which god? There’s like 100,000. And if you mean the Christian god, which denomination? There is like 30,000 denominations of Christianity, so which one is right?

JFL if you believe in this low IQ shit, definition of cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, rydofx and 2 others
Which god? There’s like 100,000. And if you mean the Christian god, which denomination? There is like 30,000 denominations of Christianity, so which one is right?

Fuarrrk i didn't see it was a troll thread...
Jfl gandy as god
0,25°K iq Hades

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Time to godmax I need height

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685
Cucktanity is about self sacrifice which goes against the redpill ideas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
if god exists he's a cunt for making us all subhuman

Half the people in this thread can't read

• +1
Reactions: PowersOfTen, Hector and rydofx
Like I said in a previous post in another thread, everyone should belive in god.

Well, for what I see I am one of the few here that really belives in god, which is a shame that the infidel rate in this forum is so high. Most people talk themselves as Blackpilled and all this based thing, but at the end of the day thwy stray further from the real truth and salvation, specially salvation.

I am very religious guy, I think is one of the most important things in this journey called life. Every night, no matter what, before going to bed and after taking my calcium + k2 vitamin, I spend a few moments to pray in the edge of the bed.

There is no day I go to sleep without praying at least a bit, and everytime I have thought times, when everything looks pessimistic, I take courage from the lord to step away from my doubts and fears.

Think about it for a minute, you go by the street, and you see plenty of people, succesful or not, but most of them aren't on the right path, you can see it in their faces, the lord has abandoned them, their bones can lo longer support their inmorality. You need to realise how priviliged are to arrive to this point, most of the people aren't that lucky, they sink in the sea of mediocricy.

At the end of the day no one is ready to this knowledge, let the saviours realize this by themselves, the average can't no longer be saved.

Yes I pray to Gandy everyday. There is nothing more important than praying for your aesthetics. And you should too.

Unless ur a blackpilled christian. Faggots r sinners, sex before marriage is sin, drugs drinking is sin.. etc. its over

sure u can pray to the big man in the sky, but if u keep sinning ur fucked nigga

its this simple. sin....go to hell for....ever jfl

read the bible. fucking hardly anyone makes it to heaven 1% of population

Low iq cuz not educated

Before jesus and mohammed all of these religions basically just did witchcraft and prayed to idols/did spells. They didnt have 1 god, they didnt believe in that shit. they believed in multiple gods. this was paganism. hindus are basically pagans. the only non pagans r jews/christians/islam everyone else prays to multiple other niggas. which is where u get 1000000000 gods aka just demons niggas

There is only one god. one real religion.

the rest are made up by the devil and his demons. its powerful shit. u know why so many ppl practice witchcraft. cuz it works. i can confirm.

dont believe me. all good. ur just gonna get brutal mogged by god for......ever

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't even think God exists anymore bro

Don’t torget the 8th rule of looksmax, if this is your first night at looksmax, you have to post
someone gets giga mogged,fogged or wants to rope the mogging is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
god didnt punish you. it was the elites
yes the elites made people be born with deformities and shit features. please tell me who these people are so i can learn how we learned the art of gene-editing so soon. moron ape.

i saw the message bro. i don't saw the reasoning nor the IQ
I don't even think God exists anymore bro
i mean there is not such a thing like "god doesn't exist anymore".
either he exist and he can't stop beeing because he is eternal. either he doesn't but he can't be and stop existing.
pure Logic due to his very définition.

Last edited:
You are essentially submitting and being a cuck to an imaginary deity. God may or may not exist (not the man made gods of course) but he surely does not give a single fuck about some little meaningless bacteria/organis on this planet praying to him. What a fucking joke. Being religious is usually accompanied by a low iq and fear of death. It's a way for the ego to seek hope and survive. It doesn't change a thing though. Science has shown enough. You are entirely your brain. Your thoughts, hormones, memories, senses - everything that makes you yourself is physical. When you damage your brain you literally forget/lose who you are. You think you can exist without your body? Souls are cope. God is cope. Live the shit out of this life because there is no next one. You will never have an opportunity like this again. Being alive is truly a miracle. The only reason religious people aren't in the nut house is because there are so many of them which makes it religion not insanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

god is dead. pray to me

yes the elites made people be born with deformities and shit features. please tell me who these people are so i can learn how we learned the art of gene-editing so soon. moron ape.
not gene editing you fucking mongoloid rat.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND