Why grow a beard if you have a good jawline?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Bronze
Doesn’t a beard just cover your jawline and make it look weaker? What would even be the advantage to having a beard?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Lookologist003, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
you can look even better with designer stubble. a full beard is usually unnessesary

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, nathan, forevergymcelling and 8 others
ingrown hairs and irritation fucking suck

that 5 o clock shadow rapes your collagen and skin quality as well

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fxckz, coispet and 1 other person
beards are cope and make you look ethic

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Amnesia
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, HTN_Mentalcel, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Henry Cavill in The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare 013024 1 5e19f5130fac435e9c15b477a8147ca5

I need to grow a beard bc of my philtrum and bc it would suit me

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadliter and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadliter and HTN_Mentalcel
no it’s incel trait
no facial hair growth = low dht
low dht = small cock
High DHT = Bald.
Chad has a full head of hair with a clean shaven high prenatal T jawline.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
High DHT = Bald.
Chad has a full head of hair with a clean shaven high prenatal T jawline.
low iq, balding is caused by genetics not dht

u fell for the dht meme

dht has all the positive effects that incels dream of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadliter, HTN_Mentalcel and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It does not. It make it even bigger. If u have good jaw. medium beard will make it even bigger.

• JFL
if you have a high contrast beard it boost your face by 1 point and im not talkibg about some filthy pubes high density beard is what looks good

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
What positive effects does DHT bring?
Penile growth (until your receptors are still active)
Hard erections
Reversal of Gynecomastia
Loss of feminine fat deposits
Muscle hardening
Strength increase
Drive/Motivation
Anti-anxiety
High sex drive
Voice deepening
Beard growth
General masculinization of the face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and TechnoBoss
Hard erections
Reversal of Gynecomastia
Muscle hardening
Strength increase
Drive/Motivation
Anti-anxiety
High sex drive
Voice deepening
Beard growth
Still I don't like being high DHT it ages you quicker. I miss my fat deposits.

• So Sad
Still I don't like being high DHT it ages you quicker. I miss my fat deposits.
men are supposed to age

short adventures life with passion drive and purpose > long incel doomer life

• JFL
Hard erections
Reversal of Gynecomastia
Muscle hardening
Strength increase
Drive/Motivation
Anti-anxiety
High sex drive
Voice deepening
Beard growth
What. Where is this coming from?

During puberty, children who are genetically male with 5-alpha reductase deficiency experience a lack of facial hair growth. Because their body still makes testosterone, they still experience voice deepening, muscle mass increase and penis enlargement.
Bang goes your misconceptions.

DHT is unlike testosterone in that a male body needs it only until puberty finishes. DHT is very easily linked to androgenic alopecia, because finasteride is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor and inhibits the enzyme that produces DHT in the bloodstream, and when a balding man takes finasteride, his balding stops or reverses, this is noted. There may be side effects, but the side effects of being bald in your youth are suicide.

The idea is that some genes cause hair follicles to interact with DHT, and those interactions are that DHT tightens the hair follicles preventing oxygen, sugar and other nutrients from entering the cells that compose each follicle, and consequently they are slower at building the hairshaft; this is called minitursation and it is the sign of a coming complete follicle death. When the follicles are dead, they cannot be revivied and new follicles must replace them with FUE or FUT if there is hair ever to be in that place on your scalp again. Follicles that are not dead but are miniturasing will become healthy once the follicle is no longer constricted by DHT.

Men who are balding young must take finasteride. I've heard it recommended that patients wait until they are eighteen years of age before they start, so there is a likelihood growth plates in the femurs and humorous and other long bones are closed, but those patients can see an endocrinologist and the endocrinologist can examine the epiphyseal line and discern if you would potentially stunt height growth by reducing DHT in the bloodstream.

Balding is genetic and caused by DHT. Finasteride throws would-be baldcels a lifeline.

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Doesn’t a beard just cover your jawline and make it look weaker? What would even be the advantage to having a beard?
I think so. The only advantage to having a beard is actually a compensation if you have a weak chin or jaw.

Some women don't like beards. Japanese women tend to dislike beards most commonly. When have you heard a woman say she doesn't like clean shaven? That's right, never. Bcuz JAW IS LAW, booooooooi.

that 5 o clock shadow rapes your collagen and skin quality as well
Being 30 rapes your skin quality more.

What. Where is this coming from?

Bang goes your misconceptions.

DHT is unlike testosterone in that a male body needs it only until puberty finishes. DHT is very easily linked to androgenic alopecia, because finasteride is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor and inhibits the enzyme that produces DHT in the bloodstream, and when a balding man takes finasteride, his balding stops or reverses, this is noted. There may be side effects, but the side effects of being bald in your youth are suicide.

The idea is that some genes cause hair follicles to interact with DHT, and those interactions are that DHT tightens the hair follicles preventing oxygen, sugar and other nutrients from entering the cells that compose each follicle, and consequently they are slower at building the hairshaft; this is called minitursation and it is the sign of a coming complete follicle death. When the follicles are dead, they cannot be revivied and new follicles must replace them with FUE or FUT if there is hair ever to be in that place on your scalp again. Follicles that are not dead but are miniturasing will become healthy once the follicle is no longer constricted by DHT.

Men who are balding young must take finasteride. I've heard it recommended that patients wait until they are eighteen years of age before they start, so there is a likelihood growth plates in the femurs and humorous and other long bones are closed, but those patients can see an endocrinologist and the endocrinologist can examine the epiphyseal line and discern if you would potentially stunt height growth by reducing DHT in the bloodstream.

Balding is genetic and caused by DHT. Finasteride throws would-be baldcels a lifeline.

@HarrierDuBois
u fell for the dht meme

• JFL