Why i feel joy watching women and mentally disabled people suffering

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Idk bruv it seems weird to me but i really enjoy videos of down syndromed shits crying or women being punished for being hoes etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, Reformed, sub5c3l and 4 others
high T trait

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizomogger, bndar.337, Reformed and 2 others
You are evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, Pikabro and 5.5psl
You are a sadist

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If you don't have compassion and empathty then you will never be an alpha, as it is leader exclusive skill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, ConfusedBolivian and sportsmogger
Wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Idk bruv it seems weird to me but i really enjoy videos of down syndromed shits crying or women being punished for being hoes etc
I can understand watching women getting hurt they are evil pieces of shit. But disabled people? That’s fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, lestoa, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others

If i was as rich as elon musk i would pay to see this kid being skinned alive and being cut with razors while tied up hahahahahaja

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Pikabro
I can understand watching women getting hurt they are evil pieces of shit. But disabled people? That’s fucked up
Hope this nigger gets disabled from a construction accident and gets laughed at

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
It feels satisfying. I think it's because prey are designed to give off cries and gestures to soften you and make you weaker so you don't kill them.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ConfusedBolivian
Mentally disable like retards mongoloids not people with physical incapacities like stephen hawking

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

If i was as rich as elon musk i would pay to see this kid being skinned alive and being cut with razors while tied up hahahahahaja

Least psychopathic spic. Tbh I you are a bolivian so it's your mexican aztec genes making you a psycho.

• JFL
you are based thats why

• Love it
i totally relate bro

• Love it
Hope this nigger gets disabled from a construction accident and gets laughed at
I dont work in construction no more, and i make fun of autistics and retards not physical dissabled dumb fuck

Least psychopathic spic. Tbh I you are a bolivian so it's your mexican aztec genes making you a psycho.
I studied in a school that accepted kids with autism and down syndrome/retards. They had a separated teacher and learning other subjects but in the same classroom while the normal kids would study normally they had other teacher n shit. And i used to bully those retards and made them do the stupidest shits ever hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Ngl I could imagine him doing those disabled spastic shreaks of agony while the cartel mutilates him :lul:
I studied in a school that accepted kids with autism and down syndrome/retards. They had a separated teacher and learning other subjects but in the same classroom while the normal kids would study normally they had other teacher n shit. And i used to bully those retards and made them do the stupidest shits ever hahahahah
I was that kid :feelswah: Kys you fucking wetback

• JFL
If you really were alpha you wouldn't care about disabled kids or what they do. The fact you go out of your way to bully them means you pick on the lowest of the low to make yourself feel better, because at the end of the day you are only one step above them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zyzz007 returns, Schizomogger, tombradylover and 3 others
If you really were alpha you wouldn't care about disabled kids or what they do. The fact you go out of your way to bully them means you pick on the lowest of the low to make yourself feel better, because at the end of the day you are only one step above them.
Water

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Pikabro
Mentally disable like retards mongoloids not people with physical incapacities like stephen hawking

no i can undrstand him, autistic down syndrome people piss me the fuck off.

Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 85642 PM

you can't tell me you wouldn't want to punch this autistic aspergers whore in the face

• +1
  • Love it
why are ppl mad in replies this is one of the mildest posts ive seen on here

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Actually no, it is natural to make fun of inferior beings that is why stronger kids bully the weak ones
No your just evil thinking that's natural is worse too you have traits of a physcopath

• JFL
No your just evil thinking that's natural is worse too you have traits of a physcopath
Yeah i think i have that bcs it is hard for me to give love and i never feel remorse for my actions

you're life gonna be fucked up 10 years from now, followed you for a while turn around while you can large skull man