Why i go with this chad in club and he not get approached?

S

subhumanchad

Kraken
In normal chad not get approached?

Attachments

• 3531345_2789805_Capturar.png
    3531345_2789805_Capturar.png
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • 3531347_2789807_Capturar2.png
    3531347_2789807_Capturar2.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bwrauycnee and tervile1
Height? Not a chad and also looks gay.

What are his teeth like when smile?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, kebab, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Cus he is no true Chad

I thought bro was Chad until I saw the last picture jfl

Chads don't get approached, that's cope.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 32973 and jflsnowdzz
cope, they do.
they don't. 99% of the time chads don't get bitches is cause they don't approach and once they realize basically no women will rejcet them they slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
they don't. 99% of the time chads don't get bitches is cause they don't approach and once they realize basically no women will rejcet them they slay.
I get approached. My brother does too.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
why people here say other thing?

I get approached. My brother does too.
im sure you do, that's why whenver we see videos of chads walking around in public they never actually get approached, Just thirst stares.

im sure you do, that's why whenver we see videos of chads walking around in public they never actually get approached, Just thirst stares.
but why you think people here say chads get approached?

how common you get approched and how much you rate your face?
Often happens when i go out w out headphones and fast walking (with gym bag to get to the gym). I don’t go out like that much tho. I also get some serious IOIs. People here usually rate me HTN-Chadlite. A couple even said chad or chad appeal but JFL at that i would say around strong HTN/Weak chadlite is fair

idk i’ve had girls shout at me that i’m beautiful or try to get my insta or come up to me and tell me that i’m fit and their freinds think i’m fit etc my brother gets girls in the club pretty easily idk if they approach him but apparently he had an asian girl who literally wouldn’t let go of him in the club. he literally had to call some girl to help get her off jfl

Because you mog him.

high tier subhuman

idk i’ve had girls shout at me that i’m beautiful or try to get my insta or come up to me and tell me that i’m fit and their freinds think i’m fit etc my brother gets girls in the club pretty easily idk if they approach him but apparently he had an asian girl who literally wouldn’t let go of him in the club. he literally had to call some girl to help get her off jfl
It’s true chads-chadlites and even htn do get approached.

It’s true chads-chadlites and even htn do get approached.
yeah i’ve had foids tell me i should model when they met me. All u need is high appeal

Its strange man that your friend doesn’t get approached, i have way less gl friends than your chad friend get approached and get iois constantly when going out

Its strange man that your friend doesn’t get approached, i have way less gl friends than your chad friend get approached and get iois constantly when going out
i only go out 1 time with him. maybe we not get approched all nights. do you think chads get approached all times when go out?

You don’t need to get 8/10 to get approached. I see mtn who are getting approached lol
why you think we not get approched that night?

i only go out 1 time with him. maybe we not get approched all nights. do you think chads get approached all times when go out?
No not all the times, but he will get iois. Because i have way worse looking friends than your chad mate get iois all night long when going out an they sometimes do get approached but not that often. Your mate is a total chad, ignore the incels who say that he isn’t. I’ve been going to clubs for 6 years now in over 10 european countries and have seen 4 people irl that are on his level or mog him. Your mate is absurdly gl irl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
No not all the times, but he will get iois. Because i have way worse looking friends than your chad mate get iois all night long when going out an they sometimes do get approached but not that often. Your mate is a total chad, ignore the incels who say that he isn’t. I’ve been going to clubs for 6 years now in over 10 european countries and have seen 4 people irl that are on his level or mog him. Your mate is absurdly gl irl
you think maybe we get approached 50% of times?

He’s chad foru sure - maybe won’t get approached but will get plenty IOIs

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
you think maybe we get approached 50% of times?
Idk, my mates that do get approached aren’t even close to being as gl as your friend, and they get approached maybe 10-20% of the time they go out maybe even less

yes i see some iois. But chads not get approached in clubs?
He’s TOO good looking for girls to approach him imo unless they’re stacy

A HTN/chadlite more likely approached cos less intimidating

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
He’s TOO good looking for girls to approach him imo unless they’re stacy

A HTN/chadlite more likely approached cos less intimidating
nut the girls in club are not drunk and not lose the innibition?