Why i go with this chad in club and he not get approached?

Idk, my mates that do get approached aren’t even close to being as gl as your friend, and they get approached maybe 10-20% of the time they go out maybe even less
what country?

He’s htn some days he’ll get approached some days he won’t.

I suppose you are in some civilized country. If he got out with that faggy haircut here in the balkans, he would get his shit beat up by some low IQ ogre-tier niggers. I know a skinny 6'3 guy who went in a pink shirt with rainbows at weekend night and got beaten by 3 football hooligans because they tought he was a faggot

This is the phenotype of these guys
tumblr_pw8q4npNBn1tmorcdo1_540.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and BitchBoy
I suppose you are in some civilized country. If he got out with that faggy haircut here in the balkans, he would get his shit beat up by some low IQ ogre-tier niggers. I know a skinny 6'3 guy who went in a pink shirt with rainbows at weekend night and got beaten by 3 football hooligans because they tought he was a faggot

The guy is french

Attachments

• gym wojak.jpg
    gym wojak.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
take pic together

Xd, anyways he slightly mogs me facially but I only get approached properly like 1/4 of the time i go out. But most of the time girls make excuses to talk to me even though it usually goes nowhere

Xd, anyways he slightly mogs me facially but I only get approached properly like 1/4 of the time i go out. But most of the time girls make excuses to talk to me even though it usually goes nowhere
How much you rate him?

How much you rate him?
actually he's more than slightly good looking than me.

I'd say he is facially strong Chadlite or 9.5/10, he almost looks flawless (first pic), but I don't know how skinny he might be.

I would expect him to get an insane number of iois and 1-3 girls to properly approach him in the uk

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
actually he's more than slightly good looking than me.

I'd say he is facially strong Chadlite or 9.5/10, he almost looks flawless (first pic), but I don't know how skinny he might be.

I would expect him to get an insane number of iois and 1-3 girls to properly approach him in the uk
Chadlite is not 7/10? And chadlites not get approached all nights? Or only some nights?

Chadlite is not 7/10? And chadlites not get approached all nights? Or only some nights?
I went out with pneumo two different times.

He made out with 3 girls the first time and didnt needed any rizz for most of it.

The second time he made out with 4, all four of the girls put themselves in his zone (i noticed two of them giving mad iois so i approached them for him ( but they probably would have started talking to each other anyways). and he just seemed like a pussy magnet really, One girl approached him outright and the last one looked mutual.

Chadlite is effectively chad in my opinon

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I went out with pneumo two different times.

He made out with 3 girls the first time and didnt needed any rizz for most of it.

The second time he made out with 4, all four of the girls put themselves in his zone (i noticed two of them giving mad iois so i approached them for him ( but they probably would have started talking to each other anyways). and he just seemed like a pussy magnet really, One girl approached him outright and the last one looked mutual.

Chadlite is effectively chad in my opinon
In first time the girls approach him or he approach them?

In first time the girls approach him or he approach them?
we were walking around the club trying to get iois, i only kissed one both times.

he would go up to them abd kiss them within 30 secs (what i usually do as well) but the first girl he rizzed up easily

jfl balkan ogres

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
they don't. 99% of the time chads don't get bitches is cause they don't approach and once they realize basically no women will rejcet them they slay.
You think men don't get approached because YOU don't get approached. Good-looking men get shown attention consistently on night outs

You think men don't get approached because YOU don't get approached. Good-looking men get shown attention consistently on night outs
Why this chad not get approached this night?

He's striking and above-average but not exactly what I'd call a chad

Why this chad not get approached this night?
Was it only one night? He seems above average-looking. But also depends on other factors. If he's not autistic, dresses well and smells well he can get women quite easily

Was it only one night? He seems above average-looking. But also depends on other factors. If he's not autistic, dresses well and smells well he can get women quite easily
Yes i only go out with hin 1 night. Chad not get approached all nights?