Why I’m choosing to lose weight after high school

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m already established in high school. It’s too late to start losing weight now.

how fat r u? like bf percentage wise

how fat r u? like bf percentage wise
Around 260. It’s gonna take some time. I feel like I could survive uni being fat, but it’s better to be fit, which is why I went with community college.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Around 260. It’s gonna take some time. I feel like I could survive uni being fat, but it’s better to be fit, which is why I went with community college.

omg dude wtf

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ChoSeungHui
Your stupidity is angering, I can tell you're going to be a fat fuck for years to come. Good luck getting fit for college when you're over 100lbs overweight and are going to start "soon"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
How do you become that fat

Lol fat fucker, you where gonna lose weight in April realized you never was gonna do that and now you gonna keep postponing it untill you fucking die a fat fuck and fucking virgin. you not fooling no one you will die from obesity. KFC IS CALLING YOUR NAME CUCK GO FAST. not too fast or you will burn to much calories be carefull. HAHAHAHA

• +1
cope hit the treadmill now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
That's the worst excuse I've heard in years. "Its too late now", yeah with that mindset you will never go anywhere in life.
From the bottom of my heart, even though you dont know me. Please read the book "Declare War on Yourself by Marc Summers" just browse this forum 10 minutes less and read the book.

Do it, and if it doesn't influence you a tiny bit you are welcome to say whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and ChoSeungHui

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sizzurp and ChoSeungHui
I honestly think you will never lose weight
you will only gain more cause you a dumb lazy fuck getting older making your metabolism worse
good luck living a sad joke of a life

• +1
Lose weight now, stop postponing it you fat shit.