Why is Height so over exaggerated in this forum seriously (5,7) guy

D

Deleted member 29177

Thugmaxxing since 2004
as a 5,7 black guy. My dating experience hasn’t been bad at all. Despite me being short. In highschool I dated multiple girls. I’ve had a LTR that lasted almost 3 years and. Some others and even after highschool I’ve had girls compliment me and call me attractive and talk to me and once in a blue moon approach me. Starting to believe height is exaggerated plus most slayers I see in real life ain’t even extremely tall probably 5,8-5,10 max. Seriously guys think being 6ft automatically makes you a slayer I know 6 ft guys who haven’t even kissed a girl in their life. I actually believe that face is the most important thing. Now granted if your like 5ft or some ultraturbo Manlet then i get it but other than that height is waaay to exaggerated from what I can see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 28541 and vermillioncorefan
Yeah, even people irl overestimate height by an inch or 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
as a 5,7 black guy. My dating experience hasn’t been bad at all. Despite me being short. In highschool I dated multiple girls. I’ve had a LTR that lasted almost 3 years and. Some others and even after highschool I’ve had girls compliment me and call me attractive and talk to me and once in a blue moon approach me. Starting to believe height is exaggerated plus most slayers I see in real life ain’t even extremely tall probably 5,8-5,10 max. Seriously guys think being 6ft automatically makes you a slayer I know 6 ft guys who haven’t even kissed a girl in their life. I actually believe that face is the most important thing. Now granted if your like 5ft or some ultraturbo Manlet then i get it but other than that height is waaay to exaggerated from what I can see.
if i was 5’10 0 girls would’ve ever touched me 100%

It's a halo

Dnrd a single word

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, thecel, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
height only matters at brainwashed west and burgerland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, m0ss26, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
Stopped reading at 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ManletBlackcel, chosen-one and 3 others
If you were 4 inches taller your dating life would be 10x better btw

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuxkdakikez, m0ss26 and 1 other person
If you were 4 inches taller your dating life would be 10x better btw
no denying that obviously. but guys make it seem like if your height doesn't start with a 6 you might aswell ropemaxx. plus if short guys were so bad why is the average height worldwide 5,7? surely the average height would be taller if every women was choosing just tall guys

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
if i was 6ft you guys would say "another tall guy talking about being short is not a problem" this is literally from the perspective of a short guy
Nigga I'm 6'3 and know that being short is a problem. Height doesn't matter much in high school compared to college because girls really don't give a fuck.

Nigga I'm 6'3 and know that being short is a problem. Height doesn't matter much in high school compared to college because girls really don't give a fuck.
it is but it depends on how short. if you 5,9 5,8 5,7 5,6 5,5 and you can't get anything then your probably just not good looking face is ki ng shorter than that that's when I think it becomes a problem. but still being 6ft doesn't make you a slayer. these guys think being 6ft turns you into Johhny sins. when girls say they want a tall guy they mean tall+ handsome

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
genes failed you terribly. No nbamaxxing for you
gymmaxx+thugmaxx with bbc halo still allows me to mog taller guys

Attachments

• IMG_0202.png
    IMG_0202.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
You have BBC you don’t count

this comes from the perspective of someone is short. i would know
How old are you
He also says he’s thugmaxxing so I assume he’s dating sheboons, sheboons let any thugmaxxed nigga hit

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and FaceandBBC
If u live in the US i def believe this , if not kys

How old are you

He also says he’s thugmaxxing so I assume he’s dating sheboons, sheboons let any thugmaxxed nigga hit
Thugmax works ik short ugly big nosed niggas with white girls in my hs

How old are you

18. surprisingly its mostly LTB-MTBS and some mid-tier shaniquas

Impossible to be incel when thugmaxxed
there is an image of my face so you can get a perspective of what I look like

Impossible to be incel when thugmaxxed
nah im not even in the US i live in rural canada and black thugmaxxers have haloes here i can go through insta, vsco and shit and find tons from my hs

there is an image of my face so you can get a perspective of what I look like
Yes I saw, bottom line is that height is still an extremely huge cap and part of your SMV as a guy, obviously you can still get pussy if manlet but your dating life would be infinitely better if you weren’t

nah im not even in the US i live in rural canada and black thugmaxxers have haloes here i can go through insta, vsco and shit and find tons from my hs
All white female have taken black dick in 2023, ethnic brah is very primal and animalistic while white brah is too soft and boring

Yes I saw, bottom line is that height is still an extremely huge cap and part of your SMV as a guy, obviously you can still get pussy if manlet but your dating life would be infinitely better if you weren’t
facts. but really it comes down to face. face is king. and will always be. 5,8 Chad Thundercock with a razor-sharp jawline mogs any guy in his vicinity tall or short

hypergamy only applies for mayo. Try being a mayo 5'7, it's suifuel

All white female have taken black dick in 2023, ethnic brah is very primal and animalistic while white brah is too soft and boring
ive only seen black ppl pull it off and im not one of these bbc faggots when i go through the NT popular kids instas the only ppl i see in those parties just black and white kids there are no currycels, ricecels etc just incel races

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
ive only seen black ppl pull it off and im not one of these bbc faggots when i go through the NT popular kids instas the only ppl i see in those parties just black and white kids there are no currycels, ricecels etc just incel races
We just have the exaggerated swagger

Lifefuel for the @bxckpill guy on tiktok
He's black as well and honestly not too bad looking facially but he's a full on doomer just bc he's 5'7

dude, these guys on this forum are INSANE and have ZERO life experience.
All they know about women and dating is from the internet.

They literally think 6-6' 2 is manlet and you need to be 6' 4 and above.

the biggest slayer I knew in University was like 5'6.
His friend who also got a lot of girls was like 5' 9.
My cousin is like 5' 9 and also slayed a lot.

All of them had GL faces and slim not even muscular.
FACE is king.
Once you taller than the girl is all that matters.
Also if you are GL there are some taller women than will also want you...................

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ethnic_9, zura and 4 others
People in this forum are out of touch with reality. Next

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
its all about paper stats on internet discussion

in real life u brah have no issue if they are same height or taller than the women

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Kamui
It matters in the West and especially on OLD.

Women universally prefer a tall man, not just taller than them, but taller than other guys and tall enough to height mog them so they look all the way up.

However it's the godforsaken West that is the most retarded. I genuinely think 5'7 HTN mogs 6'0 MTN in all countries except US, UK, Australia, France.

I don't even think Europe is that bad. Because the equivalent 5'9 guy in Sweden where women are 5'7 on average, probably doesn't do as bad as the 5'7 guy all things considered equal.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, zura and m0ss26
It matters in the West and especially on OLD.

However it's the godforsaken West that is the most retarded. I genuinely think 5'7 HTN mogs 6'0 MTN in all countries except US, UK, Australia, France.
6' dude only mogs if he's strong MTN and the 5'7 dude is weak HTN, any other case, 5'7 mogs in the US

6 ft isn't tall and height is overrated only good for gaining respect

Yea face matters more but height shouldn’t be downplayed. It’s a sliding scale the better looking u are the shorter u can be while the taller u are the uglier u can be but u can’t be 5’6 and below and u can’t be below MTN or it’s over. Simple as that