Why is it so hard to find legit K2 MK4?

Only legit product I've found is Thorne's Liquid MK4, $70 for 1200mg (~26 doses at 45mg, crazy ass price) which (according to their representative) is trans-isomer. Life extension's MK4 is likely cis-isomer and not biologically active.

This reddit post explains it pretty well:

That would explain a lot. So apparently the MK7 only worked better than the MK4 for the OP in Reddit because the MK4 was only cis-isomer. Is there even a way to check if it's cis or trans-isomer? Did you experience anything from their liquid MK4 if you're taking it?

their site seems legit, should i buy from them? any experience?

Isn't the D3+K2 from AG optimal?

bought from them many times.
ahh okay, another q i dont understand that dosages with mg. what does serving size one full dropper mean on the bottle, how many days it can last? how many bottles should i buy anyidea?

ahh okay, another q i dont understand that dosages with mg. what does serving size one full dropper mean on the bottle, how many days it can last? how many bottles should i buy anyidea?
one full serving of vitamin K is one full dropper. the top of the bottle is also a dropper. just buy one. should last you a few months. half a dropper daily is sufficient.

one full serving of vitamin K is one full dropper. the top of the bottle is also a dropper. just buy one. should last you a few months. half a dropper daily is sufficient.
yeah i dont know rly what full dropper means. also what about dosage? I'm taking 8000 IU vitamin d3 with k2 100mcg mk7 and I want to switch for mk4, what would my dosage be? with 8000 iu? half dropper?

Only legit product I've found is Thorne's Liquid MK4, $70 for 1200mg (~26 doses at 45mg, crazy ass price) which (according to their representative) is trans-isomer. Life extension's MK4 is likely cis-isomer and not biologically active.

how do you find out if it’s trans or cis? do i have to call the company?

i have carlson mk4
Amazon product ASIN B001LF39V0

Last edited:
how do you find out if it’s trans or cis? do i have to call the company?

i have carlson mk4
Amazon product ASIN B001LF39V0
just asked an AI chatbot, only life extension and thorne are verified to be trans. the brands using menaq7 are possibly trans as well but that’s about it

I ordered my K2 and D3 from iHerb today, insanely high doses so should help with bone growth/health (unless I overdose)

yeah i dont know rly what full dropper means. also what about dosage? I'm taking 8000 IU vitamin d3 with k2 100mcg mk7 and I want to switch for mk4, what would my dosage be? with 8000 iu? half dropper?
yeah sure. sounds good to me.

• Love it
Reactions: blonde chad
I ordered my K2 and D3 from iHerb today, insanely high doses so should help with bone growth/health (unless I overdose)
what are ur doses?