Why is jaw surgery so cheap in France? What's the catch?

H

hassan12

Iron
I have seen from many sources both in french and in english and it seems like the cost of double jaw surgery is within the range of 5-10k. How come it's so cheap? Even in Turkey and eastern european countries it's atleast 10-15k. What's the catch here? And it seems like there are many great French surgeons like professor Charrier. He has really good reviews. If someone has insights or knows something about Jaw surgery in France please enlighten me.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
0.0000000000000000000000000000001mm BSSO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, ducksoover, coispet and 6 others
I have seen from many sources both in french and in english and it seems like the cost of double jaw surgery is within the range of 5-10k. How come it's so cheap? Even in Turkey and eastern european countries it's atleast 10-15k. What's the catch here? And it seems like there are many great French surgeons like professor Charrier. He has really good reviews. If someone has insights or knows something about Jaw surgery in France please enlighten me.
The State can partly pay for it if you have medical issues which is a big help

The State can partly pay for it if you have medical issues which is a big help
Im not French not do I live in France. Can I still get jaw surgery there?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and VenatorLuparius
A guy had bimax for 4k euros and he said for foreigners 7-8k euros
Hows that even possible. It sounds too good to be true. Thats cheaper than Poland and Turkey tf. Do they speak good English? Im thinking of Charrier if you know him? How much do I gotta pay you for translating lol

• +1
Reactions: bigseal and Pierrot
Hows that even possible. It sounds too good to be true. Thats cheaper than Poland and Turkey tf. Do they speak good English? Im thinking of Charrier if you know him? How much do I gotta pay you for translating lol
Normally they don’t have a problem with English (they’re surgeons ahha). I don’t know Charrier.
To really get a deep insight onto what they offer you’d have to go on their sites and tru to take contact imo.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and maxxmclooks
One think is fore sure, french surgeon won’t fuck you up like Indian ones and won’t do risky surgeries and over exaggerated stuff.
They’re all for safety and realistic operations

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, maxxmclooks and VenatorLuparius
One think is fore sure, french surgeon won’t fuck you up like Indian ones and won’t do risky surgeries and over exaggerated stuff.
They’re all for safety and realistic operations
Exactly! I was initially considering turkey but for this specific reason I am reluctant to take the risk. I'm still surprised how it's so cheap thp. In Italy and Germany it's like 20k+ and same thing in Spain. And it's strange still how noone mentions France when it comes to jawsurgery on this forum and reddit and there seems little marketing around it. Seems like the holy grail of bimax

• +1
Reactions: bigseal and Pierrot
Exactly! I was initially considering turkey but for this specific reason I am reluctant to take the risk. I'm still surprised how it's so cheap thp. In Italy and Germany it's like 20k+ and same thing in Spain. And it's strange still how noone mentions France when it comes to jawsurgery on this forum and reddit and there seems little marketing around it. Seems like the holy grail of bimax
Idk you gotta do extensive research. I am not very knowledgeable for now as I am going to wait 1 year at least before getting surgery most likely.
If you need help with some translation just pm me

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Most french surgeons are bluepilled faggots that won't accept an autistic rambling about looksmaxxing especially if unecessary.

You can only get a bimax for 7-8k in public hospitals which are in a dire state right now.Even worse than NHS in the UK.

Don't expect any blackpilled movements nor agency in the planning, you'll only get what the surgeons deeem fit.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Pierrot and maxxmclooks
The catch is they just treat it like any other surgery and it's done by regular doctors, not hucksters trying to get your money.

The main problem is they don't cater to health tourists like other countries so it's hard as fuck to actually get a surgery with them. There was one place I found that was doing mini chin wing, which is kind of a blackpilled surgery, but I messaged them a bunch of times, in French, and they just never got back to me.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
italy it depends . Well known surgeon ramieri does trimax for 15k

Most french surgeons are bluepilled faggots that won't accept an autistic rambling about looksmaxxing especially if unecessary.

You can only get a bimax for 7-8k in public hospitals which are in a dire state right now.Even worse than NHS in the UK.

Don't expect any blackpilled movements nor agency in the planning, you'll only get what the surgeons deeem fit.
I need ccw rotation and mandibular advancement. Im pretty recessed btw

i need ccw rotation and mandibular advancement. Im quite recessed. Would they give me good movements?

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
The catch is they just treat it like any other surgery and it's done by regular doctors, not hucksters trying to get your money.

The main problem is they don't cater to health tourists like other countries so it's hard as fuck to actually get a surgery with them. There was one place I found that was doing mini chin wing, which is kind of a blackpilled surgery, but I messaged them a bunch of times, in French, and they just never got back to me.
Rip

Got bimax in a clinic (private) in France, the amount of all costs (surgeon, clinic, anesth...), before cover insurance and national healthcare was around 6k euros.

There is no reason a foreigner would pay significantly more.

I got a 11mm BSSO with CW and the surgeon did exactly what I wanted.

The main reason is that in France doctors are not running after money, they never do marketing or shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, panfacemogger and mvp2v1
i need ccw rotation and mandibular advancement. Im quite recessed. Would they give me good movements?
"Im quite recessed"

dude your over tier vertical

Got bimax in a clinic (private) in France, the amount of all costs (surgeon, clinic, anesth...), before cover insurance and national healthcare was around 6k euros.

The main reason is that in France doctors are not running after money, they never do marketing or shit like that
Hey, mind to send me the name of the surgeon? I'm a poorcel and can't afford my German surgeon sadly

eleven mm is real good

could you send me the surgeon ? I am poor af i cant afford italian Scam surgeons

could you send me the surgeon ? I am poor af i cant afford italian Scam surgeons
I found this turkish guy called erol cansiz. His results seem decent and haven’t found any bad reviews or botched instances. And he does it for like 6k. What do you think?

I found this turkish guy called erol cansiz. His results seem decent and haven’t found any bad reviews or botched instances. And he does it for like 6k. What do you think?

I had surgery with him.

Not anymore. He jacked his prices up to 22-24k
Are you sure that isn't just for custom plates? Regular bimax was 15k when I last contacted him in Dec last year.

Are you sure that isn't just for custom plates? Regular bimax was 15k when I last contacted him in Dec last year.
He quoted me 20-24k during my consult in Oct ‘23

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He quoted me 20-24k during my consult in Oct ‘23
That was likely for custom plates. He quoted me 20k for regular bimax and infra in Dec. 6k extra for custom plates.

Ramieri is not that Jewish. I mean. He is gonna raise prices as he likes shekels (who doesn’t) but he understands that a lot of his patients are povertycels who can’t afford 30k bimaxes.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
That was likely for custom plates. He quoted me 20k for regular bimax and infra in Dec. 6k extra for custom plates.

Ramieri is not that Jewish. I mean. He is gonna raise prices as he likes shekels (who doesn’t) but he understands that a lot of his patients are povertycels who can’t afford 30k bimaxes.
I see. Well that's good to hear, then

• +1
Ramieri is an honest guy, but he seems overwhelmed with cases. It's better to go with low-key surgeons rather than common incel ones bc they will be able to place more focus on individual patients.

• +1

I paid for a consult with him at the beginning of April, and still haven't met him. He seems unprofessional and disorganized. Healthcare in Turkiye seems to be completely unregulated. Go to EU instead.

• +1

Last edited:
I don't think it's that cheap actually. I spoke to a relatively unknown French surgeon and he wanted 17k Euro for double jaw revision. Maybe it's just higher for revision.

I paid for a consult with him at the beginning of April, and still haven't met him. He seems unprofessional and disorganized. Healthcare in Turkiye seems to be completely unregulated. Go to EU instead.
Wtf really, i paid for a consultation few days ago and they said ill get appointment for next week. How else is he unprofessional?

Wtf really, i paid for a consultation few days ago and they said ill get appointment for next week. How else is he unprofessional?
He keeps pushing back the consultation dates. His assistant told me the consultation fee was "100 dollars", and I asked which currency and she kept repeating "100 dollars", so I just paid in USD, and saved a few bucks. Turkey seems like a retarded country anyway. No top surgeon would choose to stay in Turkey when they can have a better quality of life in EU or US.

He keeps pushing back the consultation dates. His assistant told me the consultation fee was "100 dollars", and I asked which currency and she kept repeating "100 dollars", so I just paid in USD, and saved a few bucks. Turkey seems like a retarded country anyway. No top surgeon would choose to stay in Turkey when they can have a better quality of life in EU or US.

Eh not really? With the money these surgeons earn in turkey they can live like kings lol. Turkey is super cheap but these surgeons are getting a lot of foreign patients paying in euros. And living in Turkey is pretty nice if you make decent money. But that sucks tho can you ask for a refund? What’s your plan? I’m also considering French surgeons like Charrier but they aren’t that blackpilled unfortunately.

• +1
I don't think it's that cheap actually. I spoke to a relatively unknown French surgeon and he wanted 17k Euro for double jaw revision. Maybe it's just higher for revision.
Sounds about right. Revision is usually more difficult.

Eh not really? With the money these surgeons earn in turkey they can live like kings lol. Turkey is super cheap but these surgeons are getting a lot of foreign patients paying in euros. And living in Turkey is pretty nice if you make decent money. But that sucks tho can you ask for a refund? What’s your plan? I’m also considering French surgeons like Charrier but they aren’t that blackpilled unfortunately.
What's your main motivation for seeking surgery from a cheaper surgeon? If it's because you are a povertycel then that is a terrible idea.