Why is jaw surgery so cheap in France? What's the catch?

What's your main motivation for seeking surgery from a cheaper surgeon? If it's because you are a povertycel then that is a terrible idea.
Well aren’t we all povertycel. And why wouldn’t I choose to spend 6-8k on French surgeons who have great reputation than spending 20k on some famous surgeons like Ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Well aren’t we all povertycel. And why wouldn’t I choose to spend 6-8k on French surgeons who have great reputation than spending 20k on some famous surgeons like Ramieri.
I mean, there probably are cheaper surgeons out there who can give you a good outcome. But cost should not be the main factor outside of not paying a ridiculous price. I have researched these turkish surgeons btw. Contacted some them as well. Most were shady af. Like Altan Varol has a fuckton of lawsuits against him. Celal Candirli and Kemal Ugurlu have tons of horror stories on reddit and in fb groups. Samet Kundakcioglu just seemed low IQ. Erol is prolly the best out of all them but is not the best for short faces and he isn't very aesthetically minded. Some of them are not that much cheaper than rarmieri. Like I heard Alton Varol charges 16k USD for bimax while the 20k euros ramieri charges includes malar implants as well. Regular bimax is 15k.

Honestly, I would be looking into french surgeons if you are that concerned about cost. Most are not blackpilled so you might not get the plan that would ascend you the most. But if you can't shell out 20k or won't be able to save that much quickly enough, you should focus on ascending in your career and moneymaxxing.

I mean, there probably are cheaper surgeons out there who can give you a good outcome. But cost should not be the main factor outside of not paying a ridiculous price. I have researched these turkish surgeons btw. Contacted some them as well. Most were shady af. Like Altan Varol has a fuckton of lawsuits against him. Celal Candirli and Kemal Ugurlu have tons of horror stories on reddit and in fb groups. Samet Kundakcioglu just seemed low IQ. Erol is prolly the best out of all them but is not the best for short faces and he isn't very aesthetically minded. Some of them are not that much cheaper than rarmieri. Like I heard Alton Varol charges 16k USD for bimax while the 20k euros ramieri charges includes malar implants as well. Regular bimax is 15k.

Honestly, I would be looking into french surgeons if you are that concerned about cost. Most are not blackpilled so you might not get the plan that would ascend you the most. But if you can't shell out 20k or won't be able to save that much quickly enough, you should focus on ascending in your career and moneymaxxing.
No I completely I agree with you 100%. You don’t wanna cheap out on smth this serious. For me It’s important to balance potential outcomes and price. There are certain surgeons who are good but I cannot afford like Ramieri. There are some that have some horror reviews like Alfaro. Surgeons like Charrier tho charge quite cheap prices and yet have really good reviews. And similarly Erol Cansiz who you have mentioned quoted me 6k and I have yet not seen one bad review of him. Some of his results on instagram are also pretty decent. That’s why im considering these two as of now but let’s see if I can get better options.

• +1

If I can get the desired measurements/movements planned by a blackpilled surgeon cant the non blackpilled french surgeons implement it?

• +1
If I can get the desired measurements/movements planned by a blackpilled surgeon cant the non blackpilled french surgeons implement it?
If they are using custom plates then yes. But not all surgeons will give you that much freedom even if they do use custom plates. In fact, many use regular plates so during the surgery they will use their discretion and you might end up with completely different movements than planned.

No I completely I agree with you 100%. You don’t wanna cheap out on smth this serious. For me It’s important to balance potential outcomes and price. There are certain surgeons who are good but I cannot afford like Ramieri. There are some that have some horror reviews like Alfaro. Surgeons like Charrier tho charge quite cheap prices and yet have really good reviews. And similarly Erol Cansiz who you have mentioned quoted me 6k and I have yet not seen one bad review of him. Some of his results on instagram are also pretty decent. That’s why im considering these two as of now but let’s see if I can get better options.
If you can't afford to spend 20k on surgery, you need to moneymax. What if you get botched? Imo, you should aim to have roughly double the price saved just in case you need another surgery.

Also, most of these surgeons have entire teams to keep unhappy patients quiet. If you dig deep enough, you will find those bad reviews.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and FrenchareMedCucks
Actually, I just saw your scan in this thread. You have a steep occlusal plane and downswung jaws. I think erol would be fine for your case as you don't need a downgraft or anything like that. What he will probably do is give you 3-4 mm at the ANS point with lots of CCW so that you get lots of advancement for your lower jaw. With a genio on top. Tbh your case is bad enough that any halfway decent surgeon could improve you.

Lol. I know you need a revision but that is way too high.
Nigga probably figured out I had money and made up a random number.

• +1
Hello bhai, saw your post-op Bimax thread, and was wondering if you could dm the name of the cali surgeon you found?
David Bell.

• +1
Reactions: Gaussian
i need ccw rotation and mandibular advancement. Im quite recessed. Would they give me good movements?
I saw someone on Reddit recommend these french surgeons feel free to research : Dr. Loncle, Pr. Charrier, Thierry Loncle, Solymon, Dr. Steve, Dr. Solyom, Dr. Davrou, Dr. Deffrennes Dominique, Dr. Gindre in Annecy, Dr. Benoit Philippe

I saw someone on Reddit recommend these french surgeons feel free to research : Dr. Loncle, Pr. Charrier, Thierry Loncle, Solymon, Dr. Steve, Dr. Solyom, Dr. Davrou, Dr. Deffrennes Dominique, Dr. Gindre in Annecy, Dr. Benoit Philippe
Apparently they're expensive for foreigners. I talked with Dr. Davrou and he was really nice and all but he quoted me at 17k without the French insurance.