why is my eye area so subhuman from this angle?

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
it’s not AS bad from the side or the front but here it is genuinely truecel tier 💀 wtf can i do to fix it if anything. do i need infras, supras, OD and cantho?

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpeg
    IMG_5050.jpeg
    636.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
aight ty. what surgeries would you recommend then?
well. for the orbitals either lefort 2 or 3, the latter would also work on the lateral (side) of the orbital rim so that would help a lot, as for brow ridge I think fillers or if u want u could get an implant and that would suffice, the main issue is that your eyes don't look "deep-set" enough, if you improved the area I mention it would give the impressiont that your eyes are deeper-set by "hooding" them more

problem with lefort is that it's still kinda "controversial" and so it will be hard to find a surgeon to perform it on you, although give it 5 more years and i think more doctors will be willing to do it on you, oh and it costs like 50k-ish grand lol

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
well. for the orbitals either lefort 2 or 3, the latter would also work on the lateral (side) of the orbital rim so that would help a lot, as for brow ridge I think fillers or if u want u could get an implant and that would suffice, the main issue is that your eyes don't look "deep-set" enough, if you improved the area I mention it would give the impressiont that your eyes are deeper-set by "hooding" them more

problem with lefort is that it's still kinda "controversial" and so it will be hard to find a surgeon to perform it on you, although give it 5 more years and i think more doctors will be willing to do it on you, oh and it costs like 50k-ish grand lol

lmao thank you for the long reply with actually useful info. most people here just troll. ngl though from what i’ve heard lefort 2 and 3 are pretty risky so idk if that’s the best option. I was thinking that bimax, cantho and orbital implants would prolly be enough but idk

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
lmao thank you for the long reply with actually useful info. most people here just troll. ngl though from what i’ve heard lefort 2 and 3 are pretty risky so idk if that’s the best option. I was thinking that bimax, cantho and orbital implants would prolly be enough but idk
yeah orbital implants might suffice, albeit i worry it would look like you are wearing swimming goggles from the side if it extends too much outwards and laterally, obviously lefort 3 is like best case scenario we all wish we could get it, and it would kill a few birds with one stone, as for cantho idk seems risky af, and bimax would help a bit yeah

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah