• IMG_1138.jpeg
    IMG_1138.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 0
Loose hyoid and short ramus

Loose hyoid and short ramus
thank you, i do have a short ramus but i’m kinda fat, around 20% bodyfat so that’s prolly why i don’t have any real definition, what about the maxilia or nose

• +1
Reactions: smallman
thank you, i do have a short ramus but i’m kinda fat, around 20% bodyfat so that’s prolly why i don’t have any real definition, what about the maxilia or nose
Looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr
thank you, can you rate it, and tell me if i got potential? I would really appreciate it
Idk how to rate side profiles but if you fix ramus and loose weight u should be alright

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
You gotta mew (unironically)

No definition, gonial angle bad.
Maybe get leaner
def will get leaner, and probably fix gonial angle with implants or filler, what about maxilia and my nose?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
def will get leaner, and probably fix gonial angle with implants or filler, what about maxilia and my nose?
They’re fine

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
what the fuck, ur fucking obese man, cut out the sugar and get lean, lean is law. ur cheeks are chubby ASF.

• +1
what the fuck, ur fucking obese man, cut out the sugar and get lean, lean is law. ur cheeks are chubby ASF.
I will bro thank you for the motivation, lean is law fr

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
thank you, do i have potential for having a nice side profile?
Yeah through surgery but lose weight to know ur potential. As Mike Mentzer puts it : « You’ll never know how good you might have become unless you try »

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Wonkxr
how did you plan to get lean, also do you go to the gym?
yeah i do go to the gym and started building muscle during the last period, i’ve watched videos for skinny fats, and told me that bulking and then cutting would be the best thing, so i did this bulk and eventually added up 7kg of lean body mass in 4 months alongside with mk-477 and ostarine

• +1
Yeah through surgery but lose weight to know ur potential. As Mike Mentzer puts it : « You’ll never know how good you might have become unless you try »
yeah however i want surgeries to be my last move in case there’s nothing else that could be done, because i’m kinda broke and i don’t want my parents to know I plan on doing surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
yeah i do go to the gym and started building muscle during the last period, i’ve watched videos for skinny fats, and told me that bulking and then cutting would be the best thing, so i did this bulk and eventually added up 7kg of lean body mass in 4 months alongside with mk-477 and ostarine
Sounds good, now do calorie deficit, alot of cardio, cut out processed shit and sugar, and enjoy the journey.
IMG 7499

this is me, around 13-14%bf, propably gonna get even more leaner, this site ruined me.

Mogs me

• +1
Sounds good, now do calorie deficit, alot of cardio, cut out processed shit and sugar, and enjoy the journey.
View attachment 2846836
this is me, around 13-14%bf, propably gonna get even more leaner, this site ruined me.
damn bro, looking good asf, how much caloric deficit should i do, without losing too much muscle?

damn bro, looking good asf, how much caloric deficit should i do, without losing too much muscle?
Damm man, appreciate it, i only been to the gym for like 6-7 months and i have the best physique in my school, Mirin bruhhh, i think i just have good physique, But my physique halos me im like a low mtn from face but with physique im prob mid to high mtn, but i think girls will just see me as a gymcel rn, thats why i wanna ascend and get even more lean so i can get a better face and rid of puffy cheeks, but maybe do like a -500 deficit, for me i do agressive cutting for fast lean, then lean bulk for growing more muscles, also consider taking creatine when lean bulk, since its the most studied supplement, and gives some good energy and little bit bigger look for the muscles

• +1
Damm man, appreciate it, i only been to the gym for like 6-7 months and i have the best physique in my school, Mirin bruhhh, i think i just have good physique, But my physique halos me im like a low mtn from face but with physique im prob mid to high mtn, but i think girls will just see me as a gymcel rn, thats why i wanna ascend and get even more lean so i can get a better face and rid of puffy cheeks, but maybe do like a -500 deficit, for me i do agressive cutting for fast lean, then lean bulk for growing more muscles, also consider taking creatine when lean bulk, since its the most studied supplement, and gives some good energy and little bit bigger look for the muscles
meant good genetics*

• +1
aight bro thank you so much, keep working hard, one day everybody gonna make it eventually

• +1
aight bro thank you so much, keep working hard, one day everybody gonna make it eventually
yes, lmk if u need help w anything, especially with gym things i am pretty good, since im a gymcel xd

• +1