am i recessed?

get to 12% bf, your 6'2 and mtn+ at 20%

imagine what you would look like at 12%
i don’t care about height, i’m tryna get facially better

i don’t care about height, i’m tryna get facially better
well either way just lose that fat and get a skincare routine, there is very little i can say other than that but you dont need surgery

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince and Wonkxr
well either way just lose that fat and get a skincare routine, there is very little i can say other than that but you dont need surgery
yeah i’ll prolly get to htn but nothing crazy, i’m tryna reach chadlite facially cuz i’m autistic

yeah i’ll prolly get to htn but nothing crazy, i’m tryna reach chadlite facially cuz i’m autistic
You're not reaching chadlite

hitmans and el cartel
They are chill asf, especially to tourists they won't do shit, if one of their members scares or hurts tourists they kill them their main source of income is tourism

They are chill asf, especially to tourists they won't do shit, if one of their members scares or hurts tourists they kill them their main source of income is tourism
yeah but i’m still scared

never say never
if you want to become chadlite you should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

if you want to become chadlite you should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
mane wtf i don’t wanna do all this shi

what is i just get eye fat grafting and jaw implants

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and darktriadprince
mane wtf i don’t wanna do all this shi
Then you're not gonna ascend, you're 19 grow a pair surgery or DEATH hardmaxxing is the only way to ascend

Then you're not gonna ascend, you're 19 grow a pair surgery or DEATH hardmaxxing is the only way to ascend
what if even do steroids and high cuz both my parents got in puberty late and i’m still growing a bit

what if even do steroids and high cuz both my parents got in puberty late and i’m still growing a bit
won't do much, you should have hopped on steroids when you were 16 like me

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
won't do much, you should have hopped on steroids when you were 16 like me
Are you infertile? parents made me take the vaccine so it probably wouldnt matter anyway for me

Are you infertile? parents made me take the vaccine so it probably wouldnt matter anyway for me
Not started steroids yet but i will very soon, also over for your sperm and kids if you took the covid vaccine thankfully i didint

that’s for chads tho, i’m just trying to get to chadlite

Not started steroids yet but i will very soon, also over for your sperm and kids if you took the covid vaccine thankfully i didint
i got it before puberty so idk ill have to get it checked when im 18

i got it before puberty so idk ill have to get it checked when im 18
the blood clots will catch up with you and you will probably die at 40 max

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
the blood clots will catch up with you and you will probably die at 40 max
i get them sometimes jfl, like 2 of my family members died months after getting it

its all a kike psyop

like 2 of my family members died months after getting it
thats crazy, and people called me insane for refusing to take it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter