Recessed maxilla vs Recessed chin?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Ok broskis I just found out I have a very strong maxilla that has been hiding under my facial fat this entire time, I see this as a halo obviously tf but I have a bit of an overbite which makes my chin recessed but its technically not the same thing at all.

Here is a recessed chin:

Here is a recessed maxilla:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Recessed chin is death tier

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann and soover4me
Ok broskis I just found out I have a very strong maxilla that has been hiding under my facial fat this entire time, I see this as a halo obviously tf but I have a bit of an overbite which makes my chin recessed but its technically not the same thing at all.

Here is a recessed chin:

View attachment 2866181

View attachment 2866186
How can you hide a strong maxilla under facial fat?

How can you hide a strong maxilla under facial fat?
puffy face:

Yes, facial fat distribution can influence the appearance of the midface, including the prominence of the maxilla (upper jaw). The amount and distribution of facial fat can affect the perception of facial structure and may influence the appearance of the underlying bones, including the maxilla.

In some individuals, increased facial fat or adiposity can contribute to a rounder or fuller facial appearance, potentially masking the underlying skeletal structure, including the maxilla. Conversely, reduced facial fat or adiposity may lead to a leaner facial appearance, allowing the underlying skeletal features to become more apparent.

It's important to note that while facial fat distribution can influence the perception of facial structure, it doesn't directly affect the strength or development of the maxilla. The strength and development of the maxilla are primarily determined by genetic factors, growth patterns, and environmental influences during development.

In cases where there are concerns about the development or strength of the maxilla, evaluation by a medical professional, such as a maxillofacial surgeon or orthodontist, can provide insights and recommendations for management or treatment. Treatment options may include orthodontic intervention, orthognathic surgery, or other interventions aimed at optimizing facial aesthetics and function.

puffy face:

Yes, facial fat distribution can influence the appearance of the midface, including the prominence of the maxilla (upper jaw). The amount and distribution of facial fat can affect the perception of facial structure and may influence the appearance of the underlying bones, including the maxilla.

In some individuals, increased facial fat or adiposity can contribute to a rounder or fuller facial appearance, potentially masking the underlying skeletal structure, including the maxilla. Conversely, reduced facial fat or adiposity may lead to a leaner facial appearance, allowing the underlying skeletal features to become more apparent.

It's important to note that while facial fat distribution can influence the perception of facial structure, it doesn't directly affect the strength or development of the maxilla. The strength and development of the maxilla are primarily determined by genetic factors, growth patterns, and environmental influences during development.

In cases where there are concerns about the development or strength of the maxilla, evaluation by a medical professional, such as a maxillofacial surgeon or orthodontist, can provide insights and recommendations for management or treatment. Treatment options may include orthodontic intervention, orthognathic surgery, or other interventions aimed at optimizing facial aesthetics and function.
Ok well I would chose recessed chin. Chin is an easy surgery, maxilla is basically Unfixable

Here is a recessed chin:

View attachment 2866181

View attachment 2866186

Actually the second guy will be dogmaxxed if they advance his maxilla forward because of where the surgeon does the cut.

Infra/malar implants are the play unless a lefort 2 which will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Azonin
Actually the second guy will be dogmaxxed if they advance his maxilla forward because of where the surgeon does the cut.

Infra/malar implants are the play unless a lefort 2 which will never happen.
yeah having a maxilla thats too forward looks dog as hell lol.

I have a balance between that and a recessed one

Which one is the recessed maxilla both look like it

Which one is the recessed maxilla both look like it
shit its common amongst people who have a recessed chin but its when your face is flat as fuck, for instance down syndrome people

shit its common amongst people who have a recessed chin but its when your face is flat as fuck, for instance down syndrome people
Both faces are flat i think their mandible makes the diff