why is she considered a supermodel

Jəəyʣi

Jəəyʣi

Iron
I think Megan Roche is not beautiful. she's definitely ltb - mtb, but here she is considered almost a top 10 level beauty. I personally am not attracted to her. most ugly her trait it is her nose. so ugly. Also eye area, masculinity jaw. cheekbones beautiful, but not a perfect.
and she also looks bloated
IMG 20240403 163633 990

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, flippasav, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 6 others
Meghan Roche (born September 13, 2000) is an American model. Known for her chiseled cheekbones and her eyebrows, Roche has become one of the most in demand models

Roche was discovered when she was 13 years old while getting her eyebrows waxed in a spa salon. Roche shared that she had no interest in modeling at first and that she was a tomboy.

:feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, rand anon, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
stacy imo

• +1
Reactions: bussi, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, arabcelxxx and 2 others
nigga just called a gigastacy ltb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Costcosuperstore, whiteislandpill and 2 others
She wouldn't even fart in your direction

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, ethnic_cell, IMOGYOU and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, flippasav, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
Alien stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Melly, ascension and 1 other person
Her pfl is too narrow and nose to bulbous but those are her only notable flaws, so overall shes a 8.5

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
This forums obsession with bloat haha. You can have hollow cheeks and look like a damn skeleton and some greycel will still call you bloated.
jfl yeah

I remember when I was an innocent greycel, I used to just ask questions and watch the senior memebers hash it out

I guess niggas nowadays cba to do this shit...

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

Last edited:
I think Megan Roche is not beautiful. she's definitely ltb - mtb, but here she is considered almost a top 10 level beauty. I personally am not attracted to her. most ugly her trait it is her nose. so ugly. Also eye area, masculinity jaw. cheekbones beautiful, but not a perfect.
View attachment 2835782
Retard if you think she’s a MTB go back to TikTok you faggot

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
View attachment 2835782
Greycel moment. She is a literal gigastacy

I personally am not attracted to her. most ugly her trait it is her nose. so ugly. Also eye area, masculinity jaw. cheekbones beautiful, but not a perfect.
Nice....now let's see your face...

she looks like a male psl god who put on the gender swapping filter

She is too beautiful. In the West, the ideal of beauty is CAUCASIAN. In general each of us is more attracted to people of our own ethnicity, as we want to replicate our own genes. I'm sure you are attracted to voluptuous and Latin women. JFL

Meghan Roche (born September 13, 2000) is an American model. Known for her chiseled cheekbones and her eyebrows, Roche has become one of the most in demand models
View attachment 2835796
Roche was discovered when she was 13 years old while getting her eyebrows waxed in a spa salon. Roche shared that she had no interest in modeling at first and that she was a tomboy.

:feelsgah:
That's a man

she looks tranny