Why is Suleyman Tas so fucking expensive?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
He's great at bulbous nosejobs, just what I need, but damn 10k for a nosejob(excluding staying in Turkey for a week, which is another 1k). thats too expensive for a rhino. What the fuck can I do? I work in Eastern Europe, and even though I could save up for a year and get this surgery for 10k, it's not even the only surgery I need. I'm 26, and I still need custom cheekbone, orbital rim, and jaw angle implants. Like, that's yet another 15-20k. I'm starting to realize looksmaxing is just a pipe dream for wagecucks without rich parents. I can't just be saving up for cosmetic surgeries, I need to get a mortgage and a car as well, and pay bills. Cant live at my mum's till I'm 30, then waste every penny I saved for surgeries. What the fuck can I do? I'm genuinely unattractive tho, long bulbous nose, close set eyes, recessed cheekbones, no undereye support, weak, narrow jaw. I have absolutely no definition or angularity, and on top of that, a fat nose. If I was a female I'd already have an OF posting my feet pics lol

Last edited:
the best thing that after many years of saving money and processing. you will find out that the cms of silicone in your face didn't really change anything in your life.

the best thing that after many years of saving money and processing. you will find out that the cms of silicone in your face didn't really change anything in your life.
Yeah I can agree if you were already a normie who wanted to ascend to model level, so you don't get treated much better after surgeries. But I'm genuinely recessed, long narrow face, fat nose, no jaw and no cheekbones. I look downward grown and fucking melted. The thing is this might actually make a difference in my life, since I'm already below average, but it's just too expensive, it isn't realistic. I don't want to be a male model, I literally need surgery to look normal, so that looks aren't a problem any longer.