Why is the irl avg so subhuman?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Why is the .org avg 4psl no failos and 1-2 inches above avg height? Just to be considered weak MTN

Meanwhile avg irl is 3psl obese ethnic balding 5’7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: guy24, SonOfDarkseid, Shkreliii and 2 others
We don’t take into account the billions of people living in the slums of Africa or India

• +1
Reactions: twilight
We don’t take into account the billions of people living in the slums of Africa or India
I live in USGay and Im minority as a white

Why is the .org avg 4psl no failos and 1-2 above height? Just to be considered weak MTN

this is legit. the avg guy i see outside is barely 5'9 and ugly. and this is a predominantly white country

• +1
Reactions: twilight and lowiqNormie
psl is for autists only

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, datboijj and lowiqNormie

Step one, complain about low birth rates
Step two, offer welfare to migrants
Step three DO NOT GIVE WELFARE TO WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN BREED MORE AND WORK MORE....

Why is the .org avg 4psl no failos and 1-2 above height? Just to be considered weak MTN

Most do this to bait reps

Step one, complain about low birth rates
Step two, offer welfare to migrants
Step three DO NOT GIVE WELFARE TO WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN BREED MORE AND WORK MORE....
The Jew

mums life im on the street analyzing every person i walk past and this niggas are ugly, short, brown, or a combination of those. crazy world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
mums life im on the street analyzing every person i walk past and this niggas are ugly, short, brown, or a combination of those. crazy world we live in
but they are mentally sane and not an abused dog like me so they are probably happier :ogre:

but they are mentally sane and not an abused dog like me so they are probably happier :ogre:
Atleast im not a weak bitch, i look like a murderous ogre

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
The africans unironically mog due to being lean and not relying on machinery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back