Why Jaw means nothing

F

FuckNW

Iron
Having a perfect lower third, and even a perfect midface means nothing. Im an living example of that. I literally have a top tier jaw, top tier zygos, top tier nose, top tier height and im still an incel. Why? Because of a fucked up hairline.

Hair/Hairline is in the top 3 factors in wheether you're a chad or not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10987, PrisonMike and 8 others
I literally have a top tier jaw, top tier zygos, top tier nose, top tier height and im still an incel.
4C2E9CFE 719D 409E BDC7 14B90853B3DB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11770, warpsociety and 18 others
if you indeed had a top-tier lower third and zygos, you would be able to pretty much compensate for that high hairline as your facial thirds are still more or less balanced and maintain a high smv

so what's wrong

you don't have them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 12218 and 14 others

Brutal, who's gonna tell him it's over? He probably won't even be able to get a landwhale.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, UltimateMan, diggbicc and 5 others
cause hair just like race is automatic requirement

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Having a perfect lower third, and even a perfect midface means nothing. Im an living example of that. I literally have a top tier jaw, top tier zygos, top tier nose, top tier height and im still an incel. Why? Because of a fucked up hairline.

pics or wont read

if you indeed had a top-tier lower third and zygos, you would be able to pretty much compensate for that high hairline as your facial thirds are still more or less balanced and maintain a high smv

so what's wrong

you don't have them

This is so wrong on so many points. Your comment contradicts itself. Your hairline is a (crucial) part of the balance of your thirds. And yes i do have em. You think im blind? Ask @TheLurch he have seen it himself.

Greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 11479, SendMePicsToRate and 4 others

Chad is a combination of jaw, eyes and hairline.

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12, Baldingman1998 and FuckNW

Indeed you need this hairline in 2021, make Zayns hairline higher and see how much it detracts from his FACE

Low/medium hairline can cover up a rounded forehead and makes your lower third look more prominent

A huge upper third i.e. high hairline or big forehead can make even a robust lower third look feminine in comparison

that being said if everything else is perfect you seriously need to have such a fucked up upper third for it to ruin you

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, diggbicc and Baldingman1998
View attachment 986298View attachment 986305

Indeed you need this hairline in 2021, make Zayns hairline higher and see how much it detracts from his FACE

Low/medium hairline can cover up a rounded forehead and makes your lower third look more prominent

A huge upper third i.e. high hairline or big forehead can make even a robust lower third look feminine in comparison

that being said if everything else is perfect you seriously need to have such a fucked up upper third for it to ruin you

This exactly. I was born with a high hairline. Therefore it makes my lower third look more feminine. Thats why i can't stand wearing a cap since every foid suddenly gives me iois, fuckin suifuel. I cant wait to get my hair transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
This is so wrong on so many points. Your comment contradicts itself. Your hairline is a (crucial) part of the balance of your thirds. And yes i do have em. You think im blind? Ask @TheLurch he have seen it himself.
Just overrating yourself like many users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Danish_Retard
STFU greycel.

Major cope, my jaw ascended me.

Just overrating yourself like many users

How? You think a 1 year of the blackpill still makes me see things from a normie POV?I even said ask the dudes who have seen my face. If you hairline is fucked up it makes your other thirds out of balance.

How? You think a 1 year of the blackpill still makes me see things from a normie POV?I even said ask the dudes who have seen my face. If you hairline is fucked up it makes your other thirds out of balance.
Sometimes it's the complete opposite.
Years of blackpill make you think school shooters normies that resemble De Poot are swimming in pussy in real life.

Is this an incel?
EFBA587E D293 437A 9A41 F4A72F708726

.. I saw one guy with amazing jaw and his eye area fucked him brutally.. Jaw are overated.. The most important part of your face is eye area and the rest of your face need to be at least average at best...... Good jaw is nothing but an PSL boost buts its not the feature that break you.. ... DOnt bring me recessed pictures because those are completely different things.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's the complete opposite.
Years of blackpill make you think school shooters normies that resemble De Poot are swimming in pussy in real life.

Is this an incel?
View attachment 986331

ehm he would look so much better with a nw0. And yes it does lowers his psl alot. Makes him look old asf.

Last edited:

Doubt

ehm he would look so much better with a nw0. And yes it does lowers his psl alot.
Of course.
We aren't saying that hairline doesn't matter, it does, a lot, especially in these times, where you can only see eye area and hairline, but you said you were an incel BECAUSE of it and you don't have any other failios, but its the other way around, you face is nothing but halos.
I doubt that.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

What would i exactly gain from lying on an incel forum? Im telling you, i have the ideal jaw, ideal zygos, ideal midface, ideal collagen, ideal height, ideal frame, yet an fucked up hairline which takes me alot of points down. I even said that once wore a hat, every foid suddenly gave me ios out of the blue. It is that crucial i promise you.

What would i exactly gain from lying on an incel forum? Im telling you, i have the ideal jaw, ideal zygos, ideal midface, ideal collagen, ideal height, ideal frame, yet an fucked up hairline which takes me alot of points down. I even said that once wore a hat, every foid suddenly gave me ios out of the blue. It is that crucial i promise you.
Please dm me pics then I won't leak, I have great bone structure and have zero issues finding women who are attracted to me so I feel like you are just making shit up.

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
Its true man.. Eye are area is most important.. Good jaw is PSL boost.. but you can still look good if you have average jaw with good eye area.
Yes and you can still have appeal with meh eyes and great jaw and cheekbones.

Yes and you can still have appeal with meh eyes and great jaw and cheekbones.
When girls are attracted the guy.. They are firstly attracted to his smile and eyes.

Take a selfie, and let us see those "top tier" features.

images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

T.
Tlchargement 2

Keep coping
A Great jawline is necessarry for being good looking

Just have everything Bro theory Strokes again

There's only one solution for baldcells: roids + masculinemaxxing + tatoos+badboy

Just wear hair system and you're good to go

Ppl think bones bones bones , soft tissue and colouring is massive