why jbs find me attractive (not joking)

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Am not joking, just want to know my possibilities from my 30s years, i rizz on my gym and sometimes in bar on the week, jbs are attracted to me, even my little brother (he is chadlite) i mogged him an 18y htb she say "i prefer your brother", well today i walk on street and saw many jbs ios me, next at night on my gym one jbs (18y) htb ask my name and if comeback tommorrow, like wtf (i never talk with her, but she iois me a lot all long i was in a gym).

well well don't understand, even my lil brother told me "it's unfair" lol (he mogg me i swear god)

@Gengar @SecularIslamist @FML0908 @BrahminBoss @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
T’as le bon pheno, une belle tête et t’est gymmax, rien de choquant.
Tu devrais juste travailler sur ta prestance.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
If you tell them your age they will literally lose all interest.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others

Yeah it's true, but it's a big trap for me, if i ltr with an jbs and she came 25 and me 35 she will lose interest on me too, and foid from my age are married or golddigger, it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 2 others
Yeah it's true, but it's a big trap for me, if i ltr with an jbs and she came 25 and me 35 she will lose interest on me too, and foid from my age are married or golddigger, it's over
25+ girls should be okay. Yeah it's over for us around our age all the good women are gone bhai.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and blackckatt
25+ girls should be okay. Yeah it's over for us around our age all the good women are gone bhai.

if i had fake ID i can definitely ltr an 20-23y foids, but .. where ? dark web? haha

foid from my age is disgusting for me, except some rare foids ..

Am done bro am caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, IanIachimoe2491, finn899 and 1 other person
if i had fake ID i can definitely ltr an 20-23y foids, but .. where ? dark web? haha
Why lie. Honestly I don't ever look for girls below 23. Too immature and would never accept me anyway.

Am done bro am caged
You're right. They're ugly and if there are any good ones they're taken or gigachad millionaire only.

• +1

Am done bro am caged
Nigga even at 30 it’s perfectly legal and acceptable to date an 18 year old who cares and your right you should be disgusted by women your age

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99, bloomercel and blackckatt
They find me attractive too, does it matter if you are a retarded autist?

Nigga even at 30 it’s perfectly legal and acceptable to date an 18 year old who cares and your right you should be disgusted by women your age

is not for legal shit bhai lol, it's for hide my age from foids, my last relation was with an 22y foids she ask me to go at museum and argue me "yoo its free for people under 25y lets go honey" i was like "Eeeehhhh h............" its only few moment you can hide your age for a ltr, have so many possibility yo discover truth and first one is paper and id lol

• +1
Reactions: finn899
is not for legal shit bhai lol, it's for hide my age from foids, my last relation was with an 22y foids she ask me to go at museum and argue me "yoo its free for people under 25y lets go honey" i was like "Eeeehhhh h............" its only few moment you can hide your age for a ltr, have so many possibility yo discover truth and first one is paper and id lol
What did I miss something? Bro 18 is the legal age anywhere bc that’s an adult you don’t need to hide age if your over 25 ,since when is a 25-30 and 18 year old illegal?

Why lie. Honestly I don't ever look for girls below 23. Too immature and would never accept me anyway.

You're right. They're ugly and if there are any good ones they're taken or gigachad millionaire only.

not my case bhai, i have all code from young people (am autistic kid with a sage mode) hahaha

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What did I miss something? Bro 18 is the legal age anywhere bc that’s an adult you don’t need to hide age if your over 25 ,since when is a 25-30 and 18 year old illegal?

because i lie, foids think am 23-25 when am 30 lol

• JFL
It’s because you’re attractive bhai. Not to mention you also look younger than your age, so that also helps. They likely think you’re mid-20s.

• +1
Cope. A foid finding any man attractive is a very rare occurrence so when they finally do they aren’t gonna just let go of him

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99, bloomercel and blackckatt
@Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Cope. A foid finding any man attractive is a very rare occurrence so when they finally do they aren’t gonna just let go of him

i want to agree with you, but i have a doubt

Tales from the slums of Mumbai

• JFL
lmao i saw this niggas pic in no way is he htn and in no way does he have JB appeal
Anthony you are the biggest hater ever,you need more love in your heart life isn’t soo bad

If it’s the same guy I that it is that replied to one of my threads with a mirror pic on my threads I think he’s htn
cope

Attachments

• 88601501-E1BF-43A0-BDA3-1F3F47817EAF.png
    88601501-E1BF-43A0-BDA3-1F3F47817EAF.png
    896.1 KB · Views: 0
Frauded mtn you think?

He got brain fryed by autism.org standard, don't liten him it's hilarious, calling me "Mtn nichemaxxed" because i have long hair :lul:

Even i don't do thread from my daily experience wiith foids because of this typical autist on this forum, useless

• +1
i want to agree with you, but i have a doubt
It’s still true whether you doubt it or not. JBs being with or attracted to much older men is clearly very common

• +1
It’s still true whether you doubt it or not. JBs being with or attracted to much older men is clearly very common

What i can told you is, when jbs find me attractive they cope on my age like self cope "he is around my age" or i have like 8year difference :lul: "you look young"

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
He got brain fryed by autism.org standard, don't liten him it's hilarious, calling me "Mtn nichemaxxed" because i have long hair :lul:

Even i don't do thread from my daily experience wiith foids because of this typical autist on this forum, useless
100 percent

• +1
T’as le bon pheno, une belle tête et t’est gymmax, rien de choquant.
Tu devrais juste travailler sur ta prestance.
Je Parle un peu francias

• JFL
@HarrierDuBois

just lie theory if you look young in your 30s then you can easily get away with this

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and blackckatt
just lie theory if you look young in your 30s then you can easily get away with this

I think in subconscious of people "looking young" at 30s is just looking good for 30y, it's impossible too look 20y at 30y, so foids through like this 30y look good ? >>> lets go

I think in subconscious of people "looking young" at 30s is just looking good for 30y, it's impossible too look 20y at 30y, so foids through like this 30y look good ? >>> lets go
if you have your hair in your 30s and 40s you‘ll look forever young

• +1
  • Hmm...
imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
Why would anyone do this when looking for LTRs? I feel like it's pointless to lie about anything. My age, height and ethnic origins are major failos. I can lie to varying degrees about all of them but why would I do this.

I will have to one day take off my shoes. Show her my passport and introduce her to my mother.

Otherwise I don't think I'd raise too much eyes brows if I larped as Omar the 5'10 23 year old businessman from Saudi. Yeah I'd probably widen my pool of women - especially women I find attractive.

But they're gonna find out I'm a 5'7-5'8 29 year old curry originally from Bangladesh sooner or later.

• JFL
Why would anyone do this when looking for LTRs? I feel like it's pointless to lie about anything. My age, height and ethnic origins are major failos. I can lie to varying degrees about all of them but why would I do this.

I will have to one day take off my shoes. Show her my passport and introduce her to my mother.

Otherwise I don't think I'd raise too much eyes brows if I larped as Omar the 5'10 23 year old businessman from Saudi. Yeah I'd probably widen my pool of women - especially women I find attractive.

But they're gonna find out I'm a 5'7-5'8 29 year old curry originally from Bangladesh sooner or later.
for quick slays i‘d lie but yeah on ltr’s you need to be honest otherwise you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Say your 24

• Love it