Why woman find me attractive

R

r123

Iron
Kind of bait title. But the more I‘m on this forum the more I wonder why woman find me attractive. I don‘t have any of these desired features. I‘m recessed, facial assymetry. 6‘1 (which is only minimally above average in my country. Yet there where multiple occasions where woman hit on me, called me good looking. I also have a hot gf and girls respond really well to me. No larp just confused on why this is.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
post face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Face reveal

• +1
is because your confidence.

Face or larp

Kind of bait title. But the more I‘m on this forum the more I wonder why woman find me attractive. I don‘t have any of these desired features. I‘m recessed, facial assymetry. 6‘1 (which is only minimally above average in my country. Yet there where multiple occasions where woman hit on me, called me good looking. I also have a hot gf and girls respond really well to me. No larp just confused on why this is.
pm face

but it‘s still true. Multiple woman have hit on me and I don‘t have these desired features
Yea ok buddy, and im a 6'6 chad with a 10 incher.
You probably have some desirable trait that you are unaware of or your just larping (99% the latter)

• +1
pm face reveal, r u from balkans if 6'1 is average height

anyways it depends. I’ll show u an example
This guy was rated here MTN but girls like him a lot.
I was rated HTN so by definition I mog him but he has appeal despite looking like a shark

Attachments

• 185C3416-5C55-4FCD-A8BE-3B52E2D400C3.jpeg
    185C3416-5C55-4FCD-A8BE-3B52E2D400C3.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 0
anyways it depends. I’ll show u an example
This guy was rated here MTN but girls like him a lot.
I was rated HTN so by definition I mog him but he has appeal despite looking like a shark
I have the same pheno as this guy, with slightly lighter eyes. Maybe it‘s that

Cuz it represents reality and this board is filled to the brim with people who think they're incels, but they're just pathetic volcels. Basement rotters never will find out that even they are attractive to certain women, even if they don't qualify to western beauty standards for men. mtn + 5.11-6ft is law and every normie out there is able to get multiple gfs in their lifetime, even if they're recessed. Muh chad

I have the same pheno as this guy, with slightly lighter eyes. Maybe it‘s that
well he has appeal, so you might have appeal and it’s fine. It’s what really matters

You either have it or you don’t.

Cuz it represents reality and this board is filled to the brim with people who think they're incels, but they're just pathetic volcels. Basement rotters never will find out that even they are attractive to certain women, even if they don't qualify to western beauty standards for men. mtn + 5.11-6ft is law and every normie out there is able to get multiple gfs in their lifetime, even if they're recessed. Muh chad
Even me ?

Attachments

• IMG20231103170242.jpg
    IMG20231103170242.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0