Woman with boyfriend looks at me

Bikemaxxer

Bikemaxxer

Cyclist
Maybe one year ago, I was sitting on a bench next to an underground station in my city.
A woman passes by me with her boyfriend HTN on the other side.
( She was a Stacy fr, she was very attractive ).

She looks at me like I am a little shit, the kind of face someone makes when he/she thinks " I am better than you little shit, you will never have someone like me, you don't deserve it at all little faggot" she was smiling at the same time she was looking at me, like a narcy smile not a flirty one.

It was brutal, at first I didn't understand what happened and why she was smiling but now I know it all.

Personally I totally don't care, she was pathetic because I have a higher IQ than her jfl.

Since a young age, the more beautiful a woman is and the more I hate it because I associated their arrogant behavior with their gorgeous appearance.
Nobody is the same like this, I know but the vast majority of girls in my city are arrogant.
even on Instagram.
I'll do a post about it soon.

Last edited:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 51465, Bikemaxxer and 1 other person
A new tag should be added called TFM
Tales from Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 51465, Bikemaxxer and 2 others
she was thinking about this probably "wow look at this poor guy he looks so subhuman, its brutal how men like this exist. im so lucky that my bf is not that ugly' .

• +1
Reactions: Bikemaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
she was thinking about this probably "wow look at this poor guy he looks so subhuman, its brutal how men like this exist. im so lucky that my bf is not that ugly' .
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037