Why looksmaxxing going viral had no effect on peoples looks this past few months

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I wrongfully thought everyone was gonna ascend by 1 psl. And ofc I was wrong there was an absolutely zero difference in how the average normie looks.

Actual shit that matters like fwhr, pheno and height are for the most part completely unchangable.

I guess something to compare this to is the gym culture blowing up on tiktok past 2 years too. Was there a difference in how normies look? Nope.

Tiktok looksmaxxing is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, jagmogs1000, drimprovement and 20 others
water, what did you expect from stupid niggers on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, BigLooks22, mtcut3plush and 7 others
no amount of chemicals applied to your skin are going to fix poor sleep habits and not going outside.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, kekamphetamine, urielRanhel and 10 others
because people lack the disclipine to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, ErbCel and bululu_87
I wrongfully thought everyone was gonna ascend by 1 psl. And ofc I was wrong there was an absolutely zero difference in how the average normie looks.

Actual shit that matters like fwhr, pheno and height are for the most part completely unchangable.

I guess something to compare this to is the gym culture blowing up on tiktok past 2 years too. Was there a difference in how normies look? Nope.

Looksmaxxing is a cope for 80% of people, just hyperfixating on men they want to look like, bookmarking shit then proceed to doomscroll for the next 5 hours

most looksmaxxing even here never goes beyond losing weight, hitting the gym, growing their hair out, tretinoin and then coping with a supplement/s that has a negligible affect on how they look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Lmao, pentamogged9000 and 3 others
Looksmaxxing is a cope for 80% of people, just hyperfixating on men they want to look like, bookmarking shit then proceed to doomscroll for the next 5 hours

most looksmaxxing even here never goes beyond losing weight, hitting the gym, growing their hair out, tretinoin and then coping with a supplement/s that has a negligible affect on how they look
I need to try tret tbh. Concealer is good for skin fraud but some acne breakouts are hard to hide

• +1
Reactions: PYT

i was waiting for this post for so long, thought i was the only who realized. only softmaxxes can MAYBE ascend the normies, the average guy doesnt have money to get surgery and is scared to do so because of the fake fear that the elites have implemented into us.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Because only about 1% of people know about this website, 10% of them use it regularly, and 10% of them put it into practice, and 10% looksmax methods works(most of them are hardcore surgerys).

• +1

• +1
The main deciding factors of looks are pheno, height and facial dimorphism these 3 are completely out of you're control ( yes height is genetic stop coping)

• +1
I need to try tret tbh. Concealer is good for skin fraud but some acne breakouts are hard to hide
hows that guy mogging david laid thats impossible

• +1
its not that softmaxxing is cope , people lack the discipline
its all mental masturbation

• Hmm...
I see normies wearing lifts. It's no effort and don't see why they wouldn't do it

its not that softmaxxing is cope , people lack the discipline
its all mental masturbation
both, the things looksmaxing tiktok and instagram made popular are mostly unchangeable unless surgery is involved. Mental masturbation and that is the two main things that cuck them from progress.

soft maxes only really help if your built with a good foundation already

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
when did looksmaxing go viral?

They are just doing their orthodontic treatment atm in preparation for bimax. GIve it another year

• JFL
What's stopping you?

I haven't used tretinoin in months and I still don't get acne shit is goated

• +1
because its all genetics

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Its cope because no one wanna do the work

And most people are every dumb, they don"t know how to looksmax

they cannot imagine their ideal looksmaxxed face and don"t want to work towards it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What's stopping you?

I haven't used tretinoin in months and I still don't get acne shit is goated
I just need to order it ngl I’m being very lazy

Yeah that's just softmaxxing, still has value

Things like this need to be learned

Takes maybe 5k posts

My remaining 20k posts have indeed been rot though.

The lookspill goes hand in hand with the blackpill, and most people aren't willing to take it. Everyone implictly understands that having a fresh haircut will make you look better but cannot accept the fact that looks are of far more importance than their game or their brand of clubwear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and efidescontinuado
Yes I agree , nobody changed their looks

Only thing is that it’s annoying they repeat our lingo making it overused

There was a big Kahoot! Event at shcool and some fucking subhuman put his name as extrememogger and even the teacher said it out loud

too many copers in this thread. There is no discipline in Looksmaxxing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Soft maxxing is the easiest thing u can do. It’s just most people won’t change their faces drastically from retard methods unless they’re obese, hit puberty or get lucky

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Laidcel
too many copers in this thread. There is no discipline in Looksmaxxing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Soft maxxing is the easiest thing u can do. It’s just most people won’t change their faces drastically from retard methods unless they’re obese, hit puberty or get lucky
Yup. It's all cope and bone structure is everything.

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush and ElTruecel