Why most nba players grow after 18 years old?

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

Deformed subhuman
Would it be spinal growth coupled with the hgh they might be blasting?

Giannis, Lebron, Curry literally grew 2 inches after 18 years old

I'm lazy asf to research other players that has growth but I know most nba players grows after 18 years, other even at 20 years old

Is it spinal growth? and honestly they might be blasting hgh as well

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Beetlejuice
Many people continue to grow after 18

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, deepfuckingvalue, MaghrebGator and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and try2beme
but most ppl definitely do not grow at 18 yrs old, and nba players looks like they're blasting hgh so that might be the case or nah?

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
@datboijj why ugh react? the hell

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 51465 and datboijj
they give them a secret formula to grow taller

they give them a secret formula to grow taller
I need that shit ong, but it's honestly suspicious how most of their players grow taller after puberty when most of population doesn't grow in height after 17 yrs old

seems like it's a commn trait for tall people, if you have more height to gain then you're growth spurts will last longer

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
maybe tall people grow for longer. like large dog breeds are still growing at like 2 years but small ones stop growing around 1 year

maybe tall people grow for longer. like large dog breeds are still growing at like 2 years but small ones stop growing around 1 year
Still seems suspicious ngl, curry was 6'0 or 6'1 at 18 but he's now 6'3

interesting subject though, is there any research about 6'6+ people gaining height after puberty

I really feel it's spinal growth, cause supposedly spinal growth still happens after puberty

I'm not sure if it's true but there's some threads in here of ppl gaining spinal growth like averaging 2 inches as well, they basically do stretching 2x a day and tadasana, with supplements and shit

I'm not so sure about this though, I'm gonna try it myself, there's really nothing to lose, I'd also inject hgh

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don't think it is rare to grow a little after 18.
Some of those guys are overlisted in height too(measurements in shoes vs without for example).

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zan and Subhuman232
why dont u play basketball and practice drills everyday to find out for urself?

why dont u play basketball and practice drills everyday to find out for urself?
I'm gonna try, probably not gonna play basketball, just gonna stretch 2x a day

I'd post an update after 3 months

I'm gonna try, probably not gonna play basketball, just gonna stretch 2x a day

I'd post an update after 3 months
basketball is fun tho, go play pickup w randoms I used to do it all the time

I don't think it is rare to grow a little after 18.
Some of those guys are overlisted in height too(measurements in shoes vs without for example).
Valid, and yes I really think it's still possible to grow after 18, spinal growth from what I've read is the last one to fuse

basketball is fun tho, go play pickup w randoms I used to do it all the time
I play basketball, but it's not worth it anymore cause most basketball courts are in open area

too much sun dawg my skin got cooked, I'm from some shithole country so yeah, I'm light skin now, can't risk being dark skin again

I play basketball, but it's not worth it anymore cause most basketball courts are in open area

too much sun dawg my skin got cooked, I'm from some shithole country so yeah, I'm light skin now, can't risk being dark skin again
Ah right, got u. The movements while playing basketball are key tho, the whole running up and down the court, jumping for shots, layups, dunks.

Try to recreate that game movement somewhere in private then to experience proper results bro

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Ah right, got u. The movements while playing basketball are key tho, the whole running up and down the court, jumping for shots, layups, dunks.

Try to recreate that game movement somewhere in private then to experience proper results bro
Might do plyometrics

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
Low t low estrogen so cartilage never close

Last time my height increased was when i was in 7th grade then it cucked me

Most men stop growing in their early 20s

Most men stop growing in their early 20s
but the height gain is very small, not noticeable at all, 2 inches of height is very noticeable irl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Spinal growth is not much even during whole pubert also most people have same sitting height

how did nba players grown after puberty then
They are lucky tbh, also black people have long puberty ,also black people naturally have short torso, its cold climate people who have spinal growth ,like see shaq and yap ming giving interview sitting on same size chair