Why my social life is dying

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
until 19 years old, my social life just consisted in going out with my incel friends. it was boring and I hated it.
At 20 years old I expanded my social circle and managed to get a normie social life, in fact I knew a lot of girls (all of them rejected me except a fat one) and did a lot of social activities (bars, pubs, clubs etc)

Now I am 21, things changed and I rarely go out, that's what happened to my friends and acquaintances:

average and below average males
: many of them finally managed to get a below average girlfriend, after years of inceldom. however theese beta males have become slave of their girlfriends: they see her everyday and can't do anything without her, therefore theese betas give the fuck of their old friends and only hang out with their gf and their gf's social circle.

above average males: they don't want to hang out with social circles in which there is their ex-girlfriends, or they are busy at fucking some girls

femoids: after 19 years old, girls have become extremely polygamous: "why should I waste time hanging out with my average male friends, if I can go to clubs with other girls and flirt with chads"?
femoids don't need the company of average males (no matter their personality), they prefer staying with other girls and talking about shit like how good is fucking chads and how painful is menstrual cycle.

without social life it's over for me because I cannot flirt on Tinder and instragram, where only chads can be successful

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
JFL at giving up at 21

• +1
Reactions: reddollars and Deleted member 685
Awesome man

Never ever give up unless you are 40 years old

And if you take care of yourself you will likely look younger look up Jared Leto

It’s never over unless you are 50+

You're 21? I thought you were like 17.

without social life it's over for me because I cannot flirt on Tinder and instragram, where only chads can be successful

Q814wldyXIJEQFKKFpNms0FPDJA9PafZuufNcxSjHv8

Social circle game/warmapproaching is the only way a sub8 can get some action going for him, without it normans are finished since they can't compete with Tinder Chads

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I too need lots of money.

Because you're ugly.

Society has gone to hell.

I don't have any friends for years