Why not being masculine is retarded

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
All of you fucking soy boys that think an ideal man for women is those JB TikTok boys with estrogen levels of that of a failed testosterone cycle are retarded. There’s nothing more attractive to a woman than a man to be “masculine”.
If you don’t look and act like a man you will never succeed in life, especially women. Get a buzzcut, work on your body and make money. Fucking around on PSL forums won’t make your virginity magically go away.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, chadcel;, Respalier and 10 others
i agree
most of this forum is either rotters or mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28896
Kys pls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and forevermirin
Get a buzzcut, work on your body and make money.
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, HalfGypsyMogger, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Roidcel cope

Tall lean prettyboy is ideal in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28896
Tall lean robust prettyboy forever!!!
In the future civilisation will collapse and rape will ensue :p

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and BongMog
All of you fucking soy boys that think an ideal man for women is those JB TikTok boys with estrogen levels of that of a failed testosterone cycle are retarded. There’s nothing more attractive to a woman than a man to be “masculine”.
If you don’t look and act like a man you will never succeed in life, especially women. Get a buzzcut, work on your body and make money. Fucking around on PSL forums won’t make your virginity magically go away.
why getting a buzzcut?

be a gymcelled prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Shows off your skull/face. Even if you have a "low" FWHR women don't really care lol. Maybe helps that I am in Eastern Europe.
i dont think it fits everyone, there are also some slightly long haircuts that make your bones look great (if you have any)

i dont think it fits everyone, there are also some slightly long haircuts that make your bones look great (if you have any)
Hair takes off the focus of your face. PSL long haircuts are mainly for people who dont have that much revealing bones.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
The buzzcut thing that he says is true, if u have above average bones ur skull and face will be more focusing since there s nothing to look at ur hair, also a fade accentuates the jawline.
Anyway it s over for me cause I cant pull a buzzcut never, I have big dumbo flaring ears and 4 fingers forehead(with lowset eyebrows looks like 5 fingers)

Hair takes off the focus of your face. PSL long haircuts are mainly for people who dont have that much revealing bones.
not that long, maybe a haircut like a short slick back also looks good on people with good bone development

tbh almost every haircut will fit you if you have a chad skull and good proportions overall

i agree
most of this forum is either rotters or mental masturbation

There’re also plenty of mentally masturbating rotters who cope with muh masculinity.

Redpill rotters

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
There’re also plenty of mentally masturbating rotters who cope with muh masculinity.

View attachment 2214832
All those guys are bald and old unlike 99% of guys on this forum who are young, have good hair, and aren’t very short/ugly

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Richard Coper on Looksmax.org