Why Pale Skin is Ideal for Women and a Tan is Better for Men

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
Why Paler Skin is More Attractive for Women:

This factor mostly comes down to pregnancy and child rearing from what I have gathered. This is because the synthesis of vitamin D and calcification occurring during the development of a child, so the paler the skin the more vitamin D can be absorbed by the skin which benefits the child.

This also links into the fact paler skin is viewed as more innocent as new-borns and children have lighter skin than adolescent men and adults because it is much more important to ensure proper bone development than for skin health during that period of time.

This moves onto the following

Why Tan Skin is More Attractive on Men:

From what I have gathered it is a mix of the fact men on average tend to have more capillaries near the surface of their skin which causes redder undertones which in essence produces a skin of darker appearance, the same can be said for the increase in melanin which means the trait is also somewhat dimorphic.

The logic behind this is that it indicates maturity in terms of development whilst also being able to properly synthesis vitamin D with little sunlight and mate longevity due to be more protected from the UV rays from the sun so less at risk in that regard so can protect offspring.​

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2214 and 25 others
Tagging some faggots: @higgabigga @portuguesecel @Iswhatitis19 @IwantToLooksMaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, mogstar, .*my*. and 1 other person
disagreed i find this skin color ideal
B4AC132A 7C17 4080 B7D3 C25BF9A87D0B

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Toth's thot, Deleted member 12344 and 17 others
Tagging some faggots: @higgabigga @portuguesecel @Iswhatitis19 @IwantToLooksMaxx
The only faggot among your tags is @IwantToLooksMaxx , no need to slander the others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, datboijj, .*my*. and 1 other person
The only faggot among your tags is @IwantToLooksMaxx , no need to slander the others
Okay that is fair enough, the others are at least somewhat intelligent
Filthy paedo
TBH.
A faggot none the less honestly, still cannot get laid bruh

ALSO CAN YOU HOMOSEXUALS RESPOND TO THE OG POST FFS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, mogstar, .*my*. and 1 other person
Good thing I’m tanned already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 12344, Chadrapist and 1 other person
Okay that is fair enough, the others are at least somewhat intelligent

TBH.

A faggot none the less honestly, still cannot get laid bruh

ALSO CAN YOU HOMOSEXUALS RESPOND TO THE OG POST FFS
Gd thrd

How does one tan with limited access to sunlight?

I knew this before finding the blackpill and .me

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Dark skin is dimorphic for men, but i don't think dimorphic = attractive

Attractiveness isn't as simple as "muh dimorphism" in fact I tend to notice most incels tend to be on the ogre-masculine side of the spectrum

I think for both men and women it's all about the contrast in coloring. If u have light skin and hair hair it's bad. Dark skin and dark hair it's bad. Light skin and dark hair is good because good contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Chadrapist, mogstar and 1 other person
No ideals, just preferences

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Good thing I’m tanned already
That is true honestly I will admit that
Thank you bhai
How does one tan with limited access to sunlight?
There is a choice of beta carotene supplementation or consuming a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes. Then the other option is getting melotan 2 and learning how to inject that peptide into you (also increases sex drive if you wanted to know that lmao)
how the fk is that pale
Because it is pale lmao
Dark skin is dimorphic for men, but i don't think dimorphic = attractive

Attractiveness isn't as simple as "muh dimorphism" in fact I tend to notice most incels tend to be on the ogre-masculine side of the spectrum

I think for both men and women it's all about the contrast in coloring. If u have light skin and hair hair it's bad. Dark skin and dark hair it's bad. Light skin and dark hair is good because good contrast.
Well of course it doesn't instantly mean that it is more attractive per se but given most women are drawn to tall dark and handsome which is of course tanned with dark hair, however it does look healthier for most people.

Of course men tend to also over rate the importance of masculinity with attractiveness too

That is true contrast is always a good thing too, however there is cases where it does become sickly when a man is too pale for example but women don't really suffer from the same issue if you get what I mean?
I mean not really, women prefer tanned skin it is a pretty common aspect of attractiveness even normies acknowledge, someone should morph the first girl with paler skin and cavill with tan to see

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
That is true honestly I will admit that

Thank you bhai

There is a choice of beta carotene supplementation or consuming a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes. Then the other option is getting melotan 2 and learning how to inject that peptide into you (also increases sex drive if you wanted to know that lmao)

Because it is pale lmao

Well of course it doesn't instantly mean that it is more attractive per se but given most women are drawn to tall dark and handsome which is of course tanned with dark hair, however it does look healthier for most people.

Of course men tend to also over rate the importance of masculinity with attractiveness too

That is true contrast is always a good thing too, however there is cases where it does become sickly when a man is too pale for example but women don't really suffer from the same issue if you get what I mean?

I mean not really, women prefer tanned skin it is a pretty common aspect of attractiveness even normies acknowledge, someone should morph the first girl with paler skin and cavill with tan to see
Tall dark and handsome is code word for black basketball nigga

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and ifyouwannabemylover
cope i like my women like burnt toast who came from 12 hrs work shift at the coal factory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadrapist, mogstar and 3 others
it is attractive on both genders

Tanned skin is evolutionary inferior in the north due to decreased vit d synthesis.

Pale:
4699db5a9630fa954e9d56b39bbb12fc

White:
Large 1573642169 1fca493fd3f1c2be74f2cafd94b1d074

Tanned:

Mztq87 l 610x610 swimwear model swimmers fashion paris parisnelson tanned tannedgirl whitesw

And I'd smash them all ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, SendMePicsToRate and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
@datboijj why you eugh my post you gimp

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
What about betacarotene tan (red or orange glow) vs suntan (brown)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and SendMePicsToRate
T is supposed to darken skin so there's that as well. Pale women are seen as sexually innocent which is attractive while swarthy tanned men are seen as sexually more adept.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadrapist and SendMePicsToRate
Tanned one has a bad lower third ngl.
I mean true facially she is brutally mogged by the other two so wasn't really a fair comparison lol
What about betacarotene tan (red or orange glow) vs suntan (brown)?
Well that mogs both, but this was under the assumption that tanned falls into that category. I am of course not referring to bodybuilding level tan just average healthy sunkissed skin
T is supposed to darken skin so there's that as well. Pale women are seen as sexually innocent which is attractive while swarthy tanned men are seen as sexually more adept.
That is also a fair point honestly they are both linked in some degree. That is also another factor that links with perception too

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 399
Oh I said FD3 because there’s a scene in that movie where two girls get burnt to death inside tanning beds

Shes perfect honestly. Why isn’t she the world’s top female model?
Lmao that is brutal I do not want to see that cancer jfc

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars