Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Only low t guys like the pale look

67F0D3E2 9682 42E7 901C 77EF930D86B7

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6785
Dark skin is dimorphic for men, but i don't think dimorphic = attractive

Attractiveness isn't as simple as "muh dimorphism" in fact I tend to notice most incels tend to be on the ogre-masculine side of the spectrum

I think for both men and women it's all about the contrast in coloring. If u have light skin and hair hair it's bad. Dark skin and dark hair it's bad. Light skin and dark hair is good because good contrast.
Ogres slay irl if tall and gymmaxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
Well that mogs both, but this was under the assumption that tanned falls into that category. I am of course not referring to bodybuilding level tan just average healthy sunkissed skin
If betacarotene/vegetable tan leads to higher SMV than a suntan, then it's superior compared to suntan. You get it year-round easily, betacarotene supplements are cheap, and it doesn't age the skin like suntan. Aging the skin is the biggest and only problem with suntan (well skin cancer too but that risk is fairly low).

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
If betacarotene/vegetable tan leads to higher SMV than a suntan, then it's superior compared to suntan. You get it year-round easily, betacarotene supplements are cheap, and it doesn't age the skin like suntan. Aging the skin is the biggest and only problem with suntan (well skin cancer too but that risk is fairly low).
Well a mix of beta carotene plus slight tan was found to be ideal in studies but beta carotene with no tan was a close second because of how healthy it looks.

There is zero real reason as a man not to be taking those sups or drowning in sweet potato

The only real healthy way to get a tan is either with genetics that tan super easily or injecting melotan because it reduces chances of skin cancer as well

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Wallenberg
Yes because I would avoid her like the plague, I unironically mog her jfl at your IQ

Oh boy here comes @higgabigga and @portuguesecel arguing lmao
She has infinite smv meanwhile you’re posting here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SendMePicsToRate and mogstar
Yes because I would avoid her like the plague, I unironically mog her jfl at your IQ

Oh boy here comes @higgabigga and @portuguesecel arguing lmao
Nah, me and @higgabigga are cool I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SendMePicsToRate
She has infinite smv meanwhile you’re posting here
Because men have garbage standards, literally only posting here cus I am bored jfl at your brain

Well a mix of beta carotene plus slight tan was found to be ideal in studies but beta carotene with no tan was a close second because of how healthy it looks.

There is zero real reason as a man not to be taking those sups or drowning in sweet potato

The only real healthy way to get a tan is either with genetics that tan super easily or injecting melotan because it reduces chances of skin cancer as well
I tan very fast. Why I'm pale now? Because I use sunscreen to prevent aging due to the sun's UV rays. These same UV rays tan the skin.

My betacarotene supplement just arrived. I will start using it today, I think 30 mg a day. I will report the results. It seems to be a mixed case: some get great results, for some, it doesn't do anything. @Gargantuan and @Amnesia I think are the ones who had great results.

Self-tanners are good too, but they cost and you have to spend time applying them. Of course, you need to apply them well to get good results.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and SendMePicsToRate
I tan very fast. Why I'm pale now? Because I use sunscreen to prevent aging due to the sun's UV rays. These same UV rays tan the skin.

My betacarotene supplement just arrived. I will start using it today, I think 30 mg a day. I will report the results. It seems to be a mixed case: some get great results, for some, it doesn't do anything. @Gargantuan and @Amnesia I think are the ones who had great results.

Self-tanners are good too, but they cost and you have to spend time applying them. Of course, you need to apply them well to get good results.
Where do you buy the supps?

• +1
Some random internet pharmacy. Just google betacarotene supplement. Plenty of places to buy them. Do you live in the UK? I would buy from Amazon UK then probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and SendMePicsToRate

That is true to be fair that is why melotan 2 is so popular because it also helps maintain tan and shows some results even without sun exposure too

True those two saw great results the same with @larsanova69 apparently from what I heard, it is a mixed bad hopefully it comes out well though.

What exactly do self tanners do to make your skin tan?
Just make your life about validation theory
If you even read any of my posts you would know I literally don't even care about validation anymore because I get enough of it, I literally just want a normal relationship that develops from a friendship but I am a huge aspie so
You can find them on gargantuans thread if you are in america, you can get them in places like holland and barret in the UK or amazon. Some chemist shops online also sell higher doses too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Wallenberg
Some random internet pharmacy. Just google betacarotene supplement. Plenty of places to buy them. Do you live in the UK? I would buy from Amazon UK then probably
Yes I'm from the UK. I'll check it out.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Wallenberg
  • +1
Blackpill is exaggerated, go get it chad
Well it always was honestly, half of it can be summed up with "looks matter" the rest is nihilistic pondering with very little effect on reality unless you chase after whores

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Wallenberg and Deleted member 7521
That is true to be fair that is why melotan 2 is so popular because it also helps maintain tan and shows some results even without sun exposure too

True those two saw great results the same with @larsanova69 apparently from what I heard, it is a mixed bad hopefully it comes out well though.

What exactly do self tanners do to make your skin tan?
I don't know how they work but they work. I tried St. Tropez self-tanner and it indeed works. Actually worked too well because I started to look ethnic, which is something that isn't my goal.

I don't know how they work but they work. I tried St. Tropez self-tanner and it indeed works. Actually worked too well because I started to look ethnic, which is something that isn't my goal.
Oof that is weird honestly, how long does it even last on your skin though

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Well it always was honestly, half of it can be summed up with "looks matter" the rest is nihilistic pondering with very little effect on reality unless you chase after whores
Yeah the basis of Blackpill was on some tinder experiments, ofc chad does well on tinder. But this community is one of a kind though

I tan very fast. Why I'm pale now?
When I was a kid some guys at school called me the N-word after summer because I was so tanned.

Right now I'm so pale that my looks make people think about AIDS and basement-dwellers. I still have a decent face tho, it's just the skin color that is too white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
When I was a kid some guys at school called me the N-word after summer because I was so tanned.

Right now I'm so pale that my looks make people think about AIDS and basement-dwellers. I still have a decent face tho, it's just the skin color that is too white.
Jfc so it is quite a variation then for your skin tone?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
In what particular way though?

That is true and will always be the case good looking people do better isn't really a surprise lmao
You can’t really find the weird ass humour and inside jokes anywhere else on the internet imo

Strijd's skin or death

43779156 553395701780373 2241821899146971871 n

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, StrangerDanger and SendMePicsToRate
You can’t really find the weird ass humour and inside jokes anywhere else on the internet imo
Well of course it is the only place like it, it is weird how it all came to be a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
I wouldn't say pale but a lighter skin is ideal for women

• +1

the thing is the middle "white" one still requires sun exposure. For basement dwelling white guys they cant get that color without forceing themselves into the sun occasionally or going to a tanning bed

Me

Pale: (rotting basement dwelling natural skin color)

Fgrthfghfghfgh

Sun kissed: (tanning bed twice a week plus beta carotene)

76ujk

TAN: tanning beds every day

67uiyikuyhjk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, StrangerDanger, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia