Why Pale Skin is Ideal for Women and a Tan is Better for Men

the thing is the middle "white" one still requires sun exposure. For basement dwelling white guys they cant get that color without forceing themselves into the sun occasionally or going to a tanning bed

Me

Pale: (rotting basement swelling natural skin color)

View attachment 1036357

Sun kissed: (tanning bed twice a week plus beta carotene)

View attachment 1036358

TAN: tanning beds every day

View attachment 1036359
Unironically went from school shooter to just plain good looking lmao.

Do you take melotan 2? because it is probably a good idea given you not wanting to expose yourself to that much uv in the long run

Finally, a good post came from you. At least you're not coping about your ginger pale ass skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Effortless, Deleted member 4387 and 1 other person
Unironically went from school shooter to just plain good looking lmao.

Do you take melotan 2? because it is probably a good idea given you not wanting to expose yourself to that much uv in the long run

Never taken MT2 prob won't

One u get a base tan then u dont actually need to get uv exposure that often to maintain plus either eating some large carrots or taking beta carotene also helps maintain the glow. I am not too concerned about the uv ray exposure, moderate uv rays are healthy as you stated in your op

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and SendMePicsToRate
Finally, a good post came from you. At least you're not coping about your ginger pale ass skin
Dumbass every single post I have made that is original is good. Lmao I literally know I would look better with that skin and darker hair jfc never coped about it just stating it isn't as death tier as people thought
Never taken MT2 prob won't

One u get a base tan then u dont actually need to get uv exposure that often to maintain plus either eating some large carrots or taking beta carotene also helps maintain the glow. I am not too concerned about the uv ray exposure, moderate uv rays are healthy as you stated in your op
That is fair enough honestly, just sometimes people lose their tans really easily so. How well did beta carotene come out for you exactly?

True moderate uv exposure is healthy in the long run otherwise you will become deficient in vitamin D and your body fails to act how it should etc,,,

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Oh I said FD3 because there’s a scene in that movie where two girls get burnt to death inside tanning beds

Shes perfect honestly. Why isn’t she the world’s top female model?
Just checked her ig she got a weird eating fetish fanbase jfl :lul: :lul:

Pale skin = high class vampire
Tan skin = indian

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, remy, zeroshame and 1 other person
Pale skin = high class vampire
Tan skin = indian
Healthy glowing skin not pale is ideal which comes under very slight tan. It still looks high class and is a range

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Just sheet coincidence OP rocks with pale skin.

But hes saying for males being pale is bad did u even read the post jfl
Either is saying I look decent with pale skin hence the use of rocks, or the other meaning be he is calling me out for grass is greener on the other side mentality
Just sheet coincidence OP rocks with pale skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Why Paler Skin is More Attractive for Women:

This factor mostly comes down to pregnancy and child rearing from what I have gathered. This is because the synthesis of vitamin D and calcification occurring during the development of a child, so the paler the skin the more vitamin D can be absorbed by the skin which benefits the child.

This also links into the fact paler skin is viewed as more innocent as new-borns and children have lighter skin than adolescent men and adults because it is much more important to ensure proper bone development than for skin health during that period of time.

This moves onto the following

Why Tan Skin is More Attractive on Men:

From what I have gathered it is a mix of the fact men on average tend to have more capillaries near the surface of their skin which causes redder undertones which in essence produces a skin of darker appearance, the same can be said for the increase in melanin which means the trait is also somewhat dimorphic.

The logic behind this is that it indicates maturity in terms of development whilst also being able to properly synthesis vitamin D with little sunlight and mate longevity due to be more protected from the UV rays from the sun so less at risk in that regard so can protect offspring.​

This is actually true, I even mentioned this in one of my previous threads
The lighter skin of females is ultimately a result of their greater need for UV light to synthesize previtamin D3 to support the greater calcium needs of pregnancy.
capturuuuuuue-png.1024488

Males indicated somewhat greater preference for lighter female coloration, while females indicated somewhat greater preference for darker male coloration.
Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring, while women are the polar opposite and favour darker, brooding men.
Even in FaceApp the masculine filter makes you tanner while the feminine filter makes you more fair-skinned.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Effortless, Gestapo and 2 others
This is actually true, I even mentioned this in one of my previous threads

capturuuuuuue-png.1024488

Even in FaceApp the masculine filter makes you tanner while the feminine filter makes you more fair-skinned.
Honestly that piece of information I read through was the entire prompt for this thread because I was bored and noticed the fact that even in anime where japanese culture prefers everyone to be fair the men still had a slight tan.

Have they found out the ideal skin tone for men though because I found conflicting findings for that?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

This factor mostly comes down to pregnancy and child rearing from what I have gathered. This is because the synthesis of vitamin D and calcification occurring during the development of a child, so the paler the skin the more vitamin D can be absorbed by the skin which benefits the child.

This also links into the fact paler skin is viewed as more innocent as new-borns and children have lighter skin than adolescent men and adults because it is much more important to ensure proper bone development than for skin health during that period of time.

From what I have gathered it is a mix of the fact men on average tend to have more capillaries near the surface of their skin which causes redder undertones which in essence produces a skin of darker appearance, the same can be said for the increase in melanin which means the trait is also somewhat dimorphic.

The logic behind this is that it indicates maturity in terms of development whilst also being able to properly synthesis vitamin D with little sunlight and mate longevity due to be more protected from the UV rays from the sun so less at risk in that regard so can protect offspring.​
i always find myself most attracted to pale white with blue eyes black hair girls more than tanned blondes

legit theory imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and SendMePicsToRate
i always find myself most attracted to pale white with blue eyes black hair girls more than tanned blondes

legit theory imo
Thank you broski, glad someone can actually appreciate it, someone morphed kate li with paler skin and she fogs so much harder

I think tanned skin looks healthy, hot and exotic on everyone. Pale skin is kind of repulsive to me.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and WadlowMaxxing

Your line of reasoning can be summarized in:
Women - Pale skin is better than Tan skin because you can absorb more vitamin D
Men - Tan skin is better than Pale skin because you can absorb vitamin D with less light
You see the issue here right? You are contradicting yourself and arbitrarily praising/bashing the pros and cons of tan/pale skin. You are adapting the facts to your assumptions, instead of adapting your assumptions to the facts.

Here's the truth: white people are at the top of the socio-cultural pyramid and are the race that fits euro-centric beauty standards the most (standards which are seen as ideal all around the world precisely because white people have been running most of the world for centuries). The ideal skin tone, both for men and women, is white. Too pale is bad because it looks sickly. Too tan is also bad because it looks vain, or even worse it may make you look hispanic/middle-eastern; not to mention tanning makes you age real fucking quick.

TL;DR Fair skin tone that isn't overly pale is ideal.

Your line of reasoning can be summarized in:
Women - Pale skin is better than Tan skin because you can absorb more vitamin D
Men - Tan skin is better than Pale skin because you can absorb vitamin D with less light
You see the issue here right? You are contradicting yourself and arbitrarily praising/bashing the pros and cons of tan/pale skin. You are adapting the facts to your assumptions, instead of adapting your assumptions to the facts.

Here's the truth: white people are at the top of the socio-cultural pyramid and are the race that fits euro-centric beauty standards the most (standards which are seen as ideal all around the world precisely because white people have been running most of the world for centuries). The ideal skin tone, both for men and women, is white. Too pale is bad because it looks sickly. Too tan is also bad because it looks vain, or even worse it may make you look hispanic/middle-eastern; not to mention tanning makes you age real fucking quick.

TL;DR Fair skin tone that isn't overly pale is ideal.
No dude I did not, I was clearly stating that before someone misinterpreted my post as “black skin ideal hur dur”.

It comes down to a balance of dimorphism vs vitamin synthesis which is key for TEST.

Also not to mention you don’t account for tanning aging you, cus there 50000001 things that make you look tan that don’t age yoh as much.

Also don’t ever use Eurocentric on my threads ever again the entire world prefers these features.

I think tanned skin looks healthy, hot and exotic on everyone. Pale skin is kind of repulsive to me.
Exception

Most of the pretty boys also have pale skin.
Images 11

If the human sexual selection was allowed to run its course, we would have seen the rise of sexual dimorphism in skin color where the males of the species were darker and the females paler
Like deer or something

shes 12 anyway all i was talking about was skin color
even if she wernt 12 ur still i werdio why the fuck u praying her. u got her as ur profile picture u and shit like "made this edit btw" like calm down stop being up her ass so much

My skin is too pale to be ideal but my beaner genes gave me brown undertones fml.

even if she wernt 12 ur still i werdio why the fuck u praying her. u got her as ur profile picture u and shit like "made this edit btw" like calm down stop being up her ass so much
thats not her are u fucking retarded thats Eva Cudmore shes 18 now shes 16 at my avi and 16 and 17 at my sig stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
thats not her are u fucking retarded
Sorry my bad did I offend your queen. You sound like a kid like fucking hell ur not gonna die if i mix her up with the other person u simp for. all I said was she looks 12

Nah, pale skin looks hideous and low-class on both sexes.