Why people act dumb in front of me ??

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
There’s a pattern I’ve noticed in the past.I failed to understand why people acted dumb in front of me. It's like they were testing some shit because some of them were high iq and were smarter than me.Still, they were asking me the most basic questions that I supposed they already knew. I never considered myself smart but idk what was going on in their mind. Maybe I come across as a retard to them.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51465
People always do this G normies are the most manipulative people. Moreso than the mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Nick.Harte
It's called having a conversation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mogstars and Nick.Harte
They see you like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
People always do this G normies are the most manipulative people. Moreso than the mentally ill
Yeah but they don’t act like that towards other normies. It’s like they can sense when someone is Non-Nt and honestly it’s insulting AF when they ask me for the most basic things. I know I ain’t high iq but I’m not retarded either. I want to avoid these people and then they’ll accuse me of being antisocial. Fucking tired of normies.

It's called having a conversation.
Nope. It’s insulting asf to be asked the most basic things.It’s like someone who was doing a double degree in physics and electrical engineering asking you questions about basic algebra during an elective class that we have in common. Tf bro?

There’s a pattern I’ve noticed in the past.I failed to understand why people acted dumb in front of me. It's like they were testing some shit because some of them were high iq and were smarter than me.Still, they were asking me the most basic questions that I supposed they already knew. I never considered myself smart but idk what was going on in their mind. Maybe I come across as a retard to them.
Do you come off as autistic?

• +1
What kinda questions

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and romanstock
Nope. It’s insulting asf to be asked the most basic things.
Then tell them that instead of crying about it on an incel forum, you non-NT abused dog.

• +1
I
Do you come off as autistic?
don’t know how I come across to people but all I can say is that I’m socially awkward asf.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Then tell them that instead of crying about it on an incel forum, you non-NT abused dog.
Too late now. They already cut me off

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I

don’t know how I come across to people but all I can say is that I’m socially awkward asf.
Too late now. They already cut me off

So you probably come across as autistic

But that’s okay

Practice a lot or take meds because social skills are crucial for life no matter what you do, even if you’re a sub5

Normies will sniff out non-NT people and get them out, but if you were NT, you would too

• +1
What kinda questions
About basic things, like basic algebra etc.,,
Nigga was a high iq guy asking me this.
Also they asked me what explanations to give if they wanted assignment extensions etc..and whether to out yes or no when asked if they have a medical issue.( nigga how tf he expect me to know his medical history)

I also get asked if I had a girlfriend and about my body count sometimes.

About basic things, like basic algebra etc.,,
Nigga was a high iq guy asking me this.
Also they asked me what explanations to give if they wanted assignment extensions etc..and whether to out yes or no when asked if they have a medical issue.( nigga how tf he expect me to know his medical history)

I also get asked if I had a girlfriend and about my body count sometimes.

The question isn’t the issue.

The issue is that you have high e2.

Get it checked out

• +1
So you probably come across as autistic

But that’s okay

Practice a lot or take meds because social skills are crucial for life no matter what you do, even if you’re a sub5

Normies will sniff out non-NT people and get them out, but if you were NT, you would too
I thought I was NT tbh.

They didn’t think you would know The Economics of Friedman

• JFL
What does estrogen have to do with this?

It’s a NT trait to think out loud, including asking questions out loud

Girls especially do this.

Girl:Should I go for X or Y
Guy: 😶
Girl: hmm maybe I’ll actually go for Z instead
Guy: 🫡

Whereas with you..

NT: Hmm I wonder if I should tick yes or no
You: 😰
NT: Yeah probs should tick yes
You: 😱 Oh lawd he doesn’t respect me 😱

Your estrogen levels is making you emotion bro, don’t overthink things

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Nick.Harte
It’s a NT trait to think out loud, including asking questions out loud

Girls especially do this.

Girl:Should I go for X or Y
Guy: 😶
Girl: hmm maybe I’ll actually go for Z instead
Guy: 🫡

Whereas with you..

NT: Hmm I wonder if I should tick yes or no
You: 😰
NT: Yeah probs should tick yes
You: 😱 Oh lawd he doesn’t respect me 😱

Your estrogen levels is making you emotion bro, don’t overthink things
Hormones are cope, more like a mental complex

I thought I was NT tbh.
You could just be NT but have shit social skills like me like 5 years ago

• +1

You could just be NT but have shit social skills like me like 5 years ago
How did you fix it ? Did you take meds or some shit?

Same thing lol. Hormonal imbalance and neurochemical imbalance is what makes people mentalcels

• +1
Because they think you have Down syndrome and want to get to your level
Same happens to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ReinhardRacist
IMG 0635

• JFL
How did you fix it ? Did you take meds or some shit?
Practice, no meds but alcohol in social events.

I started talking in text chat on the internet, then voice chat while videogames, then voicechat no videogames, then when I was good I went out and made friends that I hung out with few times a week, started meeting new people in nightlife every weekend, then got a sales job and did sales everyday, opened my company and still do sales everyday after 1 year.

Sales will really teach you how to be a master, you’ll be way better than normies.

Like playing an instrument, just put in the hours.

I forgot to include but I was even studying comedy stand-ups to get better/funnier. Went from autistic schizo to well-connected extrovert who’s the funniest in the room

Last edited:
  • +1
Practice, no meds but alcohol in social events.

I started talking in text chat on the internet, then voice chat while videogames, then voicechat no videogames, then when I was good I went out and made friends that I hung out with few times a week, started meeting new people in nightlife every weekend, then got a sales job and did sales everyday, opened my company and still do sales everyday after 1 year.

Sales will really teach you how to be a master, you’ll be way better than normies.

Like playing an instrument, just put in the hours.

I forgot to include but I was even studying comedy stand-ups to get better/funnier. Went from autistic schizo to well-connected extrovert who’s the funniest in the room
Damn. Kudos for opening your own company as someone who was a weird autist. I find that weed made me more NT instead of alcohol. Practice is good but if you’re constantly getting mogged, it’s over. Also the ptsd from the negative reinforcements won’t go away unless the positive reinforcements outweighs the negative ones.

Sounds like they wanna know how it
Because they think you have Down syndrome and want to get to your level
Same happens to me
feels to be retarded.

Damn. Kudos for opening your own company as someone who was a weird autist. I find that weed made me more NT instead of alcohol. Practice is good but if you’re constantly getting mogged, it’s over. Also the ptsd from the negative reinforcements won’t go away unless the positive reinforcements outweighs the negative ones.
You can get mogged and be great with people, most sociable guy I met was a short LTN-MTN fatty

Looks only really matter for first impressions & sex

That’s why Reddit gets confused & says “just shower bro, it’s all personality bro”. Cuz if you aren’t disabled you can do okay socially.

• +1