Why prominent cheekbone or good undereye support make you face expressions and mannerisms

Pei

Pei

Kraken
primitive, femenine, narcy, aggressive, cocky looking etc? @heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and heightmaxxing
IMG 0328
IMG 0326
Do you understand what u mean @heightmaxxing

• Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill
I think it gives the impression of all them traits primitive because older humans had better cheekbones and undereye support. It also give Nancy as you have to be lean and starvemax to get them with people could see as you being obsessed with your looks

I think it gives the impression of all them traits primitive because older humans had better cheekbones and undereye support. It also give Nancy as you have to be lean and starvemax to get them with people could see as you being obsessed with your looks
Even slightly bloated of course Barrett will give off that look. It’s the reason people say Barrett looks like a gay alien reptile or inhuman looking because of undereye support right
IMG 0301

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Even slightly bloated of course Barrett will give off that look. It’s the reason people say Barrett looks like a gay alien reptile or inhuman looking because of undereye support right View attachment 2786697
I think it's mainly his high fwhr his undereye support definitely does add to his alien appearance

I think it's mainly his high fwhr his undereye support definitely does add to his alien appearance
Do you think the state of your maxilla directly influences brain?

• +1
Do you think the state of your maxilla directly influences brain?
I don't think so I do think more devolved maxilla might be a sign of a good brain as good looking people also often are smart. I think it's affect of the maxilla affects your confidence also how socially you develop as a child

I don't think so I do think more devolved maxilla might be a sign of a good brain as good looking people also often are smart. I think it's affect of the maxilla affects your confidence also how socially you develop as a child
zygomatic arch like Barrett and Ramirez, zero cortisol no matter which women they are in contact with versus men with no cheekbones who can’t even look Stacy in the eye

• +1
zygomatic arch like Barrett and Ramirez, zero cortisol no matter which women they are in contact with versus men with no cheekbones who can’t even look Stacy in the eye
True when your a chad with them zygos you can talk to anyway and they will immediately respect you

True when your a chad with them zygos you can talk to anyway and they will immediately respect you
would you marry the foid in your pfp if she existed

• +1
would you marry the foid in your pfp if she existed
Yes 100% she has a great zygo arch ,very good eye area with extremely green eyes, she has a kinda alien pheno but it looks good