Why Redpilling is important(MUH FACE ONLY GTFIH) (HIGH IQ)

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Ok.
You are "ugly", "recessed", and some basement dweller on here rated you a subhuman.

Now What?

Do you stop living life because some guy called you ugly?
Do you stop going out because you think foids will automatically hate you?
Do you stop working because "there is no point"?
Do you ultimately commit because "there is no point in living?"

Let Me introduce you to the MAROON PILL (haha Red+ Black = Maroon)

The black pill IS fundamentally true. If you are ugly, you are going to have less people attracted to you.
I am not denying that.
But everyday, I get more and more redpilled.

In college, Jestermaxxed MTNs are pulling HTBs.
Nerdy guys this forum would bully are pulling MTBs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting good rec letters for grad programs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting INTO those grad programs.

Are they ugly? Yes! .Org would call them recessed, even tell them to reincarnate.
Are they short? Yes! Many are below 5'6
Are they pulling MTBs and HTBs? Yes!
How? They are jestermaxxed, "charismatic", and Confident.

Would they slay more if they were MTNs? Yes of course! Do they care? no.

Status helps them, and increases their SMV.

Remember those "ugly" , subhuman "dalits" i told you about in college?

They just got into the best gradschool program in the country, and have a job
offer at Google.
Not Google? Its ok Microsoft wants them. Or Lockheed. Or IBM.

Do they slay pussy left and right? No. But they are happy in a LTR with a MTB or a HTB.
(before "MUH CHAD, BBC TAX PAID", most of the people in LTR were virgins before they
got together)
All because they worked hard, and have good status.

Moral of the story : If you are ugly, you HAVE to statusmaxx, become rich, etc. to slay.
if you are young, instamaxx. (already a good guide on that)
if you are older, slavemaxx. (go to college, get good job)
if you have tons of money, make more(start a business)

Example of Statusmaxxed incel pulling women you cant even imagine about :
Exhibit 1
THE WEEKND

The weeknd may 2023 billboard 1548

A MTN at best, pulling women like Selena Gomez, Bella hadid, Rosalia

Is he an outlier? Yes!
Am i saying everyone can be like him? No!
Am I saying you can be like him? No!

But what would he be doing if he wasn't statusmaxxed? flipping burgers.

Can you atleast try to be like him? YES

Its only over when you stop improving

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, greywind, Detective and 18 others
Botb worthy thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, A99, Lucid and 7 others
I can confirm this is 100% true. I couldn't believe it when I found out but I was shown abundant proof.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and poopoohead
just be an outlier bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Man can offer way more then looks looks is what women can offer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and synock21
I can confirm this is 100% true. I couldn't believe it when I found out but I was shown abundant proof.
exactly. so many statusmaxxed people are doing well, and they haven't even heard about the blackpill

LOL, this Zoomer didn't just call Weekend MTN loool

You really don't know shit bro.

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 51465
Legit shit thread.
You know why?
Because no normie relationship is safe when guys like @the BULL are walking around.

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
A women fucking you, marrying you is not the same as her being actually attracted to you. If you don't understand this, you aren't blackpilled. If you only ever start to get attention from women, after you are above 25/30/35 and status- and/or moneymaxxed, than that is not true sexual attraction from her part and that will backfire on you at some part of the relationship, if you truly believe she is truly attracted.

Ok.
You are "ugly", "recessed", and some basement dweller on here rated you a subhuman.

Now What?

The black pill IS fundamentally true. If you are ugly, you are going to have less people attracted to you.
I am not denying that.

Are they ugly? Yes! .Org would call them recessed, even tell them to reincarnate.

offer at Google.

Do they slay pussy left and right? No. But they are happy in a LTR with a MTB or a HTB.
(before "MUH CHAD, BBC TAX PAID", most of the people in LTR were virgins before they
got together)

Moral of the story : If you are ugly, you HAVE to statusmaxx, become rich, etc. to slay.

Exhibit 1
THE WEEKND

View attachment 2675346

Is he an outlier? Yes!

Botb worthy thread

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, chadintraining, DrTony and 1 other person
LOL, this Zoomer didn't just call Weekend MTN loool

You really don't know shit bro.
You're right, I agree
There is no way the weekend is Mtn.
He is mid tier subhuman at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, chadintraining and synock21
A women fucking you, marrying you is not the same as her being actually attracted to you. If you don't understand this, you aren't blackpilled. If you only ever start to get attention from women, after you are above 25/30/35 and status- and/or moneymaxxed, than that is not true sexual attraction from her part and that will backfire on you at some part of the relationship, if you truly believe she is truly attracted.

idk bro, 30 + years of easy sex seems good.

If man has looks then he has desire, then other areas are what increase desire.

This is plain, boring and simple.

First one must meet attractive threshold, then one must say all the right things to engage the girl into painting a picture of him in her head and then one must be able to provide and protect.

It's not rocket science. This teenage Zoomer is all over the place.

Status matters because women want to be and feel powerful and so being with a man that has power, makes them feel so. Could be social status. Generally it's that.

Status, money and personality matters after looks threshold has been met and generally you build your personality around your looks relative to your brain type, upbringing and life's experiences.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Legit shit thread.
You know why?
Because no normie relationship is safe when guys like @the BULL are walking around.
ill hide my girl around you, ill keep mine safe thank you

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
You're right, I agree
There is no way the weekend is Mtn.
He is mid tier subhuman at best

Dude's HTN.

Facial averageness with one or two decent futures = HTN

You guys are too stupid to understand.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Narcissus🥀
ill hide my girl around you, ill keep mine safe thank you
Also what is this "Dm open for personal advice" ?
Are you like looksmax god or some shit?
Ngl I feel a little bit dubious I wanna see what advice your majesty will give me

idk bro, 30 + years of easy sex seems good.

If you understand she is not truly attracted, and also you don't commit (don't marry, etc), then not bad.

But most of these status- and moneymaxxed people are idiots and start to lie themselves immediately and think women truly love them because of their looks and/or personality.

If you understand she is not truly attracted, and also you don't commit (don't marry, etc), then not bad.

But most of these status- and moneymaxxed people are idiots and start to lie themselves immediately and think women truly love them because of their looks and/or personality.

10 years?! How old are you G?

What are your stats? Height, Face/10, etc?

i dont think you can actually use those lists to relate to attractiveness
i saw some mtn get rated most handsome once

I'm a 32 year old Millennial that unlike you went Uni (College) and let me tell you that girls find Weekend sexy. I've seen guys look similar and pull with neurotypical brain types and edgy energy.

You're right, he is in the average range for looks, but the upper average range. The man is not average looking.

• Love it
Ok.

Now What?

I am not denying that.

offer at Google.

got together)

Exhibit 1
THE WEEKND

View attachment 2675346

Is he an outlier? Yes!

Thought this was going somewhere at first

But nigga subhumans getting a girlfriend who isn't truly attracted to them physically is ropefuel and will never last.

• Love it
I'm a 32 year old Millennial that unlike you went Uni (College) and let me tell you that girls find Weekend sexy. I've seen guys look similar and pull with neurotypical brain types and edgy energy.

You're right, he is in the average range for looks, but the upper average range. The man is not average looking.
do you think status is making them think that?

Thought this was going somewhere at first

But nigga subhumans getting a girlfriend who isn't truly attracted to them physically is ropefuel and will never last.
so? does it matter in the end?

do you think status is making them think that?

No. I think status is taking him to Chadlite. The halo is after he is already HTN looking.

• Love it
if someone posted that pic for a rating he would be rated as mtn because of the upper eyelid exposure also likely would been told to kill himself and its over
subhuman in that pic, surgerymaxxing gone wrong

Exactly. People here don’t understand there is the short-term dating market and long-term dating market. They almost never overlap. People who do well in short-term dating market have exceptional top1-3–% genetics and get lots of sexual partners (and attractive ones too) without spending a dime. That is lust, genuine sexual atttaction.

However it is unrealistic (impossible) to do well in this ultra-competitive short term market unless you are born with top tier attractiveness genetics. The market (P in V outcomes) will inform you very rapidly if you are successful in this and you won’t be asking for ratings in forums.

Most men (95-99%) have a chance to succeed in the less competitive long-term dating market. And that’s perfect and it should make them happy at the end of day. Personality, generosity, dependability (“good father traits), good career, wealth, provisional ability and willingness to provide will more than compensate for not having won the genetic lottery. Yes it may not be lust, but it’s better than nothing. Yes it will involve power struggle but the alternative is being permanent alone and coping with MGTOW. Play the cards you are dealt with in this world and don’t be bitter. Above all accept the consequences of your actions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, yellowrice, ccwarrior and 2 others
so? does it matter in the end?
Yeah, it does, ESPECIALLY at the end.

Imagine spending your life with somebody who is willing to deal with your subhumanity in exchange for good finances or a funny personality

How do you think that ends?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Wow you might be right @synock21

I think he just has amazing makeup artists that work on him before concerts, shows, music videos etc

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Most men (95-99%) have a chance to succeed in the less competitive long-term dating market.
95% at the very very most

99% is fantasy land.

Exactly. People here don’t understand there is the short-term dating market and long-term dating market. They almost never overlap. People who do well in short-term dating market have exceptional top1-3–% genetics and get lots of sexual partners (and attractive ones too) without spending a dime. That is lust, genuine sexual atttaction.

However it is unrealistic (impossible) to do well in this ultra-competitive short term market unless you are born with top tier attractiveness genetics. The market (P in V outcomes) will inform you very rapidly if you are successful in this and you won’t be asking for ratings in forums.

Most men (95-99%) have a chance to succeed in the less competitive long-term dating market. And that’s perfect and it should make them happy at the end of day. Personality, generosity, dependability (“good father traits), good career, wealth, provisional ability and willingness to provide will more than compensate for not having won the genetic lottery. Yes it may not be lust, but it’s better than nothing. Yes it will involve power struggle but the alternative is being permanent alone and coping with MGTOW. Play the cards you are dealt with in this world and don’t be bitter. Above all accept the consequences of your actions.
Very accurate. Maybe you wont get stacylite if you are subhuman, but atleast you will be happy with MTB or LTB. Atleast you will reproduce. Atleast you will have kids.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
95% at the very very most

99% is fantasy land.
realistically if you are bottom 4 percent of men, it never began for you anyway. Bottom 5 percent of men is trucel territory

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Very accurate. Maybe you wont get stacylite if you are subhuman, but atleast you will be happy with MTB or LTB. Atleast you will reproduce. Atleast you will have kids.
Exactly. Realistically 99% of men don’t have a chance in the short term market. 99% of men will never acquire 100+ bodycounts the top 1% has.

So what? No amount of Looksmaxxing will put you in that category.

Be content and compensate with provisional ability, good easy going generous personality to stand a chance. This will give you the best odds to succeed in the less competitive but realistic long term market where factors other than looks start to matter much more especially past the age or 30, when most girls already got the Chad phase out of their system and are now looking for a secure dependable man.

This or stay perpetually bitter and single

• Love it
Exactly. Realistically 99% of men don’t have a chance in the short term market. 99% of men will never acquire 100+ bodycounts the top 1% has.

So what? No amount of Looksmaxxing will put you in that category.

Be content and compensate with provisional ability, good easy going generous personality to stand a chance. This will give you the best odds to succeed in the less competitive but realistic long term market where factors other than looks start to matter much more especially past the age or 30, when most girls already got the Chad phase out of their system and are now looking for a secure dependable man.

This or stay perpetually bitter and single

Lol there is still a threshold.

Honestly getting laid with decent chicks wasn't as hard in the late 2000s and early 2010s but it definitely has changed completely today with the apps. This impacts long-term dating tho too.

The girl i'm with now that I met on Bumble told me she rejected 95% of likes she got and never once swiped at all. She bought the membership and just x'd or tick'd who's profile she liked the look of and looks came into it.

Been with this girl for 3 years since.

There is still a threshold on looks for LTRs and it's not a 4/10. I can def tell you that, unless you wanna be dating a 3. And if she's primarily with you on the basis of your money etc, that's not love.

These areas should be what makes you EVEN more attractive. Further attractive. So it's 'ah he's alright, he's not bad, kinda cute' AND THEN the question of; 'I wonder what he does for a living'.

THAT'S HOW IT WORKS FOR LTRs

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and chadintraining

Honestly getting laid with decent chicks wasn't as hard in the late 2000s and early 2010s but it definitely has changed completely today with the apps. This impacts long-term dating tho too.

The girl i'm with now that I met on Bumble told me she rejected 95% of likes she got and never once swiped at all. She bought the membership and just x'd or tick'd who's profile she liked the look of and looks came into it.

There is still a threshold on looks for LTRs and it's not a 4/10. I can def tell you that, unless you wanna be dating a 3. And if she's primarily with you on the basis of your money etc, that's not love.

These areas should be what makes you EVEN more attractive. Further attractive. So it's 'ah he's alright, he's not bad, kinda cute' AND THEN the question of; 'I wonder what he does for a living'.

does anyone actually use bumble? I doubt the same girl would reject 95 percent of people if they were irl.

There is ofc a threshold for LTRs but it’s not anywhere near as stringent compared to being ultra successful in short term contexts which is reserved for the top1%ers. As you admitted being slightly below average in looks (4/10) is sufficient to make you succeed and give you good odds in the long term market, as long as you have other things going for you like a funny charismatic personality, dependability, security, emotionally supportive, intelligent etc. that’s why I said odds and no guarantees. Because there is still a threshold, albeit a lower one. Most men can realistically succeed in this context and that’s why forced monogamy stabilizes societies and gives men a chance

There is ofc a threshold for LTRs but it’s not anywhere near as stringent compared to being ultra successful in short term contexts which is reserved for the top1%ers. As you admitted being slightly below average in looks (4/10) is sufficient to make you succeed and give you good odds in the long term market, as long as you have other things going for you like a funny charismatic personality, dependability, security, emotionally supportive, intelligent etc. that’s why I said odds and no guarantees. Because there is still a threshold, albeit a lower one. Most men can realistically succeed in this context and that’s why forced monogamy stabilizes societies and gives men a chance
exactly. And atleast where I live and my social circle within college, most girls aren't even into short term relationships. Most girls date to marry, and the only girls into STRs are ugly and fat, no one would actually touch them.

does anyone actually use bumble? I doubt the same girl would reject 95 percent of people if they were irl.

You really think the world revolves around your awareness lol.

And yes you are right, but the point is they don't have the time to sift through all these guys so they have to narrow them down and the only way to do that is by looks.

• Love it
exactly. And atleast where I live and my social circle within college, most girls aren't even into short term relationships. Most girls date to marry, and the only girls into STRs are ugly and fat, no one would actually touch them.
My post revolves around western countries only

Not sure about 4/10 unless the guy is tall in addition and then has all those other traits to couple.

Remember women can get these personality traits in better looking men than 4s. The market has now been globalised with dating apps. They can search and search. I would have agreed with you pre 2016. Tinder came out in 2013 and it took about 3 years for it to go mainstream and shit to hit the fan with hypergamy.

In summary I agree those personality traits will assist, but if you are a 4 and not tall, I don't think they will assist for getting a girl that's a 5. You might get a 4 with trauma.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Gaygymmaxx