Why Redpilling is important(MUH FACE ONLY GTFIH) (HIGH IQ)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
i am in the west, but rather the academic circle
I am in the academic circle too. With first author nature papers etc. The same high quality girls you think are not interested in short term scenarios have done it in the past, wised up now and don’t wanna do it again.

I am in the academic circle too. With first author nature papers etc. The same high quality girls you think are not interested in short term scenarios have done it in the past, wised up now and don’t wanna do it again.
oh well. Stale pussy> no pussy

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Not sure about 4/10 unless the guy is tall in addition and then has all those other traits to couple.

Remember women can get these personality traits in better looking men than 4s. The market has now been globalised with dating apps. They can search and search. I would have agreed with you pre 2016. Tinder came out in 2013 and it took about 3 years for it to go mainstream and shit to hit the fan with hypergamy.

In summary I agree those personality traits will assist, but if you are a 4 and not tall, I don't think they will assist for getting a girl that's a 5. You might get a 4 with trauma.
Agreed.

When he says 99% of men can get "success", I'd disagree with the percentage alone, however to include all 99% implies that a 3/10 can have a relationship. For an individual in the 1-5th percentile physically, being completely and utterly in love with somebody who is not satisfied in you is far more likely,

And in a long term dating context, this is the complete opposite of success.

They a crumbs worth of box, and they get toyed with in exchange for it. That's not success.

I don't even think I'm nearly ugly enough to deal with this, this isn't a resentful personal perspective, it's what we all know deep down.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Ok.
You are "ugly", "recessed", and some basement dweller on here rated you a subhuman.

Now What?

Do you stop living life because some guy called you ugly?
Do you stop going out because you think foids will automatically hate you?
Do you stop working because "there is no point"?
Do you ultimately commit because "there is no point in living?"

Let Me introduce you to the MAROON PILL (haha Red+ Black = Maroon)

The black pill IS fundamentally true. If you are ugly, you are going to have less people attracted to you.
I am not denying that.
But everyday, I get more and more redpilled.

In college, Jestermaxxed MTNs are pulling HTBs.
Nerdy guys this forum would bully are pulling MTBs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting good rec letters for grad programs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting INTO those grad programs.

Are they ugly? Yes! .Org would call them recessed, even tell them to reincarnate.
Are they short? Yes! Many are below 5'6
Are they pulling MTBs and HTBs? Yes!
How? They are jestermaxxed, "charismatic", and Confident.

Would they slay more if they were MTNs? Yes of course! Do they care? no.

Status helps them, and increases their SMV.

Remember those "ugly" , subhuman "dalits" i told you about in college?

They just got into the best gradschool program in the country, and have a job
offer at Google.
Not Google? Its ok Microsoft wants them. Or Lockheed. Or IBM.

Do they slay pussy left and right? No. But they are happy in a LTR with a MTB or a HTB.
(before "MUH CHAD, BBC TAX PAID", most of the people in LTR were virgins before they
got together)
All because they worked hard, and have good status.

Moral of the story : If you are ugly, you HAVE to statusmaxx, become rich, etc. to slay.
if you are young, instamaxx. (already a good guide on that)
if you are older, slavemaxx. (go to college, get good job)
if you have tons of money, make more(start a business)

Example of Statusmaxxed incel pulling women you cant even imagine about :
Exhibit 1
THE WEEKND

View attachment 2675346
A MTN at best, pulling women like Selena Gomez, Bella hadid, Rosalia

Is he an outlier? Yes!
Am i saying everyone can be like him? No!
Am I saying you can be like him? No!

But what would he be doing if he wasn't statusmaxxed? flipping burgers.

Can you atleast try to be like him? YES

Its only over when you stop improving

The Weekend isn’t mtn

Agreed.

When he says 99% of men can get "success", I'd disagree with the percentage alone, however to include all 99% implies that a 3/10 can have a relationship. For an individual in the 1-5th percentile physically, being completely and utterly in love with somebody who is not satisfied in you is far more likely,

And in a long term dating context, this is the complete opposite of success.

They a crumbs worth of box, and they get toyed with in exchange for it. That's not success.

I don't even think I'm nearly ugly enough to deal with this, this isn't a resentful personal perspective, it's what we all know deep down.
is a 3/10 really 5 percentile? a 3 out of 10 should be approx 25 percentile

is a 3/10 really 5 percentile? a 3 out of 10 should be approx 25 percentile
No I agree

Sorry bad writing the second example was on its own, shouldve made them proportional

I mean 1/10 - 3/10, the point remains.

Their capacity to have a real loving long term relationship is severly impaired. Could you spend your life with a girl you barely found to be passable. And if you did, would you enjoy it, would you be loving, would you grow resentment?

This is what I mean. Saying 99% of men can have success in long term dating implies a women can love and be happily married to an utter subhuman.

@DrTony you said 99-95%

99% doesn't mean 1/10's.

It means you're including 0.1/10's

you think that 0.1-0.5's can have long term success.

What does that even look like? A 0.1/10? The elephant man?

Fucking Fantasy Land Bruther

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
just be 6'4 theory bro

Not sure about 4/10 unless the guy is tall in addition and then has all those other traits to couple.

Remember women can get these personality traits in better looking men than 4s. The market has now been globalised with dating apps. They can search and search. I would have agreed with you pre 2016. Tinder came out in 2013 and it took about 3 years for it to go mainstream and shit to hit the fan with hypergamy.

In summary I agree those personality traits will assist, but if you are a 4 and not tall, I don't think they will assist for getting a girl that's a 5. You might get a 4 with trauma.
No way a true 4/10 can get a successful LTR with a girl above LTB. Unless he is a fat fuck who has the genetic potential to be average looking+ and girls can see the potential in him.

In the west to have a LTR with a decently attractive and smart woman the absolute bare minimum is a 5 and even that is a stretch as you would have to have your life in order in terms of status, money, connections and luck.

If you want to be a lone ranger and get into a LTR with a good looking female with a banging body purely by your looks the bare minimum is a HTN.

• +1
Ok.
You are "ugly", "recessed", and some basement dweller on here rated you a subhuman.

Now What?

Yes

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
No I agree

Sorry bad writing the second example was on its own, shouldve made them proportional

I mean 1/10 - 3/10, the point remains.

Their capacity to have a real loving long term relationship is severly impaired. Could you spend your life with a girl you barely found to be passable. And if you did, would you enjoy it, would you be loving, would you grow resentment?

This is what I mean. Saying 99% of men can have success in long term dating implies a women can love and be happily married to an utter subhuman.

@DrTony you said 99-95%

99% doesn't mean 1/10's.

It means you're including 0.1/10's

you think that 0.1-0.5's can have long term success.

What does that even look like? A 0.1/10? The elephant man?

Fucking Fantasy Land Bruther
I said for the 95-99% of men, slaying fantasies and 100+ body counts is a pipe dream as they lack the raw genetic material (and they find that out pretty quickly from the market feedback).

So this huge cohort of men, should strive to secure a LTR by making themselves attractive prospects for long term potential for girls that got their Chad phase out of their system. These include developing a dependable personality, good career, willingness to selflessly provide, charismatic, funny , easy going etc. with enough luck and just average looks, these men can have a fighting chance in the* long term dating market*. Leave the bitterness aside, see reality and fight for it. Or stay perpetually single and bitter blaming “female nature.”

• +1
I said for the 95-99% of men, slaying fantasies and 100+ body counts is a pipe dream
Well here what you actually said
Most men (95-99%) have a chance to succeed in the less competitive long-term dating market.
You didn't say they couldn't slay, you said they could succeed
So this huge cohort of men, should strive to secure a LTR by making themselves attractive prospects for long term potential for girls that got their Chad phase out of their system.
Once again, this huge cohort of men, includes elephant man tier individuals, as you said 95-99%, which includes the 1st percentile, 1st percentile being 0.1/10
These include developing a dependable personality, good career, willingness to selflessly provide, charismatic, funny , easy going etc. with enough luck and just average looks, these men can have a fighting chance in the* long term dating market*. Leave the bitterness aside, see reality and fight for it. Or stay perpetually single and bitter blaming “female nature.
I have no problem with female nature, as I said, I'd do the exact same thing in their shoes. I wouldn't spend my life with somebody I don't find attractive, and I wouldn't expect them to, and as I said:
I don't even think I'm nearly ugly enough to deal with this, this isn't a resentful personal perspective.
Our disagreement is very simple. You saying 99% of men can find a fulfilling long term relationship implies people like the elephant man can find love.

99% was an unreasonable number, that's all dude, you're making this an incel thing not me.

Just adjust the digits and we are in harmony my friend

And one thing i want to add is all the people i talked about are NT.
They dont curse too much
They understand feelings.
etc

Well here what you actually said

You didn't say they couldn't slay, you said they could succeed

Once again, this huge cohort of men, includes elephant man tier individuals, as you said 95-99%, which includes the 1st percentile, 1st percentile being 0.1/10

I have no problem with female nature, as I said, I'd do the exact same thing in their shoes. I wouldn't spend my life with somebody I don't find attractive, and I wouldn't expect them to, and as I said:

Our disagreement is very simple. You saying 99% of men can find a fulfilling long term relationship implies people like the elephant man can find love.

99% was an unreasonable number, that's all dude, you're making this an incel thing not me.

Just adjust the digits and we are in harmony my friend
Got it. Agreed with you. There is threshold for of attractiveness for the long-term dating market and ofc course only a subset of men will be qualified for this as well. Definitely not 95-99%. So you are right, I didn’t explain myself properly.
But the long term market values things other than looks which gives a larger cohort of men a fighting chance. Ofc there is also the behavioral genetics aspect which say status, personality, educational attainment etc are also heavily genetic too (from twin studies separated at birth) so that complicates stuff but even if we take this view, your overall score is spread through more variables (not just looks) compared to the brutally cut throat short term dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
best advice on here.

sub chad will not get pussy without nt/redpill

Ok.

Now What?

Let Me introduce you to the MAROON PILL (haha Red+ Black = Maroon)

The black pill IS fundamentally true. If you are ugly, you are going to have less people attracted to you.
I am not denying that.
But everyday, I get more and more redpilled.

In college, Jestermaxxed MTNs are pulling HTBs.
Nerdy guys this forum would bully are pulling MTBs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting good rec letters for grad programs.
Confidencemaxxed LTNS are getting INTO those grad programs.

Are they ugly? Yes! .Org would call them recessed, even tell them to reincarnate.
Are they short? Yes! Many are below 5'6
Are they pulling MTBs and HTBs? Yes!
How? They are jestermaxxed, "charismatic", and Confident.

Would they slay more if they were MTNs? Yes of course! Do they care? no.

Status helps them, and increases their SMV.

Remember those "ugly" , subhuman "dalits" i told you about in college?

They just got into the best gradschool program in the country, and have a job
offer at Google.
Not Google? Its ok Microsoft wants them. Or Lockheed. Or IBM.

Do they slay pussy left and right? No. But they are happy in a LTR with a MTB or a HTB.
(before "MUH CHAD, BBC TAX PAID", most of the people in LTR were virgins before they
got together)
All because they worked hard, and have good status.

Moral of the story : If you are ugly, you HAVE to statusmaxx, become rich, etc. to slay.
if you are young, instamaxx. (already a good guide on that)
if you are older, slavemaxx. (go to college, get good job)
if you have tons of money, make more(start a business)

Example of Statusmaxxed incel pulling women you cant even imagine about :
Exhibit 1
THE WEEKND

View attachment 2675346
A MTN at best, pulling women like Selena Gomez, Bella hadid, Rosalia

Is he an outlier? Yes!
Am i saying everyone can be like him? No!
Am I saying you can be like him? No!

But what would he be doing if he wasn't statusmaxxed? flipping burgers.

Can you atleast try to be like him? YES

Its only over when you stop improving
high iq people go from bluepill to red pill and finally blackpill

You're right, I agree
There is no way the weekend is Mtn.
He is mid tier subhuman at best
He is MTN

MTN on this forum is either a Chadlite IRL or a 3/10 IRL, very rarely an actual MTN