Why SEAmaxcing is gay

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
You feel feel refreshed at first but then basically feel empty because you lost the battle at home

It's not even to do with that white girls are better looking. More that you've evaded the challenges by going somewhere where you're not loved for you.

It's like rapper 69 hes successful only because he got rainbow hair and acts mental he will not feel fulfilled

• +1
Reactions: Donzulloo, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
I'm SEAmaxxing now cause I already live in SEA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753, RaciallyAndrogynous and 1 other person
ethnic is mad because SEAmaxing isn't even an option for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Schönling, Bluepill and 10 others
Cool but @RODEBLUR is the only true seamaxxer in this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Marsiere214 and GigaMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, NarcyChadlite and RODEBLUR
shut up grey username

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1751, GigaMogger and 1 other person
You feel feel refreshed at first but then basically feel empty because you lost the battle at home

It's not even to do with that white girls are better looking. More that you've evaded the challenges by going somewhere where you're not loved for you.

It's like rapper 69 hes successful only because he got rainbow hair and acts mental he will not feel fulfilled
AFTER trying ALOT. And failing at home. Then I approve of locationmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
SEAmaxxing is for low T incels who want low E boneless gooks

High T locationmaxxers go to africa

Important thing about this life is winning. Not the methods used to achieve that victory. Man who overcomes his problems is respectable, someone who just accepts his defeat is not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Just lol

I mean EE girls are white too and are a lot better looking on average. Its an improve

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
More that you've evaded the challenges by going somewhere where you're not loved for you.
That's not exactly true. Unless you go to southeast asia with tons of money or with promises of improving her financial situation, they aren't going to be like gold diggers. I have read lots of stories and I have also seen this in some of my travels and what I have seen is that foreign women in some countries really love white men, especially white men who are really tall, because it is so unlike what most of the local men are like, so even if a poor white guy goes to Thailand or the Philippines, sure he is at a risk of being scammed because its a poor country, but women won't just see him as a potential provider, but also as a better looking guy than even the best local celebrity, because the local celebrity can't go live anywhere else that is better, and he isn't white and he is usually shorter although he may be tall for his country. This is why thai girls and filipinas really love young white men who have very little money, sure they will try to get money from rich ugly old white men and they wont be attracted to them at all, but they are actually attracted to white men because of cultural differences. And this is the case for other countries who are more developed also, it's not just the case with poor women, I know guys who were more successful even in Japan than in the USA or Canada because to some Japanese women, they find us to be more unique than the local men and more interesting because of cultural differences. A lot of guys who look ugly in their home country are seen as far better looking by women from other countries.

This is like how a very tall attractive guy from the netherlands is seen as average in his country but if he goes to the USA, he becomes higher value because he is taller than the average person there and looks vastly different. This is one of the benefits of relocating to another country, you can be perceived as better looking by the local women than the ones from your home country. And it's not really as if you gave up on your country if you are happier abroad.

As for the guys who SEAmax temporarily, it will still boost their self esteem and their ego and the experiences that they gain with foreign women will make them less shy around women when they come back home which will make life much easier for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I would be inclined to consider it, if only you could at least spell your titles correctly

Until then

Locationmax all you can brothers

Important thing about this life is winning. Not the methods used to achieve that victory. Man who overcomes his problems is respectable, someone who just accepts his defeat is not.
Ok

I'm gonna tattoo this on my arm ngl

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
6ix9ine is successful because he’s the biggest troll in the rap game, just listen to Gooba, plus his songs are the type you blast in private cus they’re hype and make you feel like a bad ass motherfucker

nigger wouldn’t have had the biggest comeback of all time if people weren’t interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
6ix9ine is successful because he’s the biggest troll in the rap game, just listen to Gooba, plus his songs are the type you blast in private cus they’re hype and make you feel like a bad ass motherfucker

nigger wouldn’t have had the biggest comeback of all time if people weren’t interested

• Woah
Reactions: yunggod

• Woah
Reactions: yunggod
SEAmaxxing is for low T incels who want low E boneless gooks

I don’t feel attraction to ethnics so I can’t do either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Might SEAmaxx for a month just to experience what being gigachad is like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Nobody, or very few here are attracted to Asian girls. Many men here think that Asian women look like shit. Seamaxxing would only be legit if SEA women could transform into white women.