Why tf do I get treated better when I am pale as opposed to tan?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It feels like I get treated better when I am more pale, ligther eyes and slightly lighter hair color.

Is tan skin a copium??

im pale as fuck, its cope i need to tan asap

pale is high trust, light tan on pale skin mogs tho. u get that light gold god tier color. too tan is bad, you just need a healthy glow.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It feels like I get treated better when I am more pale, ligther eyes and slightly lighter hair color.

Is tan skin a copium??
arent you asian? you probably look like some weird thai villager tanned, that's why

• +1
because tans don't tend to look good on asians, you don't really get that gold/reddish hue but rather a sickly yellow one.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
arent you asian? you probably look like some weird thai villager tanned, that's why

My hair kinda brunette when outside, it looks better when I am pale than when I am tanned.

@Orc @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck @notcel

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @kebab

Last edited:
tan = cope for non whites

• +1

Is tan skin a copium??
I don't know about pale skin but no fucking shit you're treated better with lighter eyes and hair.

• JFL

Is tan skin a copium??
I noticed this too tbf. I always use fake tan before going out to club in winter, but the nights I don’t use it (if I forget) I do better with girls.

Maybe tanning looks gay idk.

Last girl I met at the club used the same brand of fake tan as me 😂😂

• +1
Your schizophrenic