Why the camera will underrate your looks

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Assuming your not frauding your pics of course…

Take a picture of an attractive person on your phone and compare the pic to how attractive they are irl. You’ll realise that people look way better irl because of multiple factors such as lens distortion, depth perception and correct proportions.

I took this picture of this actual chadlit that i saw irl, and wanted to share with .org. When i saw the picture, he looked nothing like how he did irl. Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly, his face ratios seemed very proportional and his skin seemed to glow. In real life, the thing i noticed from being in a busy shopping mall, is that almost everyone had something admirable about themselves, i think vibrancy/contrast/colouring is greatly improved irl by the human eye.
92CA556C D592 49E6 BE89 BCC2031F152C

this was him on camera.

Certain faces look worse on camera. People with big noses such as the guy in the pic, their noses get enlarged by the camera. People with long faces, their face are lengthened by lens distortion. People with bad skin, their skin imperfections are only excentuated by certain cameras.

To remember:
  • Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.

If your a subhuman on camera it doesn’t mean your a chad irl, but if you feel you look terrible on camera but still get attention from women then your probably better looking than you think.

It makes me wonder how good celebritites like chico, o’ pry, brad pitt and delisola look irl when they already look this good on camera:

810BB791 9662 4247 A4FA 2E77259EB641

Same guy btw:
60BD8A00 FCD6 4922 9FE5 1F0DE4517A54

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, cxmplaint and 4 others
Why dellisola looks like a round jaw horse

Take a picture of an attractive person on your phone and compare the pic to how attractive they are irl. You’ll realise that people look way better irl because of multiple factors such as lens distortion, depth perception and correct proportions.

I took this picture of this actual chadlit that i saw irl, and wanted to share with .org. When i saw the picture, he looked nothing like how he did irl. Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly, his face ratios seemed very proportional and his skin seemed to glow. In real life, the thing i noticed from being in a busy shopping mall, is that almost everyone had something admirable about themselves, i think vibrancy/contrast/colouring is greatly improved irl by the human eye.

this was him on camera.

Certain faces look worse on camera. People with big noses such as the guy in the pic, their noses get enlarged by the camera. People with long faces, their face are lengthened by lens distortion. People with bad skin, their skin imperfections are only excentuated by certain cameras.

To remember:
  • Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.

If your a subhuman on camera it doesn’t mean your a chad irl, but if you feel you look terrible on camera but still get attention from women then your probably better looking than you think.

It makes me wonder how good celebritites like chico, o’ pry, brad pitt and delisola look irl when they already look this good on camera:

View attachment 2493515
Same guy btw:
View attachment 2493527
Jfl he got a full nosejob in between pics

Words

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksThinker, reaper2 and 1 other person

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493515
Same guy btw:
View attachment 2493527
Lol dellisola look like a horse with a round jaw

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 31497
er looked even better than what videos showed us

• JFL
Reactions: roman7
So thats why i look like ltn in pictures but psl god irl. 👍

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead