Why the fuck do I keep waking up early?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Its been the second time this week. Yesterday I couldn't sleep until 5:00 a.m and now I woke up at 5:00 am to take a fucking piss and I am struggling to get back to sleep. I only had 3 hours of sleep. This always happens to me 1-3 times a week. All that time gymcelling wasted, r.i.p collagen, r.i.p mental focus for the day.:feelswhy:

Seriously I can train my ass off in the gym and count my macros precisely. But what's stopping me from making gains is sleep? What the fuck
1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and sorrowfulsad
Waking up early is great

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
What the fuck, same thing has been happening to me as well for a week now. Waking up at 5 even though I sleep at 12AM

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
some people need less sleep to recover, its a gift tbh. I can‘t get more than 6hours. Mostly 4-5 hours, even in the weekends. I made great gains, also my collagen is good so i dont think its a bad thing for natural short sleepers

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
my sleep is fucked i keep dreaming of zombies and then waking up 10+ times a night and going back to sleep to continue my dream

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Its been the second time this week. Yesterday I couldn't sleep until 5:00 a.m and now I woke up at 5:00 am to take a fucking piss and I am struggling to get back to sleep. I only had 3 hours of sleep. This always happens to me 1-3 times a week. All that time gymcelling wasted, r.i.p collagen, r.i.p mental focus for the day.:feelswhy:

Seriously I can train my ass off in the gym and count my macros precisely. But what's stopping me from making gains is sleep? What the fuck
1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png
Finally somebody is asking the real fucking questions

Because I told god to make you.

Take some melatonin or another drug before bed that will help you sleep. Put your phone on night mode and try and stay away from lights. On my bad nights I watch ASMR to sleep. Remember that laying down with your eyes shut is more beneficial than staying on your phone all night because you can’t sleep.

Theres something called 2nd sleep, its probably mostly bs but apparently it's not abnormal to wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep in an hour or so