why do i keep waking up in the middle of the night

sensu

sensu

Silver
every night I wake up randomly at the exact same time-frame 5-6AM, anyone know why? I'm trying to get 12 hours of straight sleep from 12AM-12PM, cannot do that without waking up randomly though

i'm 17

same thing has been happening to me lately

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Do you have sleep apnea? Do you always want to go to WC after waking up at 5-6AM?

it's cuz you're oversleeping, your body doesn't need that much sleep. Who tf sleeps 12hrs a day bffr

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons and dragomaxxer
it's cuz you're oversleeping, your body doesn't need that much sleep. Who tf sleeps 12hrs a day bffr
tryna height max, even at school nights when i'm going to sleep at 11pm and waking up at 7am, I still wake up at 5am and have to go back to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
Do you feel rested after waking up at that time?

Do you snore

Maybe anxiety, that was a big reason for me

I wake up 3-5 times. If u don’t feel it causing problems it’s normal

Are you recessed?
You might have apnea

Demons attack you at the same time every night

tryna height max, even at school nights when i'm going to sleep at 11pm and waking up at 7am, I still wake up at 5am and have to go back to sleep
sleeping 12 hours a day isnt optimal either lol, even if ur trying to height max

• +1
Reactions: toji.
every night I wake up randomly at the exact same time-frame 5-6AM, anyone know why? I'm trying to get 12 hours of straight sleep from 12AM-12PM, cannot do that without waking up randomly though

i'm 17
  1. buy some patches to avoid breathing through your mouth.
  2. buy melatonin pills
  3. buy earplugs, I recommend the loop quiet ones.
  4. meditate 10 minutes before going to sleep
the no mouth breathing patches are to avoid sleeping with your mouth open, or sleep apnea, if that is the case. You may have it and not know it, so it is better to know if you have it than not.

I hope I have helped you with some tips.

Now I would like to mention that being 17 years old I find it difficult to have a substantial difference in height, it is rare. For the same reason, I think it doesn't necessarily have to be 12 hr, sleeping 8-10 is more than enough.

And also, growth doesn't stop until 25 in some people, so if you want to continue with that method, you would have to sleep 12 hours for almost 8 years every day.

Last edited:
  1. buy some patches to avoid breathing through your mouth.
  2. buy melatonin pills
  3. buy earplugs, I recommend the loop quiet ones.
  4. meditate 10 minutes before going to sleep
the no mouth breathing patches are to avoid sleeping with your mouth open, or sleep apnea, if that is the case. You may have it and not know it, so it is better to know if you have it than not.

I hope I have helped you with some tips.

Now I would like to mention that being 17 I find it difficult that you can have a substantial difference, it is rare. I think it doesn't necessarily have to be 12, sleeping 8-10 is more than enough.

And also, growth doesn't stop until 25 in some people, so if you want to continue with that method, you would have to sleep 12 hours for almost 8 years every day.
I know, but my father is 6,1, mom is 5,5 and I'm 5,9 so I think I can still grow some more

Is melatonin safe for my age? I heard it can fuck up my natural melatonin production
Is the meditation needed, I fall asleep pretty quickly, the only problem is I keep waking up in the middle of the night

I'm gonna try to use a sleeping mask as the mouth patches so I can stop mouth-breathing

I know, but my father is 6,1, mom is 5,5 and I'm 5,9 so I think I can still grow some more

Is melatonin safe for my age? I heard it can fuck up my natural melatonin production
Is the meditation needed, I fall asleep pretty quickly, the only problem is I keep waking up in the middle of the night

I'm gonna try to use a sleeping mask as the mouth patches so I can stop mouth-breathing
Honestly by sleeping 12 hours you are also screwing up your melatonin production. As someone said above, you may literally wake up because your body can't keep up with what you demand of it.

On the other hand, I've been taking melatonin since I was 16, (I'm 21), and I've never had an abnormality, in fact it helps me sleep quite a bit. The important thing is that when you feel it is no longer necessary to take melatonin, stop taking it.

On the other hand, try the earplugs, they are 20 dollars and you can't hear anything when you put them in, they adapt to your ear and everything. Maybe you will wake up with minimal noises and you won't even notice it.

severe upper airway resistance syndrome 🥰