Why the fuck do white men desire asian women and asian men desire white women

rest in peace king, u were the one who alain delon pilled me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 9048
Dn rd past the title but asian women have the lowest t levels race wise and the most neotenous faces, perhaps that partly explains it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
This shouldn't be shocking.

He's good looking for an Asian.

Meanwhile, sub4 ugly white dudes have to settle with Asian women.
Cope, sub4 white dudes don't get any asian girls, not even SEA jungle gooks

• JFL
Lol what the fuck is wrong with this world? Bunch of horny sex addicts who desire exotic races to breed, Jfl at fucking white cunts who desire subhuman fucking ugly chinks and fucking chinks who want to breed with white women. You fucking squinty eyes chink wont even stand a chance with the aryan women. Only the vietnamese master race like me can get white women irl. Im based as fuck as white women only want to be fucked by a vietnamese lover from indochina not some fucking recessed chinks. Jfl at you fucking cuckfrauds. Your government brainwashed you into having as many children as you can and you believe that the more children you have the more blessed your family is. In fact, you chinks just want a dense population so that you can invade other countries. Half of china is supposed to belong to vietnam anyway. Just rope you fucking bat eaters
asian women are cute, short and hella feminine, at least for me thats why lol

• +1
Fucking cope. Blacks don't slay shit. Only Tyrones which is black Chad so why are you surprised?

On topic: I like asians coz they're tight, I like monolids and they have nice feet hmmmmm
good taste mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Fucking cope. Blacks don't slay shit. Only Tyrones which is black Chad so why are you surprised?

On topic: I like asians coz they're tight, I like monolids and they have nice feet hmmmmm
bullshit being black is the new fad in high schools

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll and yunggod
Your statement is NOT 100% Correct.

It's like this!! (on average)

Asian women desire white men. White men don't necesairely desire Asian women, but in plenty white places white man have difficulty finding a good/decent white woman. So they are open then to dating Asian women.

Asian men desire white women. That you got correct.

Conclusion. More often. It's bascially white is desired.

WHITE MEN don't have YELLOW FEVER
But ASIAN WOMEN have WHITE FEVER

If you white bois just fixed your personality, you too could bag an asian hottie like this
alas, you are probably too young for her...

Is this the absolute state of white guy noodle chasers?

His eyes look into your soul

Race mixing is a disgrace to nature. Hitler said field mice breed with other field mice.

Jews promote race mixing but make it illegal for Jews to marry non-Jews in Israel

• Hmm...
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous

Keep coping even your avi morph is nerdic cuck-tier JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Explain the latino pheno then, my bigoted friend
Not a bigot to support your own race 👎👎👎👎

I dont hear you criticizing Israel where its illegal to for a Jew to marry a non-Jew

Collage 2020 08 18 07 08 08

Not a bigot to support your own race 👎👎👎👎

I dont hear you criticizing Israel where its illegal to for a Jew to marry a non-Jew

View attachment 637795
If race mixing is 'disgusting to nature' please explain all the nice looking latino ladies and also explain how they are genetically degenerated