Why Whites are seen as Superior

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Back when we were just becoming a species a certain group of humans traveled to europe instead of staying in africa. Once the iceage hit, this group evolved into Neanderthals to survive. Neanderthals were bigger, faster, stronger, had larger brains and were smarter but the humans in africa evolved better hunting weapons and used teamwork since they were smaller. After the iceage some humans traveled to Europe from Africa and met the Neanderthals, using teamwork and more advanced weapons they killed off the neanderthals but not before crossbreeding. White people have the most neanderthal DNA out of any race on earth at this moment in time, giving them superior height, strength and intelligence.

TDLR: Anicent humans bred with Neanderthals creating superhumans known as "Caucasians"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, CFW432, turkproducer and 3 others
Back when we were just becoming a species a certain group of humans traveled to europe instead of staying in africa. Once the iceage hit, this group evolved into Neanderthals to survive. Neanderthals were bigger, faster, stronger, had larger brains and were smarter but the humans in africa evolved better hunting weapons and used teamwork since they were smaller. After the iceage some humans traveled to Europe from Africa and met the Neanderthals, using teamwork and more advanced weapons they killed off the neanderthals but not before crossbreeding. White people have the most neanderthal DNA out of any race on earth at this moment in time, giving them superior height, strength and intelligence.

TDLR: Anicent humans bred with Neanderthals creating superhumans known as "Caucasians"
sorry but every race except blacks have neanderthal dna

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2019
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
neanderthals were not smarter.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 2019
Sure but Whites have MORE
it really is hard to see an overall trend according to the research, really does depend on the lineage of a certain indian, but i personally feel that the caucasoids with the most neanderthal dna should breed and cleanse the caucasoid race
neanderthals were not smarter.
compare it to homo erectus jfl

Is there an infograph that depicts the various proportions of Neanderthal admixture by race ?

cope

• +1
Reactions: john2
f1c2dc9ab5ee6e36843d9a54d9d26ce1.jpg

hmm :unsure: Neanderthals look more like niggers here, and cro-magnons like the typical caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, majindoom, MandibularCel and 1 other person
Is there an infograph that depicts the various proportions of Neanderthal admixture by race ?

Apparently South Asia bred with another species called denisovans which would explain why asian are subhuman

Apparently South Asia bred with another species called denisovans which would explain why asian are subhuman
That makes a lot of sense

It's pretty common sense guys, theres a reason all the races look different. Whites bred more with neanderthals which is why they have, White skin, straight thick hair, narrower noses. All those things happened from living in a colder climate. Africans evolved in africa, which is why they have black skin and fat noses lol

White people are godzz
The entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find him self
We ethnics are just npcs that exist to validate his existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings, turkproducer, LordGodcat and 4 others
giga cope, lol

Strenght?The biggest athletes are Blacks, it has already been confirmed that bLacks have superior genetics for hypertrophy

Intelligence ?the greatest scientists are white but the average iq of Asians are greater, and now we have a lot of technological advances coming from Japan, China and Korea.

Height? Blacks have the same average height, in some countries they are lower because of malnutrition.

Whites are only seen as superior because they dominated the world, before that Egypt, Asia and the Middle East clashed head-on with the West.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Joyride, Introvertednarc and 4 others
That makes a lot of sense

Not really the guy on the far right has a better cranial base and over skull shape than a neantherthal.

It's positioned upwards overall face is longer and more projecting so how is denvisovan bad genetics lol. ?

LMAO you have to be shitting me reminder that cranial base decides beauty and the right has the best cranial base

Technically all caucasians have neanderthal dna more like caucasoids are superior.

Nordics are a subset of the master race of caucasoids though
Caucasian have further diverged into different types read my post about arabs

Caucasian have further diverged into different types read my post about arabs

Course but most the world seems to be some what caucasoid.

Atleast india for the most part arabia and the horn parts all seem to be caucasoid.

The nordic skull is most desired cause of the cranial base

giga cope, lol

Strenght?The biggest athletes are Blacks, it has already been confirmed that bLacks have superior genetics for hypertrophy

Intelligence ?the greatest scientists are white but the average iq of Asians are greater, and now we have a lot of technological advances coming from Japan, China and Korea.

Height? Blacks have the same average height, in some countries they are lower because of malnutrition.

Whites are only seen as superior because they dominated the world, before that Egypt, Asia and the Middle East clashed head-on with the West.
MEGA COPE LOLOLOLOL

Most of the worlds strongest men? WHITE

Every genius to every exist? WHITE!

Height?? JFL stfu on average WHITE MEN MOG EVERY RACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slayerino and EthnicelAscension
Course but most the world seems to be some what caucasoid.

Atleast india for the most part arabia and the horn parts all seem to be caucasoid.

The nordic skull is most desired cause of the cranial base
I don't understand bro do u hate your self or not
If u don't then we can't be friends any more and I will block u

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Jagged0 and Slayerino
Nobody sees white people as superior. Literally. Only delusional people think this way.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Slayerino and mikeock
I don't understand bro do u hate your self or not
If u don't then we can't be friends any more and I will block u

Fuck no why would i hate myself when i am a subset of caucasoid

Nobody sees white people as superior. Literally. Its only some white delusional people. Most are uncultured, boring and fucking ugly
stop coping

get out of your feelings, and stop taking things personal.
Lol at you thinking people thinking ''whites'' are superior nordics are whites are not
This is looksmax.me we use FACTS here, look at the studies, look at the FACTS, Everyone prefers whites and if they don't admit it they are lying. Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Im preparing the popcorn for reading the copes from niggers and shtskins tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, john2, Slayerino and 2 others
This is looksmax.me we use FACTS here, look at the studies, look at the FACTS, Everyone prefers whites and if they don't admit it they are lying. Stop the cope

I said before 100 fucking times white is synonymous with nordic suck my fucking dick if you think i consider vast majority ''whites'' nordic they get the halo of the gods carrying them hard.

I got caucasoid skull I feel honored

I got caucasoid skull I feel honored

Well yes caucasoid is the best but the coping kike in this thread seems to think anyone who is non european white is a nigger even if they have a caucasoid skull @ChaddeusPeuterschmit suck my fucking dick

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
This is not a looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, EthnicelAscension, draco and 2 others
MEGA COPE LOLOLOLOL

Most of the worlds strongest men? WHITE

Every genius to every exist? WHITE!

Height?? JFL stfu on average WHITE MEN MOG EVERY RACE
It has been scientifically proven that blacks have superior genetics for hypertrophy.
Um but then why are they not in the top 10 strongest people? Simple they didn’t have access, Most blacks were poor, and had to settle for more accessible things like boxing (which they dominate), most other sports the blacks have an advantage.

As I said myself and you ignored my comment, the greatest scientists are white, but Asian has a higher average iq, and today in the area of Japanese technological advancement, China surpasses almost all of the West.

In terms of height, I made a little mistake, but western blacks are almost at the same height.

Letting you know this know when i use the word kike i mean their behavior not their genetic roots should have clarified it's kikish behaviour
ok

White pride world wide

@Stormfront GTFI here

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Race coping will not save you from bad bones and bad harmony. Get back to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Seems like this forum is filled with OCD, depression, and opinionated incels. There are NO facts here and everything is opinionated. EVERYONE prefers whites? You’re a delusional, insanely stupid imbecile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
giga cope, lol

Giga cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back