Why women dont value hard work [bodybuilder]

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Never talk about looksmax to normies and females
Women find going to the gym cringe. If you are gymmaxxed tell them its natural and you maybe do 10 pushups a day.

This guy got all lights off after he revealed that he has to put in hard work for his muscle and they arent genetic
2:30

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, basedblackpiller, Deleted member 29747 and 14 others
I talked about the lean + some muscles physique but copers here said it looks skinny but eh what do i know. Slight muscles while being lean is ideal not bodybuilding cringe dogs

Imagine someone working in the rural parts of town, manual labour developing his mucles, eating healthy. That kind of physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Rt-Rust1, delta7 and 9 others
I do a labor job and larp as a hard worker and every foid falls for it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, jabaduk, SurgeryEnjoyer and 9 others
So they dont like him because he follows the bodybuilding lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, KING REIDYZ and datboijj
women have no point of reference when it comes to hard work and dedication, so they don't appreciate it as a result.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, IhateDentists, Deleted member 21620 and 11 others
Multiple reasons, he isn't suitable for a ltr , so no betabuxx cuck provider, looks like a player, steroids (dick goes out the window), high ego (they can't control him in a relationship or exploit him), 24/7 gym rat with no other qualities etc , as the thread said: hard worker not natural , never tell girls you looksmax or improve yourself.

Larp as being all natural so you'll look automatically good genetics base even if you're frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
women have no point of reference when it comes to hard work and dedication, so they don't appreciate it as a result.
The average airhead clubgoer thinks a roided 8 year physique is 'natural' and comes from being active or playing some football on weekends.

When women think of a 'naturally buff guy' they think of someone who has been on PED's and testosterone for several years and gone to the gym 3-5 days a week.

Women are utterly delusional, don't tell them the lengths you go to for looksmaxing. Just say everything "happened" or "has always been like that".

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dantemaxxing, PickleTheSlayer, IhateDentists and 9 others
You can say that you go to the gym once in a while and that you are fit because you don't wanna be seem as the extreme opposite either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
yes just say u go swimming and shit meanwhile workout 6 times a week
I talked about the lean + some muscles physique but copers here said it looks skinny but eh what do i know. Slight muscles while being lean is ideal not bodybuilding cringe dogs

Imagine someone working in the rural parts of town, manual labour developing his mucles, eating healthy. That kind of physique
What is some muscles + lean? Do u realize its about 19 FFMI and make u look like a normie in clothes? Even Brad Pitt in Fight club was about 19.5 FFMI. U cant be this small. When u hit 21-23 FFMI u only start to look like u do some push ups

• +1
Just roid and gymcel but tell people you do a sport or calisthenics once a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, PickleTheSlayer, IhateDentists and 2 others
You can say that you go to the gym once in a while and that you are fit because you don't wanna be seem as the extreme opposite either.
just say you do yard work regularly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Rt-Rust1, alphamaxxxx and 2 others
also they like when genes do all the hard work
they want a guy who eats like everyone else but for some reason as ripped abs and pumped chest
with no acne and bright clear skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dantemaxxing, litaz, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
B0213F2D 7B85 47D1 9C1E 925882039915

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 21620, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
Multiple reasons, he isn't suitable for a ltr , so no betabuxx cuck provider, looks like a player, steroids (dick goes out the window), high ego (they can't control him in a relationship or exploit him), 24/7 gym rat with no other qualities etc , as the thread said: hard worker not natural , never tell girls you looksmax or improve yourself.

Larp as being all natural so you'll look automatically good genetics base even if you're frauding
How is him having an ego „bad“?
Girls want a man thats i cocky and feels himself
They dont want a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and KING REIDYZ
Btw jfl if you dont look like this in clothes
00760750 D10F 4429 A861 64A387B5C4CA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and klip11
J F L

YOU ARE SO RETARDED AND SUBMITTED TO FEMALE OPINIONS AHAHAHA

IMMA SAY THAT I VIT THE GYM 5X TIMES A WEEK TO GIRLS AND IF THEY GET DIGUSTED THEN IT ISNT MY PROBLEM.

THERE'S PLENTY OF GIRLS WHO LOVE GYM RATS WALLAH

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21531, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
They dont want a bitch
To be honest, only white girls act like that.

Arab women love muscular macho guys for example.

• +1
They dont want a bitch

I am muscular and arrogant and white young girls at my school are obsessed with me

So thats wrong

You just gotta appeal to all of them,with the right look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Rt-Rust1

I can relate. Normies will always say ur anorexic or have an eating disorder and will say it’s not healthy to eat not “right” coming from bloated normies. And girls will find you weird if your say ur leanmaxxing

• +1
These women are looking for ltr and he isn't ideal for ltr but am telling you right now this guy slays in every club he goes to @tyronelite could confirm this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Rt-Rust1 and tyronelite
J F L

YOU ARE SO RETARDED AND SUBMITTED TO FEMALE OPINIONS AHAHAHA

IMMA SAY THAT I VIT THE GYM 5X TIMES A WEEK TO GIRLS AND IF THEY GET DIGUSTED THEN IT ISNT MY PROBLEM.

THERE'S PLENTY OF GIRLS WHO LOVE GYM RATS WALLAH
Wallah you couldnt have said it more clearly

• +1
These women are looking for ltr and he isn't ideal for ltr but am telling you right this guy slays in every club he goes to @tyronelite could confirm this
Yeah he mogs the shit out of all the women therefore it’s going to be a huge insecurity in a LTR

Him getting more attention, can’t control him, etc

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 21620, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
All this thread makes me want to do is workout every fucking day and filter out 95% of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Rt-Rust1
Women find going to the gym cringe. If you are gymmaxxed tell them its natural and you maybe do 10 pushups a day.

This guy got all lights off after he revealed that he has to put in hard work for his muscle and they arent genetic

I mean this guy is stage levels of gymmaxed, and not classic physique, hes just packing on mass (open bodybuilding).

I explained this before, if you are on any side of extreme (i.e extreme jaw line, extreme body), you eventually look like an outcast.

Speaking in terms of mate selection, women will not select for outcasts/those shunned by their community for looking "weird".

It's not fair to say that this is what your typical gymmax will look like.

Regardless, women tend to get shallow when their man (or potential mate) is working on improving himself and fear that another person (mate) may take him away, so they try to shit on that kind of stuff, but in reality they all like a good looking physique (nothing over the top like this though).

Women just fear having a competitive mate as their egos are at risk. As someone else here said just say you work labor or its genetic, or find someone who isn't so shallow.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 21620, Lancelot Lovejoy and 1 other person

All that sacrifice, suffering, effort to get rejected by LTBs-MTBs who never worked a day in their lives

Such is life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and dantemaxxing