Why you guys are retarded mark goys who will never be able to make money independently without working for zogbots

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
As you guys know I'm the only one on this forum who actually makes all my money online and am not larping about it and everyone else here who claims too is a giga larper. When that one tiktokker started posting looksmax advice and you "attacked" his TikTok do you genuinely think he was upset about that....? Do you have any idea how much traction and engagement you gave his channel..? You HELPED him fucking absolute morons. And he played it up because he realized you FUFKING DUMBASS MARKS would keep coming back LOL FUCK NORMIES ARE SO STUPID. I love stealing your guyses money. Soulless goyim are so gullible

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Chadpreet_, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
As you guys know I'm the only one on this forum who actually makes all my money online and am not larping about it and everyone else here who claims too is a giga larper. When that one tiktokker started posting looksmax advice and you "attacked" his TikTok do you genuinely think he was upset about that....? Do you have any idea how much traction and engagement you gave his channel..? You HELPED him fucking absolute morons. And he played it up because he realized you FUFKING DUMBASS MARKS would keep coming back LOL FUCK NORMIES ARE SO STUPID. I love stealing your guyses money. Soulless goyim are so gullible
Show me your ways

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 6128, IndraBC and 3 others
Btw if ur talking about dillon it has nothing to do with ‘us’. It was literally 1 user who ’attacked’ him (just leaked basic shit) then he played that off himself

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Roost, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
This was ever so slightly vaguely funny the first time you did it now it's just indictive that you are apart of the hive mind and don't critically think for yourself when it comes to humor and operate as a mass amoung the other newspeaking zoomers (I rip people like you off every day)

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and kovacs
OP is a fraud, I exposed him brutally

he is a NEET.

OP is a fraud, I exposed him brutally

he is a NEET.
Please go ahead and expose it again because all you have is me saying "I make 300 dollars a day independently" which is good money online. I life mog you to oblivion I just traveled to Canada for a week straight you could never do that at your fucking job lmfao they'd sack you

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Please go ahead and expose it again because all you have is me saying "I make 300 dollars a day independently" which is good money online. I life mog you to oblivion I just traveled to Canada for a week straight you could never do that at your fucking job lmfao they'd sack you
i get 6 weeks vacation + i browse the internet 90% of the day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

could go anywhere in the world and still be fine....... my coworkers routinely do this but I don't go outside so why would I give af about traveling that's some normie shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

+ ur a neet

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 27746
i get 6 weeks vacation + i browse the internet 90% of the day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

could go anywhere in the world and still be fine....... my coworkers routinely do this but I don't go outside so why would I give af about traveling that's some normie shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

+ ur a neet
6 weeks vacation per year dude? You're in jail. I get infinity weeks vacation because I can make money on vacation casually. I also would bet I am better at programming than you lmfao I could prolly literally take your job I got hired to faang at 18 I've been programming my entire life you probably started in college keep coping. I can do it for fun though while I casually make some posts and make 300 dollars a day for it while I make my games and I work on skills I actually want to work on

6 weeks vacation per year dude? You're in jail. I get infinity weeks vacation because I can make money on vacation casually
ur right i got shackles on my ankles

THIS IS SLAVERY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon
ur right i got shackles on my ankles

THIS IS SLAVERY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is lol that's why you cope about it so hard. Spending 1/3rd of your life dedicated towards a task you don't give a fuck about just so you can continue living is such goy shit

• Hmm...
It is lol that's why you cope about it so hard. Spending 1/3rd of your life dedicated towards a task you don't give a fuck about just so you can continue living is such goy shit
not everyone can be a NEET :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
not everyone can be a NEET :cry:
I am more educated and trained than you lil bro I'm just better in every way some people like that just exist I know it's hard to accept

I am more educated and trained than you lil bro I'm just better in every way some people like that just exist I know it's hard to accept
i mean shit if you gonna be saying that you better be making more than us

also show an article of you getting faang full time at 18, or any type of proof

a larping ex-FAANG engineer that couldn't make it past being a tester for a vidya game company for $20 an hour....

yeah you're doing way better than me 😭 😭 😭

he never was 😭😭😭

he was a video game tester lmfao
i mean he could've been an amazon scholarship recipient could be possible, but you aren't really a faang engineer your just an intern

• JFL
a larping ex-FAANG engineer that couldn't make it past being a tester for a vidya game company for $20 an hour....

yeah you're doing way better than me 😭 😭 😭
I was at 18 and I am now, if I wanted to reenter the workforce I would.easily surpass you. I guarantee you started programming in college

also show an article of you getting faang full time at 18, or any type of proof
Why on fucking earth would I dox myself like that dude, are you retarded?
he never was 😭😭😭

he was a video game tester lmfao
I was a test engineer which means I fixed the issues myself I understand you are likely junior level programmer so you don't know all that much about the industry it's okay. People who are happy with their career definitely spend time on incel forums trying to convince others how happy they are with their career LOL. Dude you coping literally just shows you're jealous, there's no other reason you would spend so much time coping about it. You claim to be happy with your life I claim to be happy with mine. The only difference is I could have your life any time I wanted and you could never have mine.

• JFL
i mean he could've been an amazon scholarship recipient could be possible, but you aren't really a faang engineer your just an intern
No I just had a bunch of projects i had already made throughout highschool and the hiring PM wanted to give me a big career break because he believed in my and I met him online. Most people working there were in their mid 20s with bachelor's, I was the youngest one there by far

• JFL
Source: trust me bro
Making money is impossible. You are lying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and User28823
People who are happy with their career definitely spend time on incel forums trying to convince others how happy they are with their career LOL.

I was a test engineer which means I fixed the issues myself I understand you are likely junior level programmer so you don't know all that much about the industry it's okay. People who are happy with their career definitely spend time on incel forums trying to convince others how happy they are with their career LOL. Dude you coping literally just shows you're jealous, there's no other reason you would spend so much time coping about it. You claim to be happy with your life I claim to be happy with mine. The only difference is I could have your life any time I wanted and you could never have mine.
isn't this borderline illegal i had to lie to get past the resume screen, you need to be a junior minimum for this and test engineers make 50-70k less then the regular swes. Like i had a solutions architect and swe intern offers and that paid like 9k/month + 2.4k housing. which is literally as much if not more than a test engineer

Source: trust me bro
Making money is impossible. You are lying.
Well I don't need you to believe me, I'm not selling anything to you. If you want to cope like that it's fine but you would be wrong. I just need you to know that the only reason you have that mindset is because you're the same type of person who thinks spamming hate in someone's TikTok is somehow bad for them and not literally giving them more engagement

show proof in dms i'll show you my offer letter, also im assuming you never did college so they probably undercut your salary even more than the ones on levels.fyi

isn't this borderline illegal i had to lie to get past the resume screen, you need to be a junior minimum for this and test engineers make 50-70k less then the regular swes. Like i had a solutions architect and swe intern offers and that paid like 9k/month + 2.4k housing. which is literally as much if not more than a test engineer
It was a project, meaning we were contracted. Meaning we got half our salary taken

show proof in dms i'll show you my offer letter, also im assuming you never did college so they probably undercut your salary even more than the ones on levels.fyi
Yeah probably. I was treated really badly at that job and I was doing my entire teams work while being paid entry level. That's why I don't work anymore

It was a project, meaning we were contracted. Meaning we got half our salary taken
so you were making like 25-30/hour ..., can't really call yourself a faang engineer if you make less than me as a full time engineer, can't really call contract workers full time

so you were making like 25-30/hour ..., can't really call yourself a faang engineer if you make less than me as a full time engineer, can't really call contract workers full time
contract workers in india probably get paid like sub 20/hr as contract workers

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I didn't call myself a "faang engineer" I literally just mentioned one time that I got a job at a faang company at 18 to career mog the dude. I don't care about proving my accolades to incels. I also don't flex wagecuckery

• JFL
I didn't call myself a "faang engineer" I literally just mentioned one time that I got a job at a faang company at 18 to career mog the dude. I don't care about proving my accolades to incels. I also don't flex wagecuckery
i mean you weren't making enough to mog anyone personally, i had an offer but i declined it because it wasn't remote and for the same reasons as you, a toxic work culture but i have actual proof of it

25/30 an hour is literally in like top 10% of income for 18 year olds.

25/30 an hour is literally in like top 10% of income for 18 year olds.
i guess, but compared to a normal comp sci major i wouldn't be saying i mog others... maybe to the average 18 year old in college that doesn't have a job

Well it's okay now because I'll never have to work another day in my life and free time is exponentially valuable to me so I consider someone to be working 10 hours days for a low six figure salary to be a lot poorer than me

i guess, but compared to a normal comp sci major i wouldn't be saying i mog others... maybe to the average 18 year old in college that doesn't have a job
Yeah no comp sci majors get jobs at 18. The literal only reason I did is because I had friends online who were in the industry and I had been making game servers my whole life. Stop coping. You couldn't either. If I stayed in that industry I'd probably be making six figures easily right now

Yeah no comp sci majors get jobs at 18. Stop coping. You couldn't either
i got the amazon internship at 19, i got my first internship at 18, 30/hr, and i got my first comp sci related job through a pre college hackathon at 17

Yeah no comp sci majors get jobs at 18. The literal only reason I did is because I had friends online who were in the industry and I had been making game servers my whole life. Stop coping. You couldn't either
dm me if you want proof of the amazon internship i am a 2025 graduate

dm me if you want proof of the amazon internship i am a 2025 graduate
Yes but I wasn't working an internship I was working a full time job that consisted of graduates

Yes but I wasn't working an internship I was working a full time job that consisted of graduates
i could've worked a full time job, but i preffered internships because they have better options to going full time and making way more than 30/hr

i could've worked a full time job, but i preffered internships because they have better options to going full time and making way more than 30/hr
No comp sci students are making 30+ an hour while in college without a resume of projects and academic achievements. The reason I mogged is because I got the job through online connections, not though academics. I went to a shitty college and didn't go very good in school. And I'm making more than my peers now especially if you're talking hourly

No comp sci students are making 30+ an hour while in college without a resume of projects and academic achievements
yep, alot of high school graduates nowadays tried atleast building a website, thats literally enough to get your first internships. I have more accomplishments but it would dox me

No comp sci students are making 30+ an hour while in college without a resume of projects and academic achievements. The reason I mogged is because I got the job through online connections, not though academics. I went to a shitty college and didn't go very good in school. And I'm making more than my peers now especially if you're talking hourly
and i said i had my first internship before college, due to a hackathon

yep, alot of high school graduates nowadays tried atleast building a website, thats literally enough to get your first internships. I have more accomplishments but it would dox me
No lmfao you must come from a rich family.

nope, i have a max pell grant, dont need money to go on the internet and build a website
You 100% come from a family that makes over 6 figures per year and a nice town if you think all it takes to get a comp sci internship is to "build a website" fr? You realize there are people with 10+ games, multiple projects, websites, competitive leetcodes ETC who cant get shit. Programming is a saturated ass industry. You must be like 30 or something. Different industry now.

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back