Why you guys are retarded mark goys who will never be able to make money independently without working for zogbots

Alright, I have to admit this troll WAS pretty funny. Ive had my chuckle though, so you can delete the thread and log off now. Have fun NEETing and playing pretend while I go make same actual money

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
if thats how u wanna cope about it

if thats how u wanna cope about it
the jokes over Dawg its not funny anymore. If you need any advice on getting your first job, let me know sport.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
the jokes over Dawg its not funny anymore. If you need any advice on getting your first job, let me know sport.
I am serious, the more you think it's unrealistic the more you stoke my ego. I am genuinely being honest. You were doing better earlier when you were saying "you don't make 6 figures you rely off highs and lows" that was making me think but telling me it's too good to be true makes me feel great because it's true

I am serious, the more you think it's unrealistic the more you stoke my ego. I am genuinely being honest. You were doing better earlier when you were saying "you don't make 6 figures you rely off highs and lows" that was making me think but telling me it's too good to be true makes me feel great because it's true
Best sites would be glassdoor, ziprecruiter, or indeed. Since it's your first job, you should just talk about school and your hobbies in your resume, or any volunteering if youve done any (i assume not). You can also check out your local area and just walk into stores, ask if they're hiring. Best of luck, young'un
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Best sites would be glassdoor, ziprecruiter, or indeed. Since it's your first job, you should just talk about school and your hobbies in your resume, or any volunteering if youve done any (i assume not). You can also check out your local area and just walk into stores, ask if they're hiring. Best of luck, young'un
Robert Redford Nod GIF
Lmfao dude. I can tell you're not even a good wagie. Tell me you've never made a dime in your life without telling me. First of all I got to skip this step because of you read before I got my first job at 18 at a faang company through connections I had through online game servers. You have to apply in person for the entry level positions, they get spammed with literally hundreds indeed messages a day. Unless you want to spend all day applying it's best to go a more private route. God wagecucks are even bad at their own lifestyle. I made six figures at home gladly so I'll never have to work. I know you're a neet with no skills or anything like that but not everyone is, idiots don't know.... What projection tells the world.

Last edited:
Lmfao dude. I can tell you're not even a good wagie. Tell me you've never made a dime in your life without telling me. First of all I got to skip this step because of you read before I got my first job at 18 at a faang company through connections I had through online game servers. You have to apply in person for the entry level positions, they get spammed with literally hundreds indeed messages a day. Unless you want to spend all day applying it's best to go a more private route. God wagecucks are even bad at their own lifestyle. I made six figures at home gladly so I'll never have to work. I know you're a neet with no skills or anything like that but not everyone is, idiots don't know.... What projection tells the world.

As you guys know I'm the only one on this forum who actually makes all my money online and am not larping about it and everyone else here who claims too is a giga larper. When that one tiktokker started posting looksmax advice and you "attacked" his TikTok do you genuinely think he was upset about that....? Do you have any idea how much traction and engagement you gave his channel..? You HELPED him fucking absolute morons. And he played it up because he realized you FUFKING DUMBASS MARKS would keep coming back LOL FUCK NORMIES ARE SO STUPID. I love stealing your guyses money. Soulless goyim are so gullible
make 100k a month like me then say you're the only guy.

just don't spend money on any jew products, overtime, this will be the same as not giving them money. i haven't bought icecream, candy, or beef jerky from a jew conglomerate for 3 years. i just don't scan these items at the self check out. ben and jerry's is a jew company so i just "buy" 4 or 5 tubs of it, leave 3 out in the sun on the sidewalk, give one to random homeless, eat half of the last tub, then squeeze the rest onto the ground to melt

how did u make your money?
Bro I make 6 million dollars a day doing NOTHING JFL

Ita a secret tho lol no way I'd tell you plebians I'm so much better than all for you for inventing this genius method

Users who are viewing this thread

Back