Why you guys are retarded mark goys who will never be able to make money independently without working for zogbots

You 100% come from a family that makes over 6 figures per year and a nice town if you think all it takes to get a comp sci internship is to "build a website" fr? You realize there are people with 10+ games, multiple projects, websites, competitive leetcodes ETC who cant get shit. Programming is a saturated ass industry. You must be like 30 or something. Different industry now.
woah woah, dont get all emotional, just got my internship during 2020 when the market was at its peak. I specialized in a specific type of engineer and haven't touched leetcode since 50 questions, literally never had a technical interview. once again i had a max pell grant so it just shows that my family earns enough for me to get financial aid and not rely on merit scholarships.

It doesnt matter if its true or not, you guys are still marks
What does a mark even mean? I probably wealth MOG your entire family, have fun with your little internet projects while I rake all the money. One benefit to being an oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
woah woah, dont get all emotional, just got my internship during 2020 when the market was at its peak. I specialized in a specific type of engineer and haven't touched leetcode since 50 questions, literally never had a technical interview. once again i had a max pell grant so it just shows that my family earns enough for me to get financial aid and not rely on merit scholarships.
when did i get emotional wtf? ur just lying or rich or high IQ, because this isnt how the industry works. There are LITERALLY millions of pajeets with the ability to create a website.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
What does a mark even mean? I probably wealth MOG your entire family, have fun with your little internet projects while I rake all the money. One benefit to being an oldcel
i literally dont care how much you make, i can sit here, arguing with you, putting in zero effort into my day, and I will make 300 dollars today. I am definitely coping about the wealthmog from some dude working 10 hour days though

when did i get emotional wtf? ur just lying or rich, because this isnt how the industry works. There are LITERALLY millions of pajeets with the ability to create a website.
welp i guess keep coping if it keeps your mind at rest :feelsgood:

Attachments

• kingmichel-buff-guy.gif
    kingmichel-buff-guy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
i literally dont care how much you make, i can sit here, arguing with you, putting in zero effort into my day, and I will make 300 dollars today. I am definitely coping about the wealthmog from some dude working 10 hour days though
U see my username? Lol I'm literally neet rn. Cope harder with the fact that u have to sit at ur computer hunched all day while I swing all the jbs

welp i guess keep coping if it keeps your mind at rest :feelsgood:
Edit: it could also just be high IQ. its not a cope though LMFAO dude anyone can make a website. Coding is a really hard industry to get your foot into.

U see my username? Lol I'm literally neet rn. Cope harder with the fact that u have to sit at ur computer hunched all day while I swing all the jbs
This is what you dont understand I DONT WORK, like I DONT DO ANYTHING, I can do do anything I want today.

I just trade money that my mom gives me as allowance, I think I’m chillin for the time being.

I just trade money that my mom gives me as allowance, I think I’m chillin for the time being.
develop a strategy that will work long term only advice i can give. Its a very good time period to be a NEET

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
This is what you dont understand I DONT WORK, like I DONT DO ANYTHING, I can do do anything I want today.
Yet u choose to argue with incels on the internet JFL nice use of time. There is no job where u get paid without work ur mega capping rn

develop a strategy that will work long term only advice i can give. Its a very good time period to be a NEET
I do plan on starting a business and I would end up having some employees but it’s harder now with so many people taking the same route as me.

Yet u choose to argue with incels on the internet JFL nice use of time. There is no job where u get paid without work ur mega capping rn
Its cold outside nigga, arguing on looksmax is legit funny af i have a big ego. and like I said its not a job its an income stream

I do plan on starting a business and I would end up having some employees but it’s harder now with so many people taking the same route as me.
youre going to start a hedge fund..??

Its cold outside nigga, arguing on looksmax is legit funny af i have a big ego. and like I said its not a job its an income stream
Wow I've never heard of people who trade/invest boasting they don't have to work a job, you're so special and unique you've cracked the code my friend

youre going to start a hedge fund..??
No but even if I did I obv wouldn’t have shit on the multigenerational ones with connections. The business is food related.

Wow I've never heard of people who trade/invest boasting they don't have to work a job, you're so special and unique you've cracked the code my friend
its not trading or investments

you're so special and unique you've cracked the code my friend
Honestly I really just must be. Its as surprising to me as it is to you. Because for me this is legit so easy, i dont understand how people have a hard time finding ways to make a living without being a goyim. I dont think im super high IQ or anything, so idk what it is, but clearly I am special in some way because this is legit just so easy to me

You just said you were a programmer so wtf is it then
unrelated to my income. And whatever it can be a larp if you want it to be that doesnt change either of our lives you believing that. The post was more about how dumb looksmaxxers are and about how your guys attempt at moneymaxxing will likely be futile unless you go the boomer american dream kill yourself at 50 divorce at 30 route

unrelated to my income. And whatever it can be a larp if you want it to be that doesnt change either of our lives you believing that. The post was more about how dumb looksmaxxers are and about how your guys attempt at moneymaxxing will likely be futile unless you go the boomer american dream kill yourself at 50 divorce at 30 route
whatever your job is it's no different than any other regular job

whatever your job is it's no different than any other regular job
it is absolutely different because the process can be automated and im a programmer

it is absolutely different because the process can be automated and im a programmer
Any business is practically automated JFL. Programming is a normal job that's becoming saturated af, anyone can hop on a computer and type some stupid codes. Bro is acting like he discovered a new job JFL

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Any business is practically automated JFL. Programming is a normal job that's becoming saturated af, anyone can hop on a computer and type some stupid codes. Bro is acting like he discovered a new job JFL

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor
dude i dont program for people nigga, i use programs to write scripts to automate the process of which i am able to generate an income, programming isnt a requirement is just allows me to automate it so i dont have to sit at the pc

dude i dont program for people nigga, i use programs to write scripts to automate the process of which i am able to generate an income, programming isnt a requirement is just allows me to automate it so i dont have to sit at the pc

Bro uses CHATGPT to write scripts for him JFL

And we're supposed to believe you make 6 figures? Cope harder McDonalds worker WEALTHMOGS you
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shit I wonder why EVERY OTHER programmer don't automate their scripts.

It's almost like you have to WRITE the code
Canadian Lol GIF

And we're supposed to believe you make 6 figures?
Funny GIF
where did i say this dumb nigger? I said I can easily pull around 400 a day is the only claim of income I made. My whole point is that even though a mcdonalds manager wagie probably makes more money than me I still am more rich than them in life cuz I can do whatever tf i want whenever and i dont need to spend my money on gigacopes and coffee. Plus im just frugal in general I grow alot of my own food i have cheap rent etc. I FEEL rich, thats the point. Mcdonalds manager feels broke even though they make 70k

Shit I wonder why EVERY OTHER programmer don't automate their scripts.

It's almost like you have to WRITE the code
Canadian Lol GIF
youre fucking dumb and retarded and not understanding what im saying. Follow me here
I have a process that a literal monkey could do that allows me to farm money

I also happen to be a programmer unrelated to this process

I use my skills programming to automate the process, so I dont have to do the monkey tasks to make the money

Is it that difficult to understand. No I dont use chatgpt its insanely simple scripts and macros a kid could make them. programming has nothing at all to do with it or my ability to make money.

where did i say this dumb nigger? I said I can easily pull around 400 a day is the only claim of income I made. My whole point is that even though a mcdonalds manager wagie probably makes more money than me I still am more rich than them in life cuz I can do whatever tf i want whenever and i dont need to spend my money on gigacopes and coffee. Plus im just frugal in general I grow alot of my own food i have cheap rent etc. I FEEL rich, thats the point. Mcdonalds manager feels broke even though they make 70k
basically you're a coping neet

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
if you want to cope about it that way i bet you dont even make 400 a day though
I'm next right now, but $400 a day is chump change, I'm surprised you went through all that programming headache while some retard flips burgers and brutally wealthmogs you

I'm next right now, but $400 a day is chump change, I'm surprised you went through all that programming headache while some retard flips burgers and brutally wealthmogs you
I'm neet rn*

wait a minute 400 dollars a day is literally 6 figures so nvm idk what the fuck youre talking about LOL. Thats literally how much I lifemog Im casually making 6 fucking figures I didnt even know it LMFAOOOOOOOOO

I thought wagecucks made like 1k per day wtf i never did the math:lul::lul: why would you ever work a regular job wtf???

I thought wagecucks made like 1k per day wtf i never did the math:lul::lul: why would you ever work a regular job wtf???
Because you get paid everyday and don't rely on highs and lows jfl

$400 in a day is just that, $400 in one day. Not a yearly salary JFL

Because you get paid everyday and don't rely on highs and lows jfl

$400 in a day is just that, $400 in one day. Not a yearly salary JFL
At a job there can be downsizing, you can get sacked, someone smarter than you takes your job, you can get demoted, company can literally go belly under, take your severance. All sorts of shit can happen, just as many highs and lows at a job. Plus companies have a way of making you feel stressed on their behalf, so even if you are perfectly secure youre spending cortisol worrying about the companies highs and lows.

At a job there can be downsizing, you can get sacked, someone smarter than you takes your job, you can get demoted, company can literally go belly under, take your severance. All sorts of shit can happen, just as many highs and lows at a job. Plus companies have a way of making you feel stressed on their behalf, so even if you are perfectly secure youre spending cortisol worrying about the companies highs and lows.
More cope and excuses 99% of wagies work as long they please and then quit

So obvious you're a neet at this point JFL

Just take your L and delete this dog's hit post, you have nothing to brag about

More cope and excuses 99% of wagies work as long they please and then quit

So obvious you're a neet at this point JFL

Just take your L and delete this dog's hit post, you have nothing to brag about
what are you talking about? wagies are stuck at their job. Once again, if you want to cope about it and tell yourself it just doesnt exist so you dont have to put the work in than it is what it is, its not going to change the fact that i can casually earn 6 figures doing nothing. The point of this post was to point out that the forum doesnt understand provocative marketing

what are you talking about? wagies are stuck at their job. Once again, if you want to cope about it and tell yourself it just doesnt exist so you dont have to put the work in than it is what it is, its not going to change the fact that i can casually earn 6 figures doing nothing. The point of this post was to point out that the forum doesnt understand provocative marketing
Tf is provocative marketing? Also u don't make six figures jfl

400 a day = just over 6 figures cope
Who tf pays u 400 a day for some shifty ai generated script JFL

CAP levels off the charts cope harder tales from the slums of mumbai

Who tf pays u 400 a day for some shifty ai generated script JFL

CAP levels off the charts cope harder tales from the slums of mumbai
You're literally just retarded dude and I don't know how I can describe it to you more clear maybe you're intentionally trolling. Noone pays me. I make money on my own. The way I make money is a basic task. I do not need to be a programmer to do this task. Ai has literally absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever. Your comprehension of how to make money is literally so braindead all you know is weird buzzwords like pay and script and AI and it's painstakingly sad and im glad you're here because you're a perfect example of the average individual here who will never be able to make money on their own

Wahhh wahhh im retarded No one pays me
Then where do u get the money from if not a person nor entity pays you? JFL at these mental gymnastics just admit ur NEET Lil dawg

Then where do u get the money from if not a person nor entity pays you? JFL at these mental gymnastics just admit ur NEET Lil dawg
Again you simply don't understand how money works. You don't need to be paid by an entity to make money.

damn yall spending the whole day arguing

I'm genuinely smiling ear to ear because I love how unbelievable it is to you like I don't care if you think it's a larp. It's like telling a natural bodybuilder he takes steroids. You aren't insulting me dude lol I know it's pretty cool isn't it? I didn't realize it was as cool as it was until you made me realize I technically pull 6 figgies

I'm genuinely smiling ear to ear because I love how unbelievable it is to you like I don't care if you think it's a larp. It's like telling a natural bodybuilder he takes steroids. You aren't insulting me dude lol I know it's pretty cool isn't it? I didn't realize it was as cool as it was until you made me realize I technically pull 6 figgies
> I get money

> no one pays me, nothing I own increases in value, I don't sell anything

No this is just laughable, literally contradicting yourself. It's so obvious you're trolling at this point but I commend the effort, you got me I took the bait like a silly little fish
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

If you have an ACTUAL explanation as to how you get money out of seemingly thin air, I'd love to hear it, otherwise delete this shit thread and carry on with your NEETing

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6128
> I get money

> no one pays me, nothing I own increases in value, I don't sell anything

No this is just laughable, literally contradicting yourself. It's so obvious you're trolling at this point but I commend the effort, you got me I took the bait like a silly little fish
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

If you have an ACTUAL explanation as to how you get money out of seemingly thin air, I'd love to hear it, otherwise delete this shit thread and carry on with your NEETing
I'm not giving you an ounce of information of how I make my money all you need to know if I do whether or not you believe truly doesn't matter

bro I get paid 6 figures by doing nothing, getting paid by nobody and owning nothing, I literally do nothing and money just appears bro I'm so special for discovering this method ... source: trust me bro
Alright, I have to admit this troll WAS pretty funny. Ive had my chuckle though, so you can delete the thread and log off now. Have fun NEETing and playing pretend while I go make same actual money

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back