Wide Jaw is more important than forward growth and I haven't found a bimax that addresses this

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Yesterday a thread posted actors like Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder and others who are attractive while not having forward growth according to incel standards.

And what all of these guys had in common - wide jaws that make their mid face look compact and harmonious. I don't see any corrective surgery addressing this, in particular bimax which does nothing to give you a pronounced ramus/gonion for side aesthetics or wide jaw for front aesthetics.

What is the solution to this flaw? It In theory a bimax can be avoided using braces + genio + implants or something to widen jaw appropriately based on the patient.

See the difference between narrow jaw vs wide jaw in 2 guys with other common features like hooded eyes + NW1-NW2 hair + similar nose - (over for my narrow oval face)

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and mvp2v1
bimax with jaw widening + jaw angle implants OR wrap around jaw implant is the solution my nigga

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and AspieBro
bimax with jaw widening + jaw angle implants OR wrap around jaw implant is the solution my nigga
wrap around looks so bad bro, u seem to be autistic enough so ill ask you if u think there's any weight to my analysis? I think my narrow jaw is a bigger flaw than the recession itself

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, It'snotover, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
wrap around looks so bad bro, u seem to be autistic enough so ill ask you if u think there's any weight to my analysis? I think my narrow jaw is a bigger flaw than the recession itself
depends but for most people (caucoids specifically) yes

msdo

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
theirs are fine except their eye areas
i mean my analysis of the importance of jaw wideness vs jaw forward growth. I'm considering a regular conservative bimax to fix my overbite and widen my jaw. I feel that no one in my family has a super forward grown jaw so it might look bad on me. What do u think about this?

And can I get under-eye implants for my eyes? I have almond eyes but hollow ness fucks me up

Yesterday a thread posted actors like Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder and others who are attractive while not having forward growth according to incel standards.

And what all of these guys had in common - wide jaws that make their mid face look compact and harmonious. I don't see any corrective surgery addressing this, in particular bimax which does nothing to give you a pronounced ramus/gonion for side aesthetics or wide jaw for front aesthetics.

What is the solution to this flaw? It In theory a bimax can be avoided using braces + genio + implants or something to widen jaw appropriately based on the patient.

See the difference between narrow jaw vs wide jaw in 2 guys with other common features like hooded eyes + NW1-NW2 hair + similar nose - (over for my narrow oval face)

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF
filler

I literally had the same jaw width as Edward Norton. Now my jaw is way wider without surgeries. Even people around have noticed that. Whenever I look at my before looksmax era pictures I see
Typical "society has fallen" type of jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, mike21, Debetro and 1 other person
I literally had the same jaw width as Edward Norton. Now my jaw is way wider without surgeries. Even people around have noticed that. Whenever I look at my before looksmax era pictures I see
View attachment 2516852
My jaw is that narrow but more angular. I’m 20 I doubt it’ll change + I’m medically recessed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and zharupodrugu
Bullshit fucking nigger we're not on jaw hacks here and msdo doesn't make the jaw wider in theory it a actually decrease bigonial width/gonial eversion

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior
condylar twisting or gonial implants for posterior area
T-split genio or midline split during BSSO or implant for the anterior area

condylar twisting or gonial implants for posterior area
T-split genio or midline split during BSSO or implant for the anterior area
Fuck that's interesting could u explain T-Split genio/midline split and implant for anterior area ? Thanks

View attachment 2516852
Brutal wonky jaw.

This can improve lower jaw width but I think op is referring to narrow maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
View attachment 2516852
how did u make it wider? r u gonna say chewing?

how did u make it wider? r u gonna say chewing?
neckmax + chewing
My sister roasted my jaw when she saw my old photos, saying I look more masculine because of weightlifting

• JFL
neckmax + chewing
My sister roasted my jaw when she saw my old photos, saying I look more masculine because of weightlifting
should i chew if i have tmj or should i wait until i get jaw surgery thatll fix it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
should i chew if i have tmj or should i wait until i get jaw surgery thatll fix it?
I'm not a dentist and haven't gotten TMJ so I can't say much about it. Probably you should get jaw just to be safe. I would put longevity above risk, if u recover, neck and masseters muscles should do the trick unless u are legit subhuman

• +1
fuckkk it'll be impossible to find a surgeon for a CCW jaw implant bimax

Recent Uruguay soccer team photo. Almost everyone except Cavani (second right in the back) looks like an incel (muh Chad plays sports). The jaw really makes a difference.
13830ded743d79cd05be80fc8b994

Audio on for better understanding